What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you haven't noticed, there is no activity like preparing stories that show something has not been done. You will not get investigation showing that rape does not happen. At best, investigating the cases mentioned by false stories and substituting the truth is all that is possible. The only available way is to go into the sources used to prepare the false story and to disprove them. There are so many wild stories flying around that nobody other than a government or subsidised body can track them down and disprove them.

These are drive-by defamation stories. Only people like you constantly searching for dirt on the Internet will find these and will use these.
Sir we not investigative journalist for us greaterKashmir is also a source of information and news about Kashmir since Indian forces and Govt already put blanket ban there. So if we share and provide source you people have to accept it or provide your source against that to debunk the news, but awarding negative rating just because you don't like that news source is biased behavior and we have to accept your claims just because you are saying or putting on us. Sorry you have to change your mindset and face major revolt from many members and you know traffic is more important than a single title holder. Take it as a advice.
Regards,

So by your logic there is always two sides of story ,May be i should gave you negative rating just because i dotn agree with you not on basis of personnel basis but your own statements are defying logic ,you failed to bring any substantial links ,proof of my statements being wrong in any manner

Yes personnel attacks are welcome but are you upto it ? any ways for people like you who tends to ignore the facts simply doesnt have any empathy until unless some thing happened to closed one (not i wish for) but reality is world is a cruel place and yes human learns from experience .

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

ANy ways now i understand intelluct level

I think you understand nothing, including spelling.

The point is clear; you insult the Indian Army by stating that it habitually uses rape as a weapon, you then protest your negative rating by displaying posts that had nothing to do with the matter, and now you persist in your position. I do not have to disprove the propaganda reports that you have made. You have to prove that you are using reliable sources. Your post has received a negative rating, and future such posts will also receive negative attention.

Indian Army by stating that it habitually uses rape as a weapon
Indian forces using rape as a weapon in Kashmir
Kunan Poshpora incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunan_Poshpora_incident

Kunan Poshpora: A forgotten mass-rape case of 2 Kashmir villages
On the night of February 23, 1991, personnel of the 4 Rajputana Rifles of the Indian Army cordoned off the two villages Kunan and Poshpora in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district during an anti-insurgency operation and allegedly gangraped at least 23 women – with some estimates placing it at around 40.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ir-villages/story-1rmD1TqawPnMMB11LQzgyJ.html

Sir we not investigative journalist for us greaterKashmir is also a source of information and news about Kashmir since Indian forces and Govt already put blanket ban there. So if we share and provide source you people have to accept it or provide your source against that to debunk the news, but awarding negative rating just because you don't like that news source is biased behavior and we have to accept your claims just because you are saying or putting on us. Sorry you have to change your mindset and face major revolt from many members and you know traffic is more important than a single title holder. Take it as a advice.
Regards,

It is not a question of accepting sources from the 1990s or from sources known to be propagandist, and it is not a question of equating these sources with authentic, researched sources either. No liking or disliking is involved, simply a position that you cannot spread stories about an honourable body of men based on unreliable data, and then say that it is up to the reader to cross-check.

I think you understand nothing, including spelling.

The point is clear; you insult the Indian Army by stating that it habitually uses rape as a weapon, you then protest your negative rating by displaying posts that had nothing to do with the matter, and now you persist in your position. I do not have to disprove the propaganda reports that you have made. You have to prove that you are using reliable sources. Your post has received a negative rating, and future such posts will also receive negative attention.
Like I care about negative ratings or i beg for undo from you as i spoke that is truth and listening truth is not easy ,Indian Army has used all sort of atrocities and Rapes over the valley (All have documented proofs) even though there are no free media in Kashmir .

I said some thing which has proofs not fiction and all your information are based either personnel or without proof/links and your opinion .

It is not a question of accepting sources from the 1990s or from sources known to be propagandist, and it is not a question of equating these sources with authentic, researched sources either. No liking or disliking is involved, simply a position that you cannot spread stories about an honourable body of men based on unreliable data, and then say that it is up to the reader to cross-check.
Wikipedia and Hindustan times are far more better reliable sources for me and other members than you.

Like I care about negative ratings or i beg for undo from you as i spoke that is truth and listening truth is not easy ,Indian Army has used all sort of atrocities and Rapes over the valley (All have documented proofs) even though there are no free media in Kashmir .

I said some thing which has proofs not fiction and all your information are based either personnel or without proof/links and your opinion .

Propaganda, not truth. One of you says that nothing authentic is available; does that mean that you will repeat any rubbish?

Wikipedia and Hindustan times are far more better reliable sources for me and other members than you.

Wikipedia is notoriously unreliable. Hindustan Times is as good or as bad as the Christian Science Monitor, which suddenly became an authentic source of information for the 700,000 figure beloved of Pakistanis, until it turned out that the figure was used by that wretched paid lackey, Khurram Parvez.

I do not quote figures without authentication.

Propaganda, not truth. One of you says that nothing authentic is available; does that mean that you will repeat any rubbish?
Kindly prove wikipedia and Hindustan times both spreading propaganda against Indian army.

I can quote you Indian sources where navy and army officers involved in molestation, wife swapping and other immoral activities.

Kindly prove wikipedia and Hindustan times both spreading propaganda against Indian army.

I can quote you Indian sources where navy and army officers involved in molestation, wife swapping and other immoral activities.

That proves nothing except that a handful of officers seem to have an immoral turn of mind. That hardly means that the whole army thinks of nothing but sex. That is downright stupid.

@Joe Shearer
You are declaring them unreliable without furnishing any prove or source....Why we believe you where we submitted many sources and links but you are acting like....
Zameen junbad na junbad Gul Mohammad....
Means:
Earth may shake but Gull Mohammad never accepts the truth.

I have never used facts and figures without reliable, authenticated proof.

@Joe Shearer
You are declaring them unreliable without furnishing any prove or source....Why we believe you where we submitted many sources and links but you are acting like....
Zameen junbad na junbad Gul Mohammad....
Means:
Earth may shake but Gull Mohammad never accepts the truth.

Submitting links which use figures and cite episodes that nobody else does is nothing but propaganda. It is as good or as bad as a personal opinion; worse, in fact, because a personal opinion is authentic, a blog or an unauthenticated piece is a falsehood, without authentication.

You have to prove that they are right, they have to prove that they are right, until you (or they) do so, they are wrong.

I have never used facts and figures without reliable, authenticated proof.

Submitting links which use figures and cite episodes that nobody else does is nothing but propaganda. It is as good or as bad as a personal opinion; worse, in fact, because a personal opinion is authentic, a blog or an unauthenticated piece is a falsehood, without authentication.

You have to prove that they are right, they have to prove that they are right, until you (or they) do so, they are wrong.
No you have to prove we are wrong because you awarded negative rating and prove with sources (reliable) that your forces don't rape in Kashmir and Manipur....even during Khalistan movement in Punjab.

@Joe Shearer
Kindly just study this human rights report....very authentic western source
https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/INDIA935.PDF

Joe Sir you are may be much older than me Just a saying Sach accept karnay se koi chota na ho jata balkey badha ho jata hai...

Sachchaai Chhup Nahin Sakti, Banaavat Ke Usoolon Se
ki Khushboo Aa Nahin Sakti, Kabhi Kaagaz Ke Phoolon Se

One more
dil ke phaphole jal uthe seene ke daag se
is ghar ko aag lag gayi ghar ke chiraag se

smell some sarcasm :D

@Azlan Haider this was addressed to you but I messed up and tagged Volatile

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/india-covering-abuses-kashmir-report-150910003213898.html

This is only in 1990s and reports end at 1997
Rape
-According to the Kashmiri-Canadian Council, 6,300 Kashmiri women have been raped. Rape is a method used to attack Kashmiri women who Indian security forces accuse of sympathizing with the militants. By raping these women, the security forces are aiming to punish and humiliate the entire community.”

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/india-covering-abuses-kashmir-report-150910003213898.html
-Human Rights Watch

“In Singhpur village, Occupation Forces barged into the house of Abdul Ahad and forcibly took his wife and daughter to a military camp where they were gang-raped.”

-Kashmir Quarterly, November 8, 1997

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...human-rights-violations-in-jammu-and-kashmir/

Till now, not a single member of the security forces deployed in the state has been tried for human rights violations in a civilian court. This lack of accountability has in turn facilitated other serious abuses.

1336 rape cases in Kashmir in 7 years, conviction rate woefully low
The Milli Gazette
Published Online: Jun 05, 2013
Print Issue: 16-31 May 2013

With the entire country up in arms against the brutal gang rape of a 23-year-old student in a moving bus, Jammu and Kashmir’s rape victims despite fighting for justice from past many years have remained a disappointed lot as the culprits continue to remain scot-free.
Surprisingly, the government has registered 1336 rape cases since 2006 in the state but has failed to punish the offenders, adding to the woes of rape victims. The government makes hollow claims that stringent laws are already in place and the accused will be dealt sternly and the investigations in these cases are supervised by senior police officials. Ironically, many of the rape victims are below the age of 18.

As per the government, only one person had been convicted of the crime so far during the last five years and the bulk of the rape cases are either sub-judice or under investigation.

The fact is that there are no reliable statistics about the number of women raped or molested in Kashmir in the two decades of conflict. However, a Kashmir-based NGO claims that more than one thousand women have been raped, molested or abused during the last 20 years.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/rita-pal/rape-in-kashmir_b_3372513.html
Rape in Kashmir - The Forgotten War Crime
https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/INDIA935.PDF

Isolated examples ? Wow Indian Army is involved in war crimes and by the way these sources are not made by me its Indian own with UN ,prove me wrong by sharing links/facts not by talks . Thanks

Since you are taken to be a sensible poster, would you justify tagging Pakistan army in the same terms as @volatile has used?

I am posting references similarly

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4725157.stm

http://kurdistantribune.com/2014/from-bangladesh-balochistan-history-of-arrest-torture-mass-killing/

http://www.balochitvonline.com/unab...an-and-the-silence-of-the-united-nations.html

https://www.hrw.org/report/2011/07/...ars/enforced-disappearances-pakistan-security

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4633849.stm

https://www.hrw.org/report/2011/07/...ars/enforced-disappearances-pakistan-security - Page 2557

I think one can safely assume that such dastardly acts are of few b4stards who have neither religion nor nationality. They neither need to be glorified nor be given any mention except loathing as inhuman. And proper judicial process must be carried out against them.

If you still think that @volatile is right, then the tag shall so be applicable on your forces too. Just think about how absurd this situation is

@Joe Shearer

Last edited:
@hellfire
We are discussing post ratting review by post sources don't show u r BH here OK do it on other threads...reported for ranting and off topic post.

@hellfire
We are discussing post ratting review by post sources don't show u r BH here OK do it on other threads...reported for ranting and off topic post.

Great Job done. There, you have been acknowledged and patted on your back. Now hop away as neither are you tagged nor addressed in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom