What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive rating should only be given when the post is informative, great, awesome debate, etc.

Negative rating only when a rule has been violated in a post.
Just wanted to remind the members about this :)
Seems the initiative is not working as well it was planned to do. Don't see much rating for positive debates, have seen a few for bashing the Indians however even with out much facts to back ones claims (not that i am tiny bit upset with the bashing Indians part :P )
So just quoting your post here sir, hopefully it will help somewhat.

Seems the initiative is not working as well it was planned to do. Don't see much rating for positive debates, have seen a few for bashing the Indians however even with out much facts to back ones claims (not that i am tiny bit upset with the bashing Indians part :P )

If posters like Zarvan and Horus falls in category with most +ve one, that tells you enough of the credibility of the ones who are armed to provide them. Most of the TTA's are closet haters and extremists who expresses themselves by means of these +ve ratings to dumbest of the posts.

If posters like Zarvan and Horus falls in category with most +ve one, that tells you enough of the credibility of the ones who are armed to provide them. Most of the TTA's are closet haters and extremists who expresses themselves by means of these +ve ratings to dumbest of the posts.
:lol:-
you and your constant scornings-
its not funny anymore- :angry:

Thanks for the feedback. Soon i will assign one dedicated moderator to handle monitoring and reversing ratings (both positive and negative). We will also issue infractions so users should follow the guidelines accordingly.

@Slav Defence would you like to volunteer for this?

Thanks for the feedback. Soon i will assign one dedicated moderator to handle monitoring and reversing ratings (both positive and negative). We will also issue infractions so users should follow the guidelines accordingly.

That will be much better sir, if you can add something to the forum that all the rated posts appear as update to that one particular moderator on one page where he/she can review all those posts and make if any changes are required. I hope that will improve the overall useability and effectiveness of this system. Personally i also think @Slav Defence is perfect fit for this role and i hope he will agree to it.

Just like to add one thing, try this scheme i am hopeful it will work just fine. If however it do not i do have some other ideas that we can share and if the administration approves we can give them a trail run sometime. For now this monitoring of rated posts seems like a good solution.

I am honoured for this:P

Regards

That will be much better sir, if you can add something to the forum that all the rated posts appear as update to that one particular moderator on one page where he/she can review all those posts and make if any changes are required. I hope that will improve the overall useability and effectiveness of this system. Personally i also think @Slav Defence is perfect fit for this role and i hope he will agree to it.

Just like to add one thing, try this scheme i am hopeful it will work just fine. If however it do not i do have some other ideas that we can share and if the administration approves we can give them a trail run sometime. For now this monitoring of rated posts seems like a good solution.
Sir,
I thankyou and @WebMaster for your confidence and I would like to discuss few things regarding TTA/TTC management.I also want to discuss role of R&Ds and thinking about induction of some.

Regards

Sir,
I thankyou and @WebMaster for your confidence and I would like to discuss few things regarding TTA/TTC management.I also want to discuss role of R&Ds and thinking about induction of some.

Regards
Well perhaps you can post the suggestions in the relevant thread about TTA and tag the members there and we can discuss it in detail over there. :)

Well perhaps you can post the suggestions in the relevant thread about TTA and tag the members there and we can discuss it in detail over there. :)

That is why I only indicated:lol:
Yes,I will mention you all this evening,inshallah..leaving currently:)

Regards

Chinese Dragon gave me 2 negative ratings because of a personal dispute can you reverse them.
Outrageous attitude of PDF management towards Turkish members. in this thread.

@WebMaster

That guy gave me a negative rating, too.
After all their insults, strikes and slander all what i pointed was Chinese cuisine what includes cockroach dishes, didn't know his cuisine offends him :what:
For example If somebody calls me a kebab-eater, it wouldn't offend me but instead would make me proud, now for another example If somebody calls me a kebab-eater, will you give a negative rating and also ban? What bullsh*t? :D

Last edited:
I cannot,currently but I can ask @Chinese-Dragon

Regards

As you can see @Sinan was banned, and for good reason too.

The moderators deleted his posts which I negatively rated, and issued him a very well deserved ban for them.

So I couldn't actually take them back even if I wanted to, since the moderators deleted the posts for violation of the forum rules. Not that I want to take them back of course. But in theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom