What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not liking this daily fiddling with the rating system. The current one is not nice.

Somehow 2000 of my thanks has disappeared. I request webby to at 2k thanks to my count at earliest! :angry:

..Show me one Indian defense forum that allows Pakistanis to post at the same level as PDF....

LOL....Indians in Indian Defence Forums say that too.....
Everyone believes that they are more tolerant than the other.....they like to believe that, but the reality is different or for that matter.....same! :D

Post Ratings is a new feature available on Defence.pk which will act as a reputation system to analyze users who are posting well and those who are not really.

The rating system is only given to TTA, TTC, Professionals, Management, R&D and Intl Mods.

Additionally, -4 rating on a post will automatically have the post deleted.

We hope that those who are given this privilege, use this appropriately for the betterment of the forum and without bias.

DONOT use positive rating as a substitute for thanks. When you want to give Thanks, just click thanks.

Positive rating should only be given when the post is informative, great, awesome debate, etc.

Negative rating only when a rule has been violated in a post.

Provide your feedback here.

Since most threads on this section are closed, I'm having to ask my question on this thread.
Why is my .gif avatar not working???

Since most threads on this section are closed, I'm having to ask my question on this thread.
Why is my .gif avatar not working???
your avatar is playing perfect guitar.. switch to original style.

I think we should have a YouTube style comment system, if a certain post had received a certain amount of -ve rating, the post is hidden in public, and thru forcing the poster to review/modify the post or if not, it's serve well to hide valueless post

Being only titled member can rate a post, you have less chance to abuse this system as titled member were all hand picked respected member

I think we should have a YouTube style comment system, if a certain post had received a certain amount of -ve rating, the post is hidden in public, and thru forcing the poster to review/modify the post or if not, it's serve well to hide valueless post

Being only titled member can rate a post, you have less chance to abuse this system as titled member were all hand picked respected member
I can show you some JrTTs and TTs are better trolls than common non ranked posters. And you want to hand pick rating body .... Good Luck :tup:

Is there any way to know for which posts I got the negative rating ???
:raise: I would like to trace the same! I only remember 1 but the other 3 seem to be a bonus that I do not want!

Not that it matters, but I think about 1000 of my thanks disappeared. And this is the second time this has happened. :undecided:
You people remember how many thanks you get?! :unsure:

Great

December 22nd, 2014

Gentlemen:

Is it possible to get 4 negative ratings removed from my account as they were placed on there for the most frivolous and trivial reasons by a poster with whom I was arguing, perfectly civilly I will add, and who out of sheer, pathetically childish, spite inflicted these 4 negative ratings on me in one thread in one day.

Please advise, Gentlemen.

I am and remain, dear Sirs, your most faithful and obedient servant.

Paul/Redhawk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom