What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hellfire
We are discussing post ratting review by post sources don't show u r BH here OK do it on other threads...reported for ranting and off topic post.

The review is of your post. He is perfectly correct to point out that what cannot be said of the Pakistan Army, and should not be said as long as I am around, also cannot be said of the Indian Army.

And there is nothing called 'ranting' that can be reported. If anything, the two of you have been ranting - unsuccessfully - for more than an hour now.

The situation will not change.

Any post insulting the Indian armed forces, and taking shelter behind blogs and separatist publications, will get a negative rating. Period.

The review is of your post. He is perfectly correct to point out that what cannot be said of the Pakistan Army, and should not be said as long as I am around, also cannot be said of the Indian Army.

And there is nothing called 'ranting' that can be reported. If anything, the two of you have been ranting - unsuccessfully - for more than an hour now.

The situation will not change.

Any post insulting the Indian armed forces, and taking shelter behind blogs and separatist publications, will get a negative rating. Period.
Even the news and sources are confirmed? Sir this is an international defense forum you can't dictate us that we have to praise Indian army and can't speak about their evil acts / deeds.....Sorry i can't buy your threat.

Even the news and sources are confirmed? Sir this is an international defense forum you can't dictate us that we have to praise Indian army and can't speak about their evil acts / deeds.....Sorry i can't buy your threat.

You don't have to buy it.

And you can't force it and please reply my previous posts.

Your previous posts were really nothing but repeated pleas to accept anything reproduced by you as authentic. What needs to be said of that?

Your previous posts were really nothing but repeated pleas to accept anything reproduced by you as authentic. What needs to be said of that?
Means you don't have answers even you are rejecting Indian media reports.......
I am not asking for anything just trying to show you a mirror.

Since you are taken to be a sensible poster, would you justify tagging Pakistan army in the same terms as @volatile has used?

I am posting references similarly

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4725157.stm

http://kurdistantribune.com/2014/from-bangladesh-balochistan-history-of-arrest-torture-mass-killing/

http://www.balochitvonline.com/unab...an-and-the-silence-of-the-united-nations.html

https://www.hrw.org/report/2011/07/...ars/enforced-disappearances-pakistan-security

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4633849.stm

https://www.hrw.org/report/2011/07/...ars/enforced-disappearances-pakistan-security - Page 2557

I think one can safely assume that such dastardly acts are of few b4stards who have neither religion nor nationality. They neither need to be glorified nor be given any mention except loathing as inhuman. And proper judicial process must be carried out against them.

If you still think that @volatile is right, then the tag shall so be applicable on your forces too. Just think about how absurd this situation is

@Joe Shearer
Hi Thanks for your comments as i clearly challenged negative rating my point of views were On Topic and subject to matter .By your logic some Pak member if gave you negative rating on above mentioned post what will be your remarks ? Secondly this is not a part of this discussion and probably you can open thread based on your facts against Pak Army i will reply you there not here since it diverts from the issue of misuse of powers

Means you don't have answers even you are rejecting Indian media reports.......
I am not asking for anything just trying to show you a mirror.

Of course. When did Indian media become reliable sources?

Since pensioners from Karachi became Balochs and Kashmiris :-\\

Exactly. So how come you rely on them for some things, and fall over laughing on other things?

BTW, when did you last see me quoting Indian media?

Hi Thanks for your comments as i clearly challenged negative rating my point of views were On Topic and subject to matter .By your logic some Pak member if gave you negative rating on above mentioned post what will be your remarks ? Secondly this is not a part of this discussion and probably you can open thread based on your facts against Pak Army i will reply you there not here since it diverts from the issue of misuse of powers

Was not addressed to you. Messed up my post and quoted you. But my take would be not to vilify a professional army of either side for acts of few, especially since this being a Defence forum.

I have tremendous respect for PA as a professional force. Am sure courtesy is mutual between the two forces.

That is all

A very interesting debate, I must say .... So, according to the Indians, the following sources are biased and anyone who quotes these sources is given a negative rating (by senior Indian members):

International Commission of Jurists

Amnesty International

Asia Watch

Human Right Watch

Physicians for Human Rights

Al-Jazeera

Indian Media

etc.

@WebMaster @WAJsal @Slav Defence @Oscar @waz @Areesh

PDF is serving as a mouthpiece for Indian government false propaganda on Kashmir.

Indian members are encouraged to post BS

And Pakistani members are given negative ratings for stating well documented facts ...

Has PDF management changed its policy ? If so, please let us know know so that we stop wasting our time and energy here.

Regards

A very interesting debate, I must say .... So, according to the Indians, the following sources are biased and anyone who quotes these sources is given a negative rating (by senior Indian members):

International Commission of Jurists

Amnesty International

Asia Watch

Human Right Watch

Physicians for Human Rights

Al-Jazeera

Indian Media

etc.

@WebMaster @WAJsal @Slav Defence @Oscar @waz @Areesh

PDF is serving as a mouthpiece for Indian government false propaganda on Kashmir.

Indian members are encouraged to post BS

And Pakistani members are given negative ratings for stating well documented facts ...

Has PDF management changed its policy ? If so, please let us know know so that we stop wasting our time and energy here.

Regards

The situation in Kashmir is making everyone desperate in India. Whether it is modi himself or his fans on this forum.

PDF administration should look into this matter and issue an effective policy to handle these issues fairly.

What is Mr. Joe is saying any news if he find not suited to his taste will be rated negative by him because he would not care even if the source was Indian media or amnesty international.....Hats Off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom