What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been dealt with before. If you make an accusation, you are responsible for proving it right, not merely by quoting a dubious site, but if necessary by showing that the site has a reasonable argument for saying what it does. It is not for others to dig out information contradicting the sources that have been cited, because there is simply no way of checking the figures. And nobody is lurking around to respond to false claims, so there is no question of specific rebuttals on the net of a random claim by someone.

If you make an accusation, you will have to prove it all on your own.
Amnesty International, Hindustan Times and Times of India etc etc plus only Kashmiri representative news web site Greater Kashmir is according to you doubtful. Even you rejected wikipedia....

So Kindly do us a favor start a news website for us so that we only posted news articles vetted by you...

Only you have problem rest all the TTA or Ranker have no issues. Why?

@Azlan Haider
See he ran away again but came right after when some troll do his favor and post something bad about Pakistan.

Amnesty International, Hindustan Times and Times of India etc etc plus only Kashmiri representative news web site Greater Kashmir is according to you doubtful. Even you rejected wikipedia....

So Kindly do us a favor start a news website for us so that we only posted news articles vetted by you...

Only you have problem rest all the TTA or Ranker have no issues. Why?

@Azlan Haider
See he ran away again but came right after when some troll do his favor and post something bad about Pakistan.

Amnesty International has its objectives, laudable enough in its own way, but those objectives do not include telling the whole truth about a situation. They have nothing to do with fair and even-handed representation of the status of affairs on the ground, they are committed to their own agenda.

Hindustan Times as well as Times of India belongs to the infamous Indian media; if you accept their point of view on this, why don't you accept their point of view when it shows you in a poor light?

That Greater Kashmir is tainted, has an inherent interest in keeping the conflict going and represents the permanent lobby of professionally interested separatists.

There is no need to set up a web-site. All you have to do is to observe in silence and not jump to the conclusion that all that you read is authentic.

Amnesty International has its objectives, laudable enough in its own way, but those objectives do not include telling the whole truth about a situation. They have nothing to do with fair and even-handed representation of the status of affairs on the ground, they are committed to their own agenda.

Hindustan Times as well as Times of India belongs to the infamous Indian media; if you accept their point of view on this, why don't you accept their point of view when it shows you in a poor light?

That Greater Kashmir is tainted, has an inherent interest in keeping the conflict going and represents the permanent lobby of professionally interested separatists.

There is no need to set up a web-site. All you have to do is to observe in silence.
So we stop posting and according to you now news media is reliable....

What can I say...

Jo chup rahey ghi zuban e khanjar...
Tu lahoo pukaray gha asteen Ka....

Sir you can't silence us with your --------- logic....(fill in blanks) since i don't have suitable word.

So we stop posting and according to you now news media is reliable....

What can I say...

Jo chup rahey ghi zuban e khanjar...
Tu lahoo pukaray gha asteen Ka....

Sir you can't silence us with your --------- logic....(fill in blanks) since i don't have suitable word.

:D

You don't have suitable words for lots of things. And emotional Urdu verse is emphatically not a substitute for facts.

The trouble with you and those who should have learnt this by now is that by doing Google searches for whatever incendiary topic excites you at the moment, you will pick up only this kind of stuff.

If I might suggest, wait to read my evaluation of the student trial article from the Yale student journal. But that's up to you, of course.

:D

You don't have suitable words for lots of things. And emotional Urdu verse is emphatically not a substitute for facts.

The trouble with you and those who should have learnt this by now is that by doing Google searches for whatever incendiary topic excites you at the moment, you will pick up only this kind of stuff.

If I might suggest, wait to read my evaluation of the student trial article from the Yale student journal. But that's up to you, of course.
Sir sorry to say because of Indian forces actions and brute force they are using quite frequently they are in news and you are consciously or unconsciously trying to defend them but sorry to say you are crossing the limits of being balanced person and biased person.

Sir sorry to say because of Indian forces actions and brute force they are using quite frequently they are in news and you are consciously or unconsciously trying to defend them but sorry to say you are crossing the limits of being balanced person and biased person.

Please let there be NO doubt in your mind; I am consciously defending them. Just like I have consciously defended the Pakistan Army when it was attacked by foolish Indian trolls. And for the same reason.

Just like I have consciously defended the Pakistan Army when it was attacked by foolish Indian trolls.
Let me witness this ...til then

I am agree not to agree.....
I will continue to post from reputed media houses. (not according to me).

Let me witness this ...til then

I am agree not to agree.....
I will continue to post from reputed media houses. (not according to me).

Why wait? Go back and read my posts. After all, I have been posting from more than seven years now.

And by all means post. But if I find something derogatory or negative, you can predict how I will react.

Why wait? Go back and read my posts. After all, I have been posting from more than seven years now.

And by all means post. But if I find something derogatory or negative, you can predict how I will react.
Yeah yeah u threaten me with negative rating but you also witness how well it effects me. :lol::pakistan::smitten:

Let me give you a random indication of the reality, that unwary people like you never pick up. The author is biased; the figures are from official sources, whatever you care to think of them.

"
The surrogate war in Kashmir
B. Raman
BETWEEN January 1 and October 31, 1998 (subsequent figures not yet available), there were 38,753 Pakistani-sponsored terrorist incidents in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K). During the same period, according to the annual reports on the Patterns of Global Terrori sm issued by the US State Department, there were 4,411 terrorist incidents in the rest of the world. Thus, there were nine times as many terrorist incidents in J&K as in the rest of the world.

These incidents in J&K could be categorised as follows:

Targeted attacks on the security forces -- 18,064; Targeted attacks on civilians -- 9,793; Indiscriminate killings with explosives and arson attacks -- 10,896

The majority of those killed in the explosions and arson attacks were civilians. In other words, the security forces were the exclusive victims in 18,064 incidents and in the remaining 20,689, the victims were either exclusively or largely civilians. Com parable figures for the rest of the world are not available in the reports of the State Department.

Yeah yeah u threaten me with negative rating but you also witness how well it effects me. :lol::pakistan::smitten:

I am NOT threatening you. And stop being silly and waving your flag around. I am merely stating my position, which I have stated many times before.

^^ The most lame and pathetic excuse one could come up with for justifying Rape and Torture being committed by the Indian Armed Forces in occupied Kashmir.

Whatever happened in Bangladesh, that was 50 years ago... What else would you bring up for justifying the war crimes being committed by the Indian Armed Forces in Kashmir ? The US troops raped more than 10,000 women in Germany in 1945, Over 100,000 women were raped in Berlin alone by the Allied Forces. Or "The Rape of Belgium" during WW1 ... You will find a lot of such examples in History.

BUT the Indian Armed Forces are using Rape and Torture as a deliberate military strategy against an Ongoing popular insurgency in Occupied Kashmir.

Since 1990, more than 10,000 Kashmiri women have been molested by the Indian Troops. And the Indian Armed Forces continue to play havoc with the life and honor of the Innocent Kashmiris to this day.

In occupied Kashmir, You have AFSPA and other similar Colonial Laws which enable your soldiers to get away with their crimes. Your Media censors those crimes

And now you want similar censorship here on PDF too ?? Not going to happen, mate

As for the Post in question (which was given a negative rating by an Indian Member), there was no "name calling" involved. So, STOP LYING. The poster only pointed out that the Indian Army was committing "Rape and Torture" in Kashmir

No Forum Rules were violated by the poster.

It simply is a case of "Abuse of Power" by an Indian "Professional" ... And he does that quite often

50 year or 60 years, a rapist is rapist, a genocide is genocide. Does time negate what Nazi party is known for? Does that absolve pakistan army of their modus operandi? What they did in now Bangladesh, they are doing same in Balochistan and Karachi.

Amnesty Report-

Police and security forces
Enforced disappearances continued with impunity, particularly in Balochistan, KPK and Sindh. Bodies were later found bearing apparent bullet wounds and torture marks.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/asia-and-the-pacific/pakistan/report-pakistan/

Human Right Watch Report

Balochistan
The security forces continued to unlawfully kill and forcibly disappear suspected Baloch militants and opposition activists in 2015

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2016/country-chapters/pakistan#e42bca

The surge in unlawful killings of suspected militants and opposition figures in Balochistan has taken the brutality in the province to an unprecedented level," said Brad Adams, Asia director at Human Rights Watch

https://www.hrw.org/news/2011/07/13/pakistan-upsurge-killings-balochistan

Human Right Commission of Pakistan HRCP

According to an HRCP report, as many as 225 bullet-riddled bodies of missing persons were found between July 2010 and November 2011.

The HRCP report says that practices of enforced disappearance started during the Musharraf regime in early 2000 and have steadily intensified. “The situation has gone from bad to worse with the discovery of mutilated bodies. Ironically there is no investigation in any of the cases,” says Tahir Hussain.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/304909/balochistan-the-province-where-human-rights-are-bullet-riddled/

You are not understanding my point. To avoid a slugfest, the rule is that you can not name call armed forces, which is the core of a defence forum. You can ask @WebMaster to clarify the policy, but this is what I have learnt. If he says otherwise, good for you and you can continue calling Indian army rapists and whatsoever.

And I very well understand what stereotyping and mockery was employed by that poster in his post. You are not that naive and stop acting being one. You call Indian army rapists. we will call your army names. You will post 90's figures, we will post 72's figure.

Regarding "abuse of power", so what? Even I got negative from him. :lol:

There is no justification of rape, but if the mockery comes from someone who has committed the biggest genocide and rape of modern times, who you think gonna take it?

And no point in tagging me in seniors cafe, I am ill qualified for that.

Last edited:
@Oscar @waz

Refer a plethora of negative ratings which I have harvested in

https://defence.pk/threads/understa...-prevalence-consequences.445402/#post-8599414

Also refer my post #433 on this very thread.

Attention is drawn to my statement after posting the Op Ed

At Azlan Haider Any point? Can post numerous such accounts. Can post thousands of Pakistani forces and Bangladesh, does it reduce the number of women who suffered?

Contention remains. Both armies are professional armies, as such, the acts of few cannot be blamed on the nation and forces as a whole.

@waz @Oscar request the thread be reviewed at your end as this is likely to become a troll fest.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/understa...prevalence-consequences.445402/#ixzz4I3ddrI55

You are requested to point out my errors if any that justify the negative ratings on my post.

Your guidance in the same will be appreciated.

Thanks

@Arsalan @WAJsal tagging you to give you the background of the thread today.

Last edited:
@Oscar @waz

Refer a plethora of negative ratings which I have harvested in

https://defence.pk/threads/understa...-prevalence-consequences.445402/#post-8599414

Also refer my post #433 on this very thread.

Attention is drawn to my statement after posting the Op Ed

At Azlan Haider Any point? Can post numerous such accounts. Can post thousands of Pakistani forces and Bangladesh, does it reduce the number of women who suffered?

Contention remains. Both armies are professional armies, as such, the acts of few cannot be blamed on the nation and forces as a whole.

@waz @Oscar request the thread be reviewed at your end as this is likely to become a troll fest.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/understa...prevalence-consequences.445402/#ixzz4I3ddrI55

You are requested to point out my errors if any that justify the negative ratings on my post.

Your guidance in the same will be appreciated.

Thanks

@Arsalan @WAJsal tagging you to give you the background of the thread today.
You well deserve the rating since any heinous false propaganda against Pakistan not tolerable.

I reported your post also.

You well deserve the rating since any heinous false propaganda against Pakistan not tolerable.

I reported your post also.

There there, again a great job, you deserve a pat on your back. You have again been acknowledged! Happy? Now again not tagged you or addressed you, so again, hop away ....

There there, again a great job, you deserve a pat on your back. You have again been acknowledged! Happy? Now again not tagged you or addressed you, so again, hop away ....
91f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom