What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this weird or what?

Here I am, an Indian member, reacting to very violent and abusive language in posts, including sexual abuse of a particularly filthy nature, and giving a negative rating to the Indians responsible.

Here is the administration, being very fair and even-handed, to a fault, reversing the rating where it was not warranted.

And here is a member with a previous history of uncouth behaviour complaining of Pakistani bias against Indians.

Is he on drugs?
hello..mr. i never said u are a Pakistani.....that was a General enquiry.....i.didn't even used the word Pakistani.....u assume to much and think little.....

ur ratings were based on ur prejudice and pre conceived notion....... it has nothing to do with all ur baseless allegations...

I gave opinion to effected members [funny] that they should apologize and delete/edit their posts and -VE Rating would be removed to which most complainants don't Agree their loss.

I guess that is a good option..... I always ask members to edit the post and get the rating reversed..... some of them comply, some of them don't bother......

@WebMaster Just got a negative rating by @Azlan Haider for reply on post where one Pakistani poster called our elected prime minister terrorist.

These hypocrites so called think tank make this rating system useless, cause negative should be given to the person who used such language in his OP.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut I got negative rating and I don't even got notice its for Matullah Post I think and its not their any more you guys deleted it although it was true in so at least take that negative rating back Sir

Edit your post, and shall reverse my rating
@WebMaster this indian gave a negative rating to @Leader for calling an established mass-murderer of muslims in Gujraat a terrorist. There are on camera interviews where it was admitted that Modi was behind Gujraat massacre.
Please take note. You have this thread to report wrong negative ratings. I report it here.

Was always wondered when is my turn in this thread.... at last i landed here :)..... Yes @WebMaster I have given negative rating for a poster calling Indian PM Terrorist, on the same thread I have given negative rating to a Indian poster who called Pakistani PM a terrorist..... Probably you can clarify Management stand on this issue.....(If you are going to reverse the rating, please do tell me so that i dont need to waste my time, that poster time and your time repeating the story)

Pakistani PM is not implicated in any massacre... not even in a single killing or terror incidence. So your negative rating to that indian was justified.
Your PM is admitted to be main facilitator behind Gujrat massacre. Were you sleeping.!

Last edited:
@WebMaster this indian gave a negative rating to @Leader for calling an established mass-murderer of muslims in Gujraat a terrorist. There are on camera interviews where it was admitted that Modi was behind Gujraat massacre.
Please take note. You have this thread to report wrong negative ratings. I report it here.

Was always wondered when is my turn in this thread.... at last i landed here :)..... Yes @WebMaster I have given negative rating for a poster calling Indian PM Terrorist, on the same thread I have given negative rating to a Indian poster who called Pakistani PM a terrorist..... Probably you can clarify Management stand on this issue.....(If you are going to reverse the rating, please do tell me so that i dont need to waste my time, that poster time and your time repeating the story)

Pakistani PM is not implicated in any massacre... not even in a single killing or terror incidence. So your negative rating to that indian was justified.
Your PM is admitted to be main facilitator behind Gujrat massacre. Were you sleeping.!
Maybe we were sleeping. Could you please let us know when Modi admitted to be the main facilitator behind the guj riots?

(You do realize that an admission can only be done by oneself, right? Otherwise it's an allegation. For example, I cannot "admit" that you are a murderer. I can only admit things about myself.)

If you have an admission to that effect from Modi, do share. If you don't, then at least give credible evidence. And if you don't even have that, then stop peddling lies.

Pakistani PM is not implicated in any massacre... not even in a single killing or terror incidence. So your negative rating to that

indian was justified.

its okay, I have no issues, here I called Modi a terrorist, who happens to be now prime minister of India, he was a terrorist before he became premier, the more appropriate term to describe him would be hindu terrorist but it would make you guys go mad, cause truth is what you hate the most !

its okay, I have no issues, here I called Modi a terrorist, who happens to be now prime minister of India, he was a terrorist before he became premier, the more appropriate term to describe him would be hindu terrorist but it would make you guys go mad, cause truth is what you hate the most !
Does the fact that Modi never killed anybody or ordered people to kill anybody matter at all for you?

I mean, do facts matter, or would you just like to keep pretending he is a terrorist, to feel good?

If it's the latter, I have no issues - you may also call me a murderer, but doesn't change the fact that I'm not one.

Does the fact that Modi never killed anybody or ordered people to kill anybody matter at all for you?

I mean, do facts matter, or would you just like to keep pretending he is a terrorist, to feel good?

If it's the latter, I have no issues - you may also call me a murderer, but doesn't change the fact that I'm not one.

How come Indians are almost free of terrorism while pakistan is full of it? @Leader is just trying hard to pull India to his level. No matter he dont have any proof or no one can prove it per say, he will keep on blabbering to feel good.

oh shut up you people, dont start your cry baby everywhere, facts are clear to me, thats why I call Modi a terrorist, the person is a terrorist to me, you guys yourself say he is a reformed person, so what was he before he reformed? I think that he is still the person who joined RSS and he is still the person who administer muslim massacre in gujrat, and the world knows too.. so please apna rona dhona band karo..

oh shut up you people, dont start your cry baby everywhere, facts are clear to me, thats why I call Modi a terrorist, the person is a terrorist to me, you guys yourself say he is a reformed person, so what was he before he reformed? I think that he is still the person who joined RSS and he is still the person who administer muslim massacre in gujrat, and the world knows too.. so please apna rona dhona band karo..

I didn't do any rona dhona or crying, I asked a simple question to you. You are the one getting emotional, not me.

When the media calls him 'reformed', they mean that he has changed his political platform from hindu nationalism to development. Hindu nationalism is not terrorism either, and he has never espoused terrorism.

So I ask again, with no rona dhona, no emotions - does the fact that he hasn't committed any terrorist acts actually matter to you, or would you keep calling him a terrorist to soothe your ego?

How come Indians are almost free of terrorism while pakistan is full of it? @Leader is just trying hard to pull India to his level. No matter he dont have any proof or no one can prove it per say, he will keep on blabbering to feel good.
The reason is obvious. Pakistan has more terrorists than the sands of Arabia, and it just doesn't make them feel good that India is a lot better in that regard. So they have to make up a hate figure, a straw man in their minds to think that Indians also revere terrorists, like a big chunk of their ssociety does.

I didn't do any rona dhona or crying, I asked a simple question to you. You are the one getting emotional, not me.

When the media calls him 'reformed', they mean that he has changed his political platform from hindu nationalism to development. Hindu nationalism is not terrorism either, and he has never espoused terrorism.

So I ask again, with no rona dhona, no emotions - does the fact that he hasn't committed any terrorist acts actually matter to you, or would you keep calling him a terrorist to soothe your ego?

puuuffffffff....he is still that hindu terrorist who administer muslim massacre under his personal supervision... he is still the same, my view, ager nahi hazam hota yeh view tou pass ker ya bardasht ker...

puuuffffffff....he is still that hindu terrorist who administer muslim massacre under his personal supervision... he is still the same, my view, ager nahi hazam hota yeh view tou pass ker ya bardasht ker...
1) It was not a pure muslim massacre, it was a riot between two communities in which hindus and muslims killed each other. By your logic, he is also an islamic terrorist under who's "personal supervision" 250+ hindus were killed in 2002.
2) It did not happen under his personal supervision, facts bear testimony to it.

You are entitled to your views, but not your facts. Whether he should be liked or not is your view. But whether he personally supervised any murder is not a question of your view, it is a question of fact. And that has been shown to be false and devoid of merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom