What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just post the link of the neg rating here, the arguments/accusations here dont matter much i am not going to read them.
Sir that whole post was deleted Sir How can I post the link I mean whole thread was deleted Sir

Sir that whole post was deleted Sir How can I post the link I mean whole thread was deleted Sir

I dont know which thread/post. There is no way for me to find it either.

@WebMaster

post #21

Is literacy level a basic measure of morality, humanity, honesty & character of a nation? | Page 2

Everything written there is the truth. And there is no disrespect. It's just, some of your think tanks, cannot really face up to the truth.
But pander in fruitless conversation about how literacy is connected to morality. Doesn't matter if you're literate, if you believe something is immoral because a book told you. And because the book has the last word, the ones who read it to the masses have a carte blanche to exploit whatever it says in there and turn it in their favour.

As i know from experience here, Pakistani's aren't particularly fond of criticism, so, i imagine i got a negative on account of that. Other then that, i don't really understand why i got it, everyone knows this is happening, just your think tanks apparently not.

Last edited:
The post doesn't seem to exist for which I was given 1 negative rating. Would you look into that ?

Have Negative Ratings Become A Joke?

Not that I care but this is getting beyond silly! Negative ratings are being dished out at the drop of a hat and are becoming totally subjective.

I just got one for this innocuous post in this thread: 88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

Here’s what I wrote:
“Even if they're elderly, sick, and crippled, they should have enough patriotism to declare that they will fight for Pakistan even if they physically can't.

A 90 year old man volunteered to go to Kargil in 1999 to fight for India. That's the difference.”

Now what was so earth shattering I wrote to earn a negative rating?

@WebMaster, don’t you think that these ratings should be done away with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom