Post-mortem: Karachi Airport Attack

10356723_10152464429805446_3239749162615175391_n.jpg
10444007_10152464429870446_138452442988262517_n.jpg
10448733_10152464429860446_3290021691916935790_n.jpg
10301194_10152464429820446_4620271739660737569_n.jpg
10405568_10152464429810446_3473163078293307709_n.jpg

These are old images of fire in cabin due to bad wiring , easily fixable

Terrorist died with out even reaching the toilets on runway

The only thing they achived was inject themselves with the indian bought injections (bought on ebay no doubt) becasue their bodies were riddled with quite a few holes

I mean to be honest , our engineering unit fixes other major issues this is a minor dent sorta speak

This one has also reached its life.

Damaged Boeing 737-229C

khi_jun10f.jpg

My dad came on that aircraft....

The A380? lucky...

And this 737 needs a "major repair", but the damage is minor looking when at the whole picture

Would not there be some sort of insurance? Or the damage due to terrorist attack not covered?

But there is something common in botch cases .. THEIR LIES ...
They lied over Kamra, they lied over Mehran and they lied here as well.
This 747 was the only flying Jumbo we had, if I am not wrong.
The main participant of HAJ flights ... and believe me repairing these damages would take months.
Wait for few months and you will witness surprise..surprise all over again like Kamra attack claims.

Wait for few months and you will witness surprise..surprise all over again like Kamra attack claims.
Don't build your hopes high, all that happened was before the cameras as for surprise,surprise..... you wouldn't want me to bring in the IN into this discussion now.... would you.:D

Don't build your hopes high, all that happened was before the cameras as for surprise,surprise..... you wouldn't want me to bring in the IN into this discussion now.... would you.:D
Digressing from real issue that's Pakistan. Terrorist didn't attacked our airforce base and destroyed 1or 2 AEW&C(Kamra).They didn't attack our naval bases & destroyed 2 P3C orion(PNS mehran):p:.We didn't lost our strategy assets in Terrorist attacks at least.:D

Digressing from real issue that's Pakistan. Terrorist didn't attacked our airforce base and destroyed 1or 2 AEW&C(Kamra).They didn't attack our naval bases & destroyed 2 P3C orion(PNS mehran):p:.We didn't lost our strategy assets in Terrorist attacks at least.:D
Compelled to comment on others without any introspection.....that's the Indian psyche.
What happened at Mehran was beamed live to world, Kamra or AEW&C, the wishful thinkers don't know jack about the issue but hey let's just dance at the Pakistan's losses :enjoy:, who is bothered about what happened between INS Ranvir and Kuthar.:fie:..... or going back a while, how can a hangar collapse and destroy some Mirages.....sabotage ??.... na , never , not in a million years..... nothing of sort can happen in India. :yahoo:

Side-Winder,Another Pathetic article

Agreed There was no damages to any Aircraft, some of the planes were very old and had to be grounded

I have also read that many flights were cancelled due to attack by Militants. What about the loss of revenue to PIA,have u taken this into account,I doubt.

What about the soldiers,ATF, civilians & 1 flight engineer who lost their lives.Are their lives worth less.What about compensation to the families of those who were killed. What about the damage to Pakistan’s economy which the militants had done.The loss of revenue due to cancellation of flights,the compensation to families of those who were killed & the damage to the Pakistan’s fragile economy should be the Crux of the matter

Mean while Cathay Pacific has cancelled their operations for time being.

What will be the outcome if foreign airlines refuse to fly to Pakistan permamently,have u just wondered.

The loss is a hugh one,enorrmous & easily exceeds then the cost of repairing the damage to plane.Do some Maths

After reading all the comments,I was a lit bit surprised.None of the members had mentioned about the outcome of this Air Port attack,all of them had written about the quantum of damage to plane,the cost of repairing,fixing if any

Looks like they were uninterested in the planes, a couple of the planes seem to have caught some stray firing.

What they seem to have been more interested in is gutting that warehouse building or whatever was inside it. They leveled that warehouse for some reason.

Karachi-Airport-Terrorists-Attack-17.jpg

karachi_attack.jpg

Side-Winder,Another Pathetic article

Agreed There was no damages to any Aircraft, some of the planes were very old and had to be grounded

I have also read that many flights were cancelled due to attack by Militants. What about the loss of revenue to PIA,have u taken this into account,I doubt.

What about the soldiers,ATF, civilians & 1 flight engineer who lost their lives.Are their lives worth less.What about compensation to the families of those who were killed. What about the damage to Pakistan’s economy which the militants had done.The loss of revenue due to cancellation of flights,the compensation to families of those who were killed & the damage to the Pakistan’s fragile economy should be the Crux of the matter

Mean while Cathay Pacific has cancelled their operations for time being.

What will be the outcome if foreign airlines refuse to fly to Pakistan permamently,have u just wondered.

The loss is a hugh one,enorrmous & easily exceeds then the cost of repairing the damage to plane.Do some Maths

After reading all the comments,I was a lit bit surprised.None of the members had mentioned about the outcome of this Air Port attack,all of them had written about the quantum of damage to plane,the cost of repairing,fixing if any

Hi, the title is sarcastic ---- You need a little more intellect to get it!

Hi, the title is sarcastic ---- You need a little more intellect to get it!
I need a little bit intelligence,can u just elaborate.When u will grow up,Man.U are trying to cover up things.U might be thinking like this,No planes were damaged,only a few repairs here & there,that’s all,chapter closed. Are u a infant. Is this the way u think in real life.The damage suffered to your air planes are literally peanuts.

U have the TTP spokesperson saying this is just the beginning, in short Pakistan should brace for more attacks on vital installations or similar Airport attacks & there will be many more false Indian Allegations.

I need a little bit intelligence,can u just elaborate.When u will grow up,Man.U are trying to cover up things.U might be thinking like this,No planes were damaged,only a few repairs here & there,that’s all,chapter closed. Are u a infant. Is this the way u think in real life.The damage suffered to your air planes are literally peanuts.

U have the TTP spokesperson saying this is just the beginning, in short Pakistan should brace for more attacks on vital installations or similar Airport attacks & there will be many more false Indian Allegations.

What fools paradise are you living in? didn't i tell you the title is sarcastic --- i opened this thread after claims by govt that no aircraft was damaged at all -- this was something sarcastic against those claims.

Back
Top Bottom