What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a section at the bottom of the forums that says General Headquarters, you can register anonymous complaint there.
Okay sir be more active on this forum Sir you are not much active here you created it you are the brain behind it

LOL look at this crybaby, who called me a sick minded hindu bigot, and when I replied with ''I can also call you a sick minded islamist bigot as an argument, but I'm not a think tank'' the b@tthurt man gave a negative rating!!!

Muslims must be honest about Qur’an | Page 2

I gave that rating before you edited your post and added that reply , ..... it was for your Islamophobic rants .... Insulting any religion is not allowed and is a violation of forum rules ,, and yes , you are a sick minded bigot

I gave that rating before you edited your post and added that reply , ..... it was for your Islamophobic rants .... Insulting any religion is not allowed and is a violation of forum rules ,, and yes , you are a sick minded bigot

How does mentioning tariq bin ziyads speech or khalib bin walid's marriage to layla bint al minhal inult your religion you sick minded bigot? Are you saying I made up your heroes to insult your religion???

I'll tell you what insults your religion, when muslims abduct girls and justify it using their religion. That's what that thread is about, intellectually dishonest people like you.

Last edited:
Got a negative post rating here
EU warns against ban on Geo | Page 9

This was my post:
On to personal attacks are we?
He has made more than valid points backed by evidence of naming the Western journalists accusing CIA and GoUS of illegal acts on national TV.
This is how you respond to that. Keep up the Pakistaniat. It has served you well in the past and it seems it will serve you well into the future.

And my post was in response to this statement by RaptorRX707:
Believe me, you are full of delusional and you are not Pakistani but shame Bengali. Your opinion doesn't value anything but many assumption and jumping to conclusion without basic understanding. These famous guys stay in the limit line to discuss on CIA international issues, not FBI under live show within only 1 hour. Shake hand, that's it. They just wouldn't bring any victims or evidences to the media.

Keep bullshitting yourself.

Was given a negative rating by @Secur .

Now I would like to ask why precisely. My post was factual and argumentative. In fact, if anyone had to be given a negative rating in the thread it would be the raptor guy, because he resorted to personal attacks against @genmirajborgza786.

On that count, I would like to point out that Secur is either completely biased or simply waiting to give a negative remark against any who criticize. And this is not the first time its happening either. Its as if he is oblivious to the tone and the direction of the thread and chooses to look one way.

This was my post:

Now I would like to ask why precisely. My post was factual and argumentative. In fact, if anyone had to be given a negative rating in the thread it would be the raptor guy, because he resorted to personal attacks against @genmirajborgza786.

On that count, I would like to point out that Secur is either completely biased or simply waiting to give a negative remark against any who criticize.
I agree bro, that N-rating was unfair

This was my post:

On that count, I would like to point out that Secur is either completely biased or simply waiting to give a negative remark against any who criticize. And this is not the first time its happening either. Its as if he is oblivious to the tone and the direction of the thread and chooses to look one way.

Generalizing Pakistanis , are we again ? This ai'nt the first time , I am seeing something like that from you either . Possibly , you can do better than trying to pinpoint Pakistan-iyat or understanding how such and such is common nature/thinking pattern of my country-men in different threads . Yeah , it was very factual and argumentative , thank you ! :azn:

Generalizing Pakistanis , are we again ? This ai'nt the first time , I am seeing something like that from you either . Possibly , you can do better than trying to pinpoint Pakistan-iyat or understanding how such and such is common nature/thinking pattern of my country-men in different threads . Yeah , it was very factual and argumentative , thank you ! :azn:
Thankyou for noticing how Pakistani's are generalized.
Oh and thankyou for not noticing when other nationalities are generalized or people use personal attacks on the same thread and heck, the same page.

@Secur

I find this post very factual and informative, not disrespectful at all and definitely not generalizing bharatis.

Lets start making a list so that I can start granting negative ratings to all of them instead of what I come across . Its not my duty to start looking for every such post in every thread , I was posting in that thread and that is how your buddy got a negative .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom