What's new

Post-mortem: Karachi Airport Attack

Looks like minor damage. Only some of the panels need replacement. Nothing to get alarmed about!
Looks like minor damage. Only some of the panels need replacement. I see,U must be a Aviation expert from WAZIRSTAN or from FATA,(North West Frontier Province).What about the losses suffered by PIA due to cancellation of several flights.What about the compensation paid to the victims of soldiers,ATF,Civilans & one flight engineer.What about the damage to Pakistan's Economy.What if there are similar Air port attacks in future.Already Cathay Pacfic has stopped their operations for time being.Does this look like a Minor damage.Will Panel replacement solve the problem or repair the damage.Do some Maths at home & let me know

Looks like minor damage. Only some of the panels need replacement. I see,U must be a Aviation expert from WAZIRSTAN or from FATA,(North West Frontier Province).What about the losses suffered by PIA due to cancellation of several flights.What about the compensation paid to the victims of soldiers,ATF,Civilans & one flight engineer.What about the damage to Pakistan's Economy.What if there are similar Air port attacks in future.Already Cathay Pacfic has stopped their operations for time being.Does this look like a Minor damage.Will Panel replacement solve the problem or repair the damage.Do some Maths at home & let me know

CAthay resumed it yesterday already. Stop over reaching with your drama.

Compelled to comment on others without any introspection.....that's the Indian psyche.
What happened at Mehran was beamed live to world, Kamra or AEW&C, the wishful thinkers don't know jack about the issue but hey let's just dance at the Pakistan's losses :enjoy:, who is bothered about what happened between INS Ranvir and Kuthar.:fie:..... or going back a while, how can a hangar collapse and destroy some Mirages.....sabotage ??.... na , never , not in a million years..... nothing of sort can happen in India. :yahoo:
INS Ranbir and Kuthar was just an accident .Blame to Poor seakeeping
Now,You talking about a 1989 incident:lol: of hangar collapse
NEW DELHI — The ceiling of a hangar collapsed last week at an air base at Gwalior, 170 miles southeast of New Delhi, damaging eight Indian air force Mirage 2000 combat jets, it was reported Thursday.

Two of the French-built planes, purchased in 1985, were damaged beyond repair and six others suffered extensive damage, according to Defense Ministry sources quoted by the Indian Express. The cost was estimated at $175 million. Defense Ministry spokesman T.G. Nallamuthu confirmed the accident but insisted the damage to the jets was minor.
Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets - Los Angeles Times

Now Suck this : Total Mirage Purchased by India 51(8 crashed) . India has announced a $1.9 billion program to arm 51 of its Mirage 2000 aircraft with advance missile beginning in 2007.

Non of the incident related to Terrorism and conspiracy like Mehran and Kamra. ;);):pop:As I said wait for few more months,you will come to know how many civilian aircrafts you lost in karachi:angel:

CAthay resumed it yesterday already. Stop over reaching with your drama.
Cathay has resumed their operations,What a victory & a sigh of relief for people like u.Infact I had read in Dawn Newspaper about Cathay Pacific stopping their operations,well Cathay had adopted a wait & watch policy for time being.The question of creating any drama or conjuring facts does not arise.

Cathay has resumed their operations,What a victory & a sigh of relief for people like u.Infact I had read in Dawn Newspaper about Cathay Pacific stopping their operations,well Cathay had adopted a wait & watch policy for time being.The question of creating any drama or conjuring facts does not arise.

Cathay stopped for 12 hours, dumbass. No country stopped their flights, no one will. No one will lose business, only retards like you delude yourself to nonsense self gratifying horseshit.

**** off.

Cathay stopped for 12 hours, dumbass. No country stopped their flights, no one will. No one will lose business, only retards like you delude yourself to nonsense self gratifying horseshit.

**** off.
informant suba suba ghussay k mood mey kion?:undecided:

INS Ranbir and Kuthar was just an accident .Blame to Poor seakeeping
Now,You talking about a 1989 incident:lol: of hangar collapse

Now Suck this : Total Mirage Purchased by India 51(8 crashed) . India has announced a $1.9 billion program to arm 51 of its Mirage 2000 aircraft with advance missile beginning in 2007.

Non of the incident related to Terrorism and conspiracy like Mehran and Kamra. ;);):pop:As I said wait for few more months,you will come to know how many civilian aircrafts you lost in karachi:angel:
As i said everything from hangar roof collapse to a sub exploding is an accident in an otherwise land of peace and tranquility just like Indian soldiers often malfunctioning to cause incidents fratricides. :enjoy:
Since you are copy pasting my articles which you were otherwise obvious to..... (nothing surprising, since Indians are forever kept in dark .... now swallow this and find out how many Mirages were ordered as loss replacements.:p:
Sooner or later we do find out our losses but you guys are forever kept in a limbo... just to keep the shine on. :laugh:

**** off.
]Cathay stopped for 12 hours, dumbass.
It is not about Cathay Pacific starting their operations or any other country stopping their flights or the IMU terrorists destroying a few scrap Planes & killing soldiers,civilians.It transcends beyond that.U have not realized the outcome of this attack.Let me tell u,after this attack Pakistan will be considered as a unsafe destination for foreign Tourists & foreign Investors.After the 2008 Lankan attack,not a single International cricket team has visited Pakistan as a result PCB is HEAVILY Bankrupt. Most of the Pakistani cricket matches are held in some other countries.Already many senior International cricket players who were supposed to come to Pakistan during Ramzan to play T20 has been cancelled right now.I am not here to score any brownie points.I recently saw a documentary film of Gilgit on NGC channel,the Hotel manager was telling the foreign anchor that after 9/11,foriegn tourist have reduced by more then 75%.After the Karachi Air port attack,I need not say anything

It is not about Cathay Pacific starting their operations or any other country stopping their flights or the IMU terrorists destroying a few scrap Planes & killing soldiers,civilians.It transcends beyond that.U have not realized the outcome of this attack.Let me tell u,after this attack Pakistan will be considered as a unsafe destination for foreign Tourists & foreign Investors.After the 2008 Lankan attack,not a single International cricket team has visited Pakistan as a result PCB is HEAVILY Bankrupt. Most of the Pakistani cricket matches are held in some other countries.Already many senior International cricket players who were supposed to come to Pakistan during Ramzan to play T20 has been cancelled right now.I am not here to score any brownie points.I recently saw a documentary film of Gilgit on NGC channel,the Hotel manager was telling the foreign anchor that after 9/11,foriegn tourist have reduced by more then 75%.After the Karachi Air port attack,I need not say anything

Yes tourism is off because of terrorism and it will be for some time, you are telling me facts that we all knoe and agree to. We suffer from terrorism, as a result investment and tourism and foreigners visiting us aka cash cows. I do not deny it.

Back to the original point, where did you get the number of 25 civvies from?

informant suba suba ghussay k mood mey kion?:undecided:

Tum baaz ajao warna tum par bhi bharak jana hai :D

As i said everything from hangar roof collapse to a sub exploding is an accident in an otherwise land of peace and tranquility just like Indian soldiers often malfunctioning to cause incidents fratricides. :enjoy:
Since you are copy pasting my articles which you were otherwise obvious to..... (nothing surprising, since Indians are forever kept in dark .... now swallow this and find out how many Mirages were ordered as loss replacements.:p:
Sooner or later we do find out our losses but you guys are forever kept in a limbo... just to keep the shine on. :laugh:
>I gave you 1989 incident weblink:D Govt. every year need to provide, how many is going for up gradation while how many crashed.I don't blame anyone for this as its comes to you natural with terrorist attacks in pakistan is more regular than accidents on roads.:ashamed:
>While you counting on fratricides as terrorism. fratricides incident is not new even in western world armed forces but losing strategic asserts to some militants,is something pakistan chest beating army should be watchful:oops: . And isn't the same "Pakistan"who were celebrating on streets for days while Indians chopped off their body part in 16days:butcher:Now am sure no matter what,you keep on harping accidents with terrorism as this a major embarrassment for ISI and PA.:sarcastic:

True

Terrorist didn't attacked our airforce base and destroyed 1or 2 AEW&C(Kamra).They didn't attack our naval bases & destroyed 2 P3C orion(PNS mehran):p:.We didn't lost our strategy assets in Terrorist attacks at least.

Apparently in India, you place a greater value on your military assets than you do your citizens.

Lovely.

There should be a detailed report on the damage, security and intelligence failure to be made public. Is there anything out?

@Irfan Baloch @Secur @Icarus

10 Attackers
Attacked in two teams
One overwhelmed ASF check post whilst other cut through the fence using the other as a distraction
Moved to the runway
Objective was to hijack a plane or enter terminal for maximum damage
Were held back by ASF until Rangers/Police/Army could arrive.
LEAs performed exceptionally well
Limited damage considerably
No real damage except for the storage room, cargo was mostly insured so not much harm done.

Detailed report still in the works, probably wont be made public. The motive of the report is to highlight weaknesses and address them accordingly, opening it to the public might allow less than desirable elements to use it as a roadmap to orchestrate more attacks against airports nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom