What's new

EU warns against ban on Geo

Similarly logic, other big medias like CNN or BBC does not show negative coverages on their intelligence agency by victims' emotional accusations, isn't it?

More than 8-10 hours is not good which is uncommon in Western medias.
but they also don't have a history of abusing & threatening journalists cases like that of saleem shahzad, umar cheema etc, heck Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore, Jesse Ventura comes to CNN & blames everything on the CIA ,but do you see rallies by banned outfits on their favour ? do we have Intel agencies boycotting news channels through cable operators in case of BBC ,CNN vis-à-vis CIA/M16 no you don't, but in case of Pakistan you do, & one will have to be extremely naïve to think that the international community will buy this absurd logic of orchestrated mob justice & will not take note of such blatant curb on media freedom ,sorry pal but the world doesn't goes by your whims of irrationality

Last edited:
people are boycotting this group and EU cant argue against the freedom of choice... or can it?

knowing my pakistani brothern, the GEO rating and watching will go up not down.
despite most of news being false, lots of reporting errors and no ethical obligation or code geo was watched the most. so why would it change now?

but they also don't have a history of abusing & threatening journalists cases like that of saleem shahzad, umar cheema etc, heck Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore, Jesse Ventura comes to CNN & blames everything on the CIA ,but do you see rallies by banned outfits on their favour ? do we have Intel agencies boycotting news channels through cable operators in case of BBC ,CNN vis-à-vis CIA/M16 no you don't, but in case of Pakistan you do, & one will have to be extremely naïve to think that the international community will this absurd logic & will not take note of such blatant curb on media situation ,sorry pal the world doesn't goes by your whims irrationality

Believe me, you are full of delusional and you are not Pakistani but shame Bengali. Your opinion doesn't value anything but many assumption and jumping to conclusion without basic understanding. These famous guys stay in the limit line to discuss on CIA international issues, not FBI under live show within only 1 hour. Shake hand, that's it. They just wouldn't bring any victims or evidences to the media.

Keep bullshitting yourself.

Believe me, you are full of delusional and you are not Pakistani but shame Bengali. Your opinion doesn't value anything but many assumption and jumping to conclusion without basic understanding. These famous guys stay in the limit line to discuss on CIA international issues, not FBI under live show within only 1 hour. Shake hand, that's it. They just wouldn't bring any victims or evidences to the media.

Keep bullshitting yourself.
On to personal attacks are we?
He has made more than valid points backed by evidence of naming the Western journalists accusing CIA and GoUS of illegal acts on national TV.

This is how you respond to that. Keep up the Pakistaniat. It has served you well in the past and it seems it will serve you well into the future.

He has made more than valid points backed by evidence of naming the Western journalists accusing CIA and GoUS of illegal acts on national TV.

This is how you respond to that. Keep up the Pakistaniat :pakistan:. It has served you well in the past and it seems it will serve you well into the future.
I dont see any difference between the 2 :pop:

White men still love to meddle ex colonies....

This is how you respond to that. Keep up the Pakistaniat. It has served you well in the past and it seems it will serve you well into the future.
thanks bro appreciated :cheers:

Last edited:
Did EU warn against ban of ARY news,Capital tv news and Samma tv news after pemra took action against them and shutting them down

Now when its Geo's turn all of a sudden BJP leaders,Indians and now EU has problem with that

keep ding this it will help permanently seal the fate of Geo news

EU should turn its attention towards the journalists held captive by Fascist Ukrainian puppet Kiev authorities on some pro Russian nonsense or label

knowing my pakistani brothern, the GEO rating and watching will go up not down.
despite most of news being false, lots of reporting errors and no ethical obligation or code geo was watched the most. so why would it change now?
the power of social media and trend setting with exaggerated impression

still with me? its kind of a mind conditioning

keep repeating something over and over again to make the receipent think its important for him/ her and he joins the herd.

bud acha badnam bura... thats why.

but only time will tell. the anti geo sentiment has not reached its climax to write off Geo yet so yes it might just survive the onslaught if it doesnt decide to make another blunder.

it did a hat trick you see.. picked on ISI, blackmailed Imran Khan, aired a distasteful program in the morning ...

it might come back in force and decide to air the "banned" Indian movie on Bangladesh to get some satisfaction at GHQ's expense. it might work in its favour because Lawyers, media, radicalised media and Nawaz league supporters hate military and they might forget everything.

or not.

Geo already threatened to leak some "dark secrets of the 71" as a revenge if its media bashing doesnt end.

Nawaz government is firmly behind it so I dont see anything happening to it.
when Geo had not touched Imran Khan then PTI supporters were not interested and like Nawaz supporters they thought Geo had the right to use accusation as a news report and fact against ISI chief which changed quickly when Geo turned its guns on them

money and power is the ethic and morality whoever has more of it will win.

Alhamdulillah
I applaud this pro-democratic decision from the European union in favour of media freedom in Pakistan against the anti-democratic forces, this will certainly strengthen the democratic forces of the country & the establishment will have to learn to respect differences of opinion whether they like it or not, the civilised world will not tolerate suppression of media anymore , we here in Canada with our friends in the U.S & the Europe have been relentlessly campaigning for a democracy & freedom of speech

in fact I had said it earlier, that the international community will not allow anybody to suppress the voice of media

@VCheng thanks bro ,the day I chose to befriend you when you first arrived @pdf I knew that you were for keeps !:cheers:
The only un-democratic force in pakistan is geo -_-

Foreign Office should protest with EU in meddling in our internal affairs.

did I claim to be a Pakistani in the first place ? may I ask do you know me personally ? that you so confidently calling me of an ethnic baground ? yes I am of stranded Pakistani origin (bihari whose family left east pak, long, long ago )heck we have had relatives in London even before the independence of Pakistan itself ! I am a Canadian a respectable first world country citizen, why the heck should I claim to be something of which my status itself is above ? & as a Canadian I have all the world of right to comment on matters that I see fit got it ,whether you like it or not I could careless

No, I didn't know you but understand your mindset and mentality from Bangladesh, you can say Canadian-Bangladeshi citizen. You admit it before.

Get lost, please? :enjoy:

Foreign Office should protest with EU in meddling in our internal affairs.
The EU has not meddled in you internal affairs....all they are saying is if your country restricts freedom of expression,they are just going to take away the special provision they have been giving your country....they have full rights to stop any special thing that they are giving you.

Interfering in your affairs would be when they say we will put trade sanctions/or stop trade if you do not unban tje media group....

All they have said was -you got to pay tax like everyone else if you hinder freedom of expreasion in your country...simple

Back
Top Bottom