What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

dude we have sarli but no mansirli :D , yarjan/yarjan ali is also a name among turkmen idk if it was helpful for you :D

I do not know what bigger tribe it originates from, but the name leads to Mughan region. I came across mention of a clan by the name of Hacı Mansırlı in Mughan in 1700s, there is a village by the name of Mansırlı in Mughan. And like said there is another Mansırlı clan in Saveh, whom most likely migrated there from Mughan. It would be good to know its ultimate origin, but its nearly impossible to find out nowadays.

However, according to the information I read, the Shahsevens of Saveh, which also includes the Mansırlı of Yarcanlı I mentioned, are of Afshar, Khalaj and Begdilli origin.

Last edited:
Everybody is big here ? I'm like 1.75 or something :( still not bad though, because my father's side are all short, when I went to village it was like a hobbit village, entire village is short :D

But man I was suprised first time I went to there , suprisingly village girls were so beautiful.

Last edited:
I do not know what bigger tribe it originates from, but the name leads to Mughan region. I came across mention of a clan by the name of Hacı Mansırlı in Mughan in 1700s, there is a village by the name of Mansırlı in Mughan. And like said there is another Mansırlı clan in Saveh, whom most likely migrated there from Mughan. It would be good to know its ultimate origin, but its nearly impossible to find out nowadays.

However, according to the information I read, the Shahsevens of Saveh, which also includes the Mansırlı of Yarcanlı I mentioned, are of Afshar, Khalaj and Begdilli origin.
well i know much about tribe and region but i know a lot of Begdilli from mughan that why i guessing it must be Begdilli origin

Anyone taller than 197cm among Turkish posters? :D
@Kaan lol being big guy has it's own trouble also it's not much good :D @usernameless omg im sure you playing basketball right ? :cheesy:

Everybody is big here ? I'm like 1.75 or something :( still not bad though, because my father's side are all short, when I went to village it was like a hobbit village, entire village is short :D

But man I was suprised first time I went to there , suprisingly village girls were so beautiful.
dude i think you are good when you are too tall too big you cant do some kind of activity like playing football im too big and heavy for it i cant do it so i should chose boxing and volleyball also girls don't like too much tall it's normal they don't like too much tall/short , skinny/Muscular they wanna something between of them :enjoy: lol i should see your village girls one day :D

Did you guys knew that Begdilli in Anatolia(at least a fraction of it in southeastern anatolia) is Kurdized ? they speak Kurdish and called Badıllı.

Man I still can't forget these girls :D they were generally pale and had almond eyes(slightly slanted) some had light hair colours like light brown or dark blonde, but the girl I liked most had big green eyes with a cute face. :D

Did you guys knew that Begdilli in Anatolia(at least a fraction of it in southeastern anatolia) is Kurdized ? they speak Kurdish and called Badıllı.

Man I still can't forget these girls :D they were generally pale and had almond eyes(slightly slanted) some had light hair colours like light brown or dark blonde, but the girl I liked most had big green eyes with a cute face. :D
im sure they are turkmen im a not right ? :D turkmen girls are so lovely :D

Last edited:
Some says its just a name coincidence and Badıllı and Begdili are different tribes, but I don't think so.

Or may be the case is, these guys were Kurds, but joined Begdili federation and beared their name, it was common for different ethnic tribes to form federations sometimes.

Another case of it is Karakeçili tribe, which is accepted to be the tribe Ottoman family came from, main fraction at western central anatolia are Turkish, but a smaller fraction at southeastern anatolia are Kurdized and speak Kurdish.

well i know much about tribe and region but i know a lot of Begdilli from mughan that why i guessing it must be Begdilli origin

@Kaan lol being big guy has it's own trouble also it's not much good :D @usernameless omg im sure you playing basketball right ? :cheesy:

dude i think you are good when you are too tall too big you cant do some kind of activity like playing football im too big and heavy for it i cant do it so i should chose boxing and volleyball also girls don't like too much tall it's normal they don't like too much tall/short , skinny/Muscular they wanna something between of them :enjoy: lol i should see your village girls one day :D
I tried basketball, but stopped when i was 16 or so. Sport is not really my thing, though am not fat lol. Finding suitable shoes was more rare than finding cash bills on the ground in the streets lol. Worse of it all, a few years back when my younger sister was 6 we went to the supermarket together. I was holding her hand and i had also some facial hair. Upon entering the market the cassiere greeted me and also said that i have a cute daughter.... That day brought me back to the cruel reality

Some says its just a name coincidence and Badıllı and Begdili are different tribes, but I don't think so.

Or may be the case is, these guys were Kurds, but joined Begdili federation and beared their name, it was common for different ethnic tribes to form federations sometimes.

Another case of it is Karakeçili tribe, which is accepted to be the tribe Ottoman family came from, main fraction at western central anatolia are Turkish, but a smaller fraction at southeastern anatolia are Kurdized and speak Kurdish.
lol in other forum i meet with kurd from dyarbek (i guess i was turkmen city right ? ) he was aggressive kurds type he attacked other turkish member with his false clams in the end i chose to face him than we star to talk about kurdish language than he shocked when he find his language has so much common with turkmen and remain silent for few days . after few days he came back and call me turkmenizated kurd and run since than i never saw him to come back online :lol: don't take them so seriously they are Kurdification turkmens

I tried basketball, but stopped when i was 16 or so. Sport is not really my thing, though am not fat lol
so thats why you are so tall .

Finding suitable shoes was more rare than finding cash bills on the ground in the streets lol
common pain :lol: and if you find one even if it's ugly you have to buy it right ? :rofl:

when my younger sister was 6 we went to the supermarket together. I was holding her hand and i had also some facial hair. Upon entering the market the cassiere greeted me and also said that i have a cute daughter.... That day brought me back to the cruel reality
:omghaha::rofl: i know the pain people just see you far older than your age im last kid in my family (korpe) but people think im older than my sisters :lol: it's good part for both of us ! cuz when i was 9 stupid people thinks im girl :hitwall: where are they now to see me become what i am today :omghaha:

Last edited:
lol in other forum i meet with kurd from dyarbek (i guess i was turkmen city right ? ) he was aggressive kurds type he attacked other turkish member with his false clams in the end i chose to face him than we star to talk about kurdish language than he shocked when he find his language has so much common with turkmen and remain silent for few days . after few days he came back and call me turkmenizated kurd and run since than i never saw him to come back online :lol: don't take them so seriously they are Kurdification turkmens

so thats why you are so tall .

common pain :lol: and if you find one even if it's ugly you have to buy it right ? :rofl:

:omghaha::rofl: i know the pain people just see you far older than your age im last kid in my family (korpe) but people think im older than my sisters :lol: it's good part for both of us ! cuz when i was 9 stupid people thinks im girl :hitwall: where are they now to see my become what i am today :omghaha:
Yeah lol, i had to buy some 'worker shoes' style of shoes because there were no fancy sneakers for my size.
But serious, people thought you were a girl when you were 9? i think you were quite feminine, maybe even now? :D

On-topic, my ancestors are from a very small town in Nevsehir province. My mother doesn't know so much about history, but knows that her family's side was there in that town for a long time. will have to ask father since he was busy trying to create a chart of our family tree.

My grandfather is 200cm
My father is only 175cm just like me because my grandmother was so short......... (160cm)
My parents are both short (father 175, mother ~160), so are my siblings (brother ~175, sister, not adult yet, ~150), but im too tall compared to them. My paternal grandfather was 180 or so. Relatives always tease me that the nurses in the hospital got confused and mixed me with another family lol.

Back
Top Bottom