What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hundreds of terrorists from pakistan join their Azad Kashmir brethren
I am wrongly given negative rating here by Nair if you agree please remove it @Aeronaut @Chak Bamu @Emmie @Oscar @WebMaster

I tried posting a reply to you on the same thread.... But before i could post it the thread got locked (now the thread is deleted)..... The negative rating was given because you openly supported terrorism in india by mujahideen, and warriors from all over the world..... I would have ignored if it was confined to kashmir (because of obvious sentiments).... But Terrorism in Whole India???? It is not done mate..... and i will rate you again if you repeat it.....

I always get wrong negative ratings

I tried posting a reply to you on the same thread.... But before i could post it the thread got locked (now the thread is deleted)..... The negative rating was given because you openly supported terrorism in india by mujahideen, and warriors from all over the world..... I would have ignored if it was confined to kashmir (because of obvious sentiments).... But Terrorism in Whole India???? It is not done mate..... and i will rate you again if you repeat it.....
Your country is doing state terrorism in Kashmir and inside India against Muslims for British even Bhagat Singh was terrorist so give a me a break one nation terrorist is another nation hero @WebMaster @Aeronaut

Your country is doing state terrorism in Kashmir and inside India against Muslims for British even Bhagat Singh was terrorist so give a me a break one nation terrorist is another nation hero @WebMaster @Aeronaut

Are you implying that Every terrorist attack India is a hero to Pakistan???? God bless the likes of you.... You guys will never learn the value of human life.......... I dont intent to give you any further justification.... Let Management decide......

Read his post again.............. he said you supporting terrorism in rest of India...............

Mate, days of non-state-actors and militant outfits are over.............. if you didn't know, I'd advise you to open some Pakistani TV channel................ TTP/LeT/LeJ/JuD/SSP are not kosher anymore.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom