What's new

Post project announcement by India, China began troop movement

Er....Agni 3 already covers all of China. Plus Agni-2 alone covers major Chinese cities. In a nuclear war with there is no point in targetting every nook and corner of China, unlike India China has 50% of its population in cities
Umm..for agni-3 to cover whole of CHina you will have to launch it from NE to just make it to beijing and eastern china.Of course,I hope you can understand that stationing your nukes so close to the opponent is a downright retarded idea,especially if using missile silos which I don't think India does or at least not much or even in mobile launch platforms the pitiful infrastructure will hit feasibility hard.
There are very good reasons why nuclear big boys see boomers and SLBMs as the most desirable of the nuclear system.

Umm..for agni-3 to cover whole of CHina you will have to launch it from NE to just make it to beijing and eastern china.Of course,I hope you can understand that stationing your nukes so close to the opponent is a downright retarded idea,especially if using missile silos which I don't think India does or at least not much or even in mobile launch platforms the pitiful infrastructure will hit feasibility hard.
There are very good reasons why nuclear big boys see boomers and SLBMs as the most desirable of the nuclear system.

Undeniably, SLBMs are far better choice.

Yeah right :lol:
Who is going to set up the production facilities for Ballistic missiles in a month?India with its pitiful manufacturing base which struggles to make basic ammo and arms?Yeah right,if only ICBM were as simple as getting a diwali rocket.FOr ICBMs to pass tests,at least a dozen or more tests are required,data gathered and crunched and utilised for consecutive tests.So going by your logic,India should have to test it every couple of days in order to produce and induct it in a month.The soviets played this exact tactic of exaggerating their missile capability and production back in the 50s and 60s,with gorbachev claiming they were making BMs like"sausages" and in as much numbers and ease.You Just display your ignorance by claiming A-5 can be inducted in a month with just a couple of successful tests.
For those supercomputers to simulate nuclear tests they need raw data gathered from lots of nuclear tests,data which India is starved of because of the low number of tests carried out.Unless of course Indians found nuclear tests data in mahabharata :lol:
Again,an Indian member shoots his mouth before even starting to think.:-)

Use your brain before spewing such a stupidity.I told if there is an emergency situation then they can do that.BDL have enough capability and they can increase their production if they want. These useless talks cant judge their efficency.BDL
,that makes missiles ,are entirely different than any other industries in India.We have weapons,technology and money.
We can ensure 100% deztruction of our enemy.Whether you like it or not.GoI already got revealed the stockpiling of 200KT+ weapons.That means they are matured in nuclear tech.

Its funny how Chinese clams are always pictured as right.... I am from Arunachal Pradesh, India.... I don't speak Mandarin or Cantonese for sure and who in his right mind would ever choose to live in a communist system. If Pakistani are so in love with china then I think they should change their (Screwed) democratic system to Communist system where your religion will be considered anti- national....
We all know about all the ALG of China along Arunachal Pradesh and the massive road development on the Chinese side of the border... Building few roads to develop Arunachal should not be an issue for China and least for Pakistan...
Chinese clams that they freed Tibet from Tibetans... That is like saying, "Killing all Pakistani and saying I saved Pakistan from Pakistani" this just doesn't make sense ( Just an example, not my personal view I am using Pakistan as example because this is a Pakistani site and the matter in discussion is my home)

Its funny how Chinese clams are always pictured as right.... I am from Arunachal Pradesh, India.... I don't speak Mandarin or Cantonese for sure and who in his right mind would ever choose to live in a communist system. If Pakistani are so in love with china then I think they should change their (Screwed) democratic system to Communist system where your religion will be considered anti- national....
We all know about all the ALG of China along Arunachal Pradesh and the massive road development on the Chinese side of the border... Building few roads to develop Arunachal should not be an issue for China and least for Pakistan...
Chinese clams that they freed Tibet from Tibetans... That is like saying, "Killing all Pakistani and saying I saved Pakistan from Pakistani" this just doesn't make sense ( Just an example, not my personal view I am using Pakistan as example because this is a Pakistani site and the matter in discussion is my home)

@Abotani , your thoughts on the above? :D

India was subjugated by Islam for 1000 years. After PLA smashes India into many smaller pieces, Islam will take over India again.
Just think which will be more secure for china current India or an Islamic India...

Use your brain before spewing such a stupidity.I told if there is an emergency situation then they can do that.BDL have enough capability and they can increase their production if they want. These useless talks cant judge their efficency.BDL
,that makes missiles ,are entirely different than any other industries in India.We have weapons,technology and money.
We can ensure 100% deztruction of our enemy.Whether you like it or not.GoI already got revealed the stockpiling of 200KT+ weapons.That means they are matured in nuclear tech.
Yea,right.In emergency,superman will lift those nukes and drop them on China?Sigh,I guess I am talking to an ignorant fanboy jingo who has unrealistic expectations.Make an ICBM and manufature and induct it all in the span of a month..I wonder all the countries that took decades to achieve this are lazy buffons and incompetent morons as Indians can do it in a month:hitwall:

@Abotani , your thoughts on the above? :D
What's there to reply?Typical rhetoric of "evil commies" half a century late to play that card.As anyone with a brain can see,chinese are communists in name only,always were,are so and will be.
I remember reading an old,decades old reader's digest edition found in my family attic as a kid with a piece about China and how they would do some very capitalist things when trading with the west,that the evil commies would sell to the highest bidder,so evil..the story concerned was I vaguely remember about a company which traded in CHina,of westerns who would trade in some novelty chinese products and how even after the authorities confirming availability of produce (those were the days of strict party control),the entire stock would disappear next day.All to be found out that it had went to a higher bidder..very "uncommie" thing to do.

The gist of the matter is, rhetoric is just so prevalent against China that it's hard to see people approaching it objectively.Especially if the bias is religious in nature.

Last edited:
Yea,right.In emergency,superman will lift those nukes and drop them on China?Sigh,I guess I am talking to an ignorant fanboy jingo who has unrealistic expectations.Make an ICBM and manufature and induct it all in the span of a month..I wonder all the countries that took decades to achieve this are lazy buffons and incompetent morons as Indians can do it in a month:hitwall:

I don't think India or any country need to Nuke China or anyone for that matter, China has a long history and a unique culture.... We need to understand and make sure nothing is lost in translation, or else the same case of 1962 ( India- China, Bhai Bhai) will come up ( Bhai in Hindi is Brother and Chinese thought it as Good Bye)....
As far as ICBM matters, I am sure a nation that can shoot till Mars can very well shoot anywhere on this planet, its like saying I passed Class XII and I have to prove that I passed Class X.... Common sense is must in all this deduction....
Besides all that, If you are a real Abotani decedent as your name suggests then you will know what I mean coz we have one home to live in and one place to call home.... If China and India decides to Nuke each other it will be us who will face the music first...
And unlike my Pakistani friends we will not get 72 virgins in heaven coz we come from the line of Abotani...

I don't think India or any country need to Nuke China or anyone for that matter, China has a long history and a unique culture.... We need to understand and make sure nothing is lost in translation, or else the same case of 1962 ( India- China, Bhai Bhai) will come up ( Bhai in Hindi is Brother and Chinese thought it as Good Bye)....
As far as ICBM matters, I am sure a nation that can shoot till Mars can very well shoot anywhere on this planet, its like saying I passed Class XII and I have to prove that I passed Class X.... Common sense is must in all this deduction....
Besides all that, If you are a real Abotani decedent as your name suggests then you will know what I mean coz we have one home to live in and one place to call home.... If China and India decides to Nuke each other it will be us who will face the music first...
And unlike my Pakistani friends we will not get 72 virgins in heaven coz we come from the line of Abotani...
Sigh..a space program is the skeletal of a reliable ballistic missile program.The reason why US of A and the west imposes sanctions on countries with nuke ambitions or BM ambitions for a space program is the beginning of a successful missile program.A SLV can afford to be giant,cumbersome and time taking.That is not the case with modern ICBM standards which need to be ready withing minutes of receiving command.
In short,think of it as miniturisation.It's easy to build and have a bulky PC with raw power while it is a hell of a lot tougher to build a tablet,laptop or even smartphones with decent specs.Why?Miniturisation.

It is one thing to achieve things on paper and operationalise it,the latter is where India fails miserably.All Indigineous weapons programs are testament to that,from Insas and ammo to Arjun and LCA.

Last edited:

Ha Ha under pressure Nazis created a treasury of military tech during 7 years period in several fields.
Agni 5 already successfully tested 3 times.So keep your BS to yourselves.

IMG_7134_China_Pakistan_Karakoram_Highway_KK_25.jpg

:rofl::lol::lol::rofl: look at their faces.... about to achieving .......... silently :lol:

Ha Ha under pressure Nazis created a treasury of military tech during 7 years period in several fields.
Agni 5 already successfully tested 3 times.So keep your BS to yourselves.
Yawn,germans and their efficiency.Just because the nazis called themselves aryans from sanskrit Arya doesn't mean India will become polar opposite of it's nature.We are talking of India,the proverbial sloth not the busy as a squirrel germans.Do give relevant examples..please.
By the way,did you notice it was seven years and not one month,7 years in a time when progress in technology and science was not as difficult and resource consuming as now.That's 84 months BTW.With R7d running in parallel.The germans were always a power to be reckoned with especially in r&d and manufacturing,hence why the re-armed themselves so fast,while their opponents became complacent and ignored their military progress.
'As so happens many times in history,victory had bred an orthodoxy resistant to change and complacency which led to defeat in the next war'..something like this I remember reading.

Back
Top Bottom