What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see @Sinan was banned, and for good reason too.

The moderators deleted his posts which I negatively rated, and issued him a very well deserved ban for them.

So I couldn't actually take them back even if I wanted to, since the moderators deleted the posts for violation of the forum rules. Not that I want to take them back of course. But in theory.
What about me? You misuse your rating power.

What about me? You misuse your rating power.

Give me a break, you called all Chinese people "cockroach eaters". :rofl:

Sure maybe one restaurant in China offers some exotic dishes like that, but the vast majority of Chinese including myself do not eat such exotic dishes, maybe less than 0.1% of the population has even tried such a strange thing.

That's like calling all Turks cannibals because some Turks were found to have done that.

Give me a break, you called all Chinese people "cockroach eaters". :rofl:
It is part of Chinese cuisine, what offends you? Your exotic culture? It doesn't offend me since no Turks were found to done that but can't say the same about Chinese people, hardly a day goes by without reading exotic fetus dishes of China.

It is part of Chinese cuisine, what offends you? Your exotic culture? It doesn't offend me since no Turks were found to done that but can't say the same about Chinese people, hardly a day goes by without reading exotic fetus dishes of China.

And now you're doing it again, in this thread. :lol:

There is no such thing by the way. I dare you to come to China and ask to eat a fetus at a restaurant, you'll be arrested right away. :rofl: Don't bother getting a return ticket.

And now you're doing it again, in this thread.
I am not doing anything.
You misuse your power and i'm not the only one who claim it.
Call all the Turks a kebab-eater, nobody will give you a negative rating and ask you to be banned, it is a Turkish cuisine and unlike you, people are proud.
You better get your head checked... :disagree:

There is no such thing by the way. I dare you to come to China and ask to eat a fetus at a restaurant, you'll be arrested right away
I don't think Zhu Yu is arrested.

''Reports later explained that the images were part of an artist's exhibition (Zhu Yu) and was not a real fetus but just to be in a contemporary artwork, although Zhu claimed otherwise.
The artwork is called "Eating people" and was made to protest against cannibalism.''

What an art :bad:

Last edited:
Last edited:
.. and the fact that one Mod has given a +ve rating while another has given a -ve ones speaks of inconsistencies in the method of evaluation.

It has been taken care already i guess, because i cant see any rating (positive or negative) on that page.....

sorry for posting on wrong thread(cant find appropriate one).. wanted to know whats the procedure to get self ban like the norwegian guy/gal (@sven something).. @Horus @Slav Defence

Call all the Turks a kebab-eater...
I love Kebabs. Last weekend I had invited my research group at the beach and I cooked, besides other things (you can see biryani and fish), Kebab. The one you see at 6 o clock in the picture are called 'seekh kabab', made be specially marinated minced meat and grilled on natural wood charcoal. I am sure you have something similar in Turkish cuisine for most of the meat dishes we have either come from Turks (Mughals) or Persians.

IMG-20150808-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
I love Kebabs. Last weekend I had invited my research group at the beach and I cooked, besides other things (you can see biryani and fish), Kebab. The one you see at 6 o clock in the picture are called 'seekh kabab', made be specially marinated minced meat and grilled on natural wood charcoal. I am sure you have something similar in Turkish cuisine for most of the meat dishes we have either come from Turks (Mughals) or Persians.

View attachment 246485
They all look delicious, my friend... We do have something similar, I can't imagine how tasty it would be, together with that rice of yours! I had a book of Pakistani recipies, given as a gift from a Pakistani friend :pakistan: Maybe I cook one in few days and post it in 'Whatever' thread :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom