What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your country is doing state terrorism in Kashmir and inside India against Muslims for British even Bhagat Singh was terrorist so give a me a break one nation terrorist is another nation hero @WebMaster @Aeronaut
How about this:Pakistanis can worry about Pakistani communities and Indians can worry about Indian communities?

Read his post again.............. he said you supporting terrorism in rest of India...............

Mate, days of non-state-actors and militant outfits are over.............. if you didn't know, I'd advise you to open some Pakistani TV channel................ TTP/LeT/LeJ/JuD/SSP are not kosher anymore.......................
Really days are over seriously okay thanks a lot for your great observation

I always knew that the ppl that WebMaster put as think tanks in the year 2013 and 2014 are clowns!! Truth is that webmaster used emotional judgement on this Think Tank promotion. All the New think tanks came to the forum just to chat and I guess webmaster became fond of them... Why don't we go back to times when Think Tank position wasn't so undervalued

You are most welcome! :D

Now was it that hard to understand simple logic?............ and appreciate a bright mind?............. no! It's actually very simple........... you just have to stop thinking for yourself and let others, better than you, do the "thinking" for you............ and all will be dandy! :p:

Really days are over seriously okay thanks a lot for your great observation

Your country is doing state terrorism in Kashmir and inside India against Muslims for British even Bhagat Singh was terrorist so give a me a break one nation terrorist is another nation hero @WebMaster @Aeronaut

and you support mass murderers as well.

I am actually surprised you have 36 positive ratings.

Now was it that hard to understand simple logic?............ and appreciate a bright mind?............. no! It's actually very simple........... you just have to stop thinking for yourself and let others, better than you, do the "thinking" for you............ and all will be dandy! :p:

Long time no see my man. I have been missing @Dillinger though :(

Yo mate ----- Yups, long time, it has been!!!! I guess everyone got busy with life........... I do see Dilli online sometimes........... just bring up some sort of new weapons system, and he'll be there along with @Oscar bitchin about the specs! :D

Long time no see my man. I have been missing @Dillinger though :(

500 of his brothers were just taken for an extended vacation on the coat tails of the PPA. i just hope you can post your extended leave when they come knocking. we will open some kind of topic discussing how these terrorist muslims are hiding behind burqas.

You haven't para-dropped Zarvi into Iraq or Gaza yet?:mad:

Get Buttsy on the job, sit him down on top of Zarvi while you deal with the logistics.:p:

Sup, what's this thread about by the way?

@Hyperion the good old days of teaching the BDians how enrichment actually occurs etc. are done and over man, nothing new here these days.

DIlli ma man........ there's an amazing new thread for you to digest............ UAE going to Mars.............. :p:

@Dillinger

You haven't para-dropped Zarvi into Iraq or Gaza yet?:mad:

Get Buttsy on the job, sit him down on top of Zarvi while you deal with the logistics.:p:

Sup, what's this thread about by the way?

@Hyperion the good old days of teaching the BDians how enrichment actually occurs etc. are done and over man, nothing new here these days.

Welcome :-)

still planning the takeover of bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom