What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

My parents are both short (father 175, mother ~160), so are my siblings (brother ~175, sister, not adult yet, ~150), but im too tall compared to them. My paternal grandfather was 180 or so. Relatives always tease me that the nurses in the hospital got confused and mixed me with another family lol.
Its such a shame since all of my family members are extremely tall
My grandfather had 4 brothers and 3 sisters and they were all between 190cm-205cm
The thing that is more interesting is all were blond and green eyed

So who actually looks like this:
I actually have "Asian" eyes but my nose is more like a Chechen/Georgian (Caucasus)

Nope, why would i ? :lol:

I just slept. :)
good to hear it than :d

Yeah lol, i had to buy some 'worker shoes' style of shoes because there were no fancy sneakers for my size.
But serious, people thought you were a girl when you were 9? i think you were quite feminine, maybe even now? :D

On-topic, my ancestors are from a very small town in Nevsehir province. My mother doesn't know so much about history, but knows that her family's side was there in that town for a long time. will have to ask father since he was busy trying to create a chart of our family tree.
yeah :tsk: i remember when i was child my sister took me her friend's house to play with them every time one of my sisters friends arrive to the house they start to say awee what a cute girl:pissed: than my sister reply them with smile he is boy :hitwall: but today im monsterly large guy :D gimme a time to eat Lunch and look for pic of my first day of my school :) than i ill share my family's story too

Last edited:
This guy is current major of my city
chpli-baskan-akaydin-3.5-saat-ifade-verdi-3001131200_l.jpg

And this guy is one of the candidates for next elections
IMG_7957.jpg

My grandfather had 4 brothers and 3 sisters and they were all between 190cm-205cm

I actually have "Asian" eyes but my nose is more like a Chechen/Georgian (Caucasus)

That's interesting. Have you guys seen the Hazaras of Pakistan? They claim descent from mongol armies that came through that area. Not sure if they constitute as "Turkic"?
Hazara-Student-Federation-3.jpg

i also have relatives with various eye colors (blue, grey, green, brown) and skin colors. But then i also have 2 cousins here who both have slanted eyes, black straight hair, let me say their face just looks 'typical Asian'. I love this mix, especially when Dutch people assume we are just different ethnicities.

The sisters of your grandfather were also between 190-205cm?....:o::blink:

i also have relatives with various eye colors (blue, grey, green, brown) and skin colors. But then i also have 2 cousins here who both have slanted eyes, black straight hair, let me say their face just looks 'typical Asian'. I love this mix, especially when Dutch people assume we are just different ethnicities.

The sisters of your grandfather were also between 190-205cm?....:o::blink:
Two were 190cm and the oldest was 195cm

dude we have a lot of blond turkmen here let me explain it this way
we have asian look turkmen (not much but they little look like them ) we have ME type i guess this is @Targon type we have Caucasoid type we have Scandinavian type the good thing about turkmen is you can have every type you like that very great advantage my grandmother was blonde hair/green eye turkmen my sister is same with green eye my mom has golden eye some of my cousins are blonde some of them ME type believe me if every time some tells us you are not turkmen cuz bla bla today there wasn't any turkmen remain . i rather trust my eye than BS in internet don't put your mom under force she is turk by all means

:tup:
There are even Uighur who have blond and green/bue eyes. It is bull spread by Greeks and Armenians that blond Turks are converted Christians.(they are just jealous because they are so ugly) It is a big assumption. Although some small part of it is true. We shouldn't forget that Ancient Turks in east-Turkistan had red or blonde hair on pictures archeologist have found.

Actually, I am a bit taller, and my shoulder width, and my weight is about 50-60% more than you. :lol: The good point for me has been that no one in school, or everywhere else ever dared to bully me. Actually I was a peaceful kid, but I remember that once in school, some 5th grade student , who was the most a$$hole bully of our school, was bullying my fellow 3rd graders, and then I kicked his a$$ in a way that he was just crying and running around the school.:lol:
I'm 1,86 cm

im sure they are turkmen im a not right ? :D turkmen girls are so lovely :D
In the new tv soap kurt seyit and shura, the main actress is Turkmen. The blonde one. She is hot :D

Last edited:
There are even Uighur who have blond and green/bue eyes. It is bull spread by Greeks and Armenians that blond Turks are converted Christians. It is a big assumption. Although some small part of it is true. We shouldn't forget that Ancient Turks in east-Turkistan had red or blonde hair on pictures archeologist have found.
Folks who hate Turks conveniently 'forget' that Turkics in general have a portion of non-Turkic blood. So they claim that Turks were purely mongoloid before they came to modern Turkey. That is pure BS since we know that Turkics surely were already mixed before they moved more to the west. Who knows even a good portion of Romanians, Hungarians, Russians, Persians and all others who encountered Turkics also have Turkic blood, in varying degrees that is. I agree with you about the Uyghurs.

Folks who hate Turks conveniently 'forget' that Turkics in general have a portion of non-Turkic blood. So they claim that Turks were purely mongoloid before they came to modern Turkey. That is pure BS since we know that Turkics surely were already mixed before they moved more to the west. Who knows even a good portion of Romanians, Hungarians, Russians, Persians and all others who encountered Turkics also have Turkic blood, in varying degrees that is. I agree with you about the Uyghurs.
Their assumption is Turks are not pure. Greeks, Armenians, Georgians, Russians are pure. How much of south-Europe has North African admixture? How much of east Europe has Mongol, Turkic, Hunnic blood? In the past from Hungary to east-Turkistan starting with Huns various Turkic peoples have ruled this land. Some have assimilated into Christianity identity and lost their true identity. For example the Bulgars by Bulgarians, Huns by Hungarians and Tatars by Russians, etc. Armenians and Iranians have afroArab blood by Arab conquest. Some of them look like baboons instead of Aryan Persians. And a lot of people who call is Mongols, also have Mongol blood.

So who actually looks like this:
I look like this :D Only much younger. I obviously have ancestry from Anatolia and Caucasus and I suspect some Mongol too since I have somewhat slanted eyes and Circassians worked closesly with Mongols but people always find it hard to place me somewhere. I'm tall and white because of Caucasus ancestry. Black hair and eyes from Turkic ancestry and somewhat slanted eyes from Mongol admixture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom