What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask, but how do you give negative ratings, please help

Its not my duty to start looking for every such post in every thread

Obviously not.

But it comes across as nothing else but violation of equity in cases where we have Indians expressing their amusement with emots alone and getting a negative rating but Pakistanis being let off, with some of them even uttering verbal diarrhea and not being dealt with.

Oh, and so far, nothing has been done despite my repeated reporting of a Pakistani PDF think tank analyst publicly offending. Post #354 it is in this very thread.

Generalizing Pakistanis , are we again ? This ai'nt the first time , I am seeing something like that from you either . Possibly , you can do better than trying to pinpoint Pakistan-iyat or understanding how such and such is common nature/thinking pattern of my country-men in different threads . Yeah , it was very factual and argumentative , thank you ! :azn:

Where the heck did he generalize any thing ???? :blink:....

:cuckoo: ....

@WebMaster: I didn't get a reply in the other thread, nor has any action been taken so I'm trying my luck again.

Is this worthy of a PDF think tank analyst?

This is not the thread to report misconduct of a think tank member, use GHQ.

Thanks.

Most of my negative ratings posts seem to have been deleted, most of them by you. How can I take that up wink wink?

Negatively rated posts are deleted automatically. You can point me to the closest post by another member in the same thread.

@WebMaster
can u ban this member @Joe Shearer or atleast warn him for not using his super power on every post of mine on which he don't agrees....he gave a bunch of people -ve ratings...just because he doesn't agree with what other says.... @chak de INDIA @arp41 @Kurama and many otheres.....
Now we've democratically elected a totalitarian government- Arunadhati Roy

he hold his bias opinion and want all.other to stick to it....

just now he gave me a -ve rating on ,bimaru corner .....doesn't chit chat corner is nt the place for giving ratings...he broke the forum rule and bbecause of this he must be banned for braking rules.....
BIMARU Corner. | Page 1048

Last edited:
@WebMaster
can u ban this member @Joe Shearer or atleast warn him for not using his super power on every post of mine on which he don't agrees....he gave a bunch of people -ve ratings...just because he doesn't agree with what other says.... @chak de INDIA @arp41 @Kurama and many otheres.....
Now we've democratically elected a totalitarian government- Arunadhati Roy

he hold his bias opinion and want all.other to stick to it....

just now he gave me a -ve rating on ,bimaru corner .....doesn't chit chat corner is nt the place for giving ratings...he broke the forum rule and bbecause of this he must be banned for braking rules.....
BIMARU Corner. | Page 1048

The one you linked to doesn't need to be reversed. It is fine.

oh yeah....what abt the ...bimaru corner rating.....is he allowed to give ratings in chit chat threads....isn't that against the forum rule.....

and can i ask u something....why this hypocrisy.....why indian members are are treated as second class members...
i can show u 1000 's of provocative and insulting posts ....why mods and tta and other bypass them.....
but ban and give -ve to Indians.....
when they abuse us...then mods keep mum but when we do the same they ban us....why thia hypocrisy

oh yeah....what abt the ...bimaru corner rating.....is he allowed to give ratings in chit chat threads....isn't that against the forum rule.....

and can i ask u something....why this hypocrisy.....why indian members are are treated as second class members...
i can show u 1000 's of provocative and insulting posts ....why mods and tta and other bypass them.....
but ban and give -ve to Indians.....
when they abuse us...then mods keep mum but when we do the same they ban us....why thia hypocrisy

Is this weird or what?

Here I am, an Indian member, reacting to very violent and abusive language in posts, including sexual abuse of a particularly filthy nature, and giving a negative rating to the Indians responsible.

Here is the administration, being very fair and even-handed, to a fault, reversing the rating where it was not warranted.

And here is a member with a previous history of uncouth behaviour complaining of Pakistani bias against Indians.

Is he on drugs?

I gave opinion to effected members [funny] that they should apologize and delete/edit their posts and -VE Rating would be removed to which most complainants don't Agree their loss.

I gave opinion to effected members [funny] that they should apologize and delete/edit their posts and -VE Rating would be removed to which most complainants don't Agree their loss.

I agree with this procedure 100%. This seems to be the rational way to do things. Thanks; good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom