What's new

Post-Bali, China talks of love for India to keep US away

After being suprised by US-India-VietNam-Japan friendship , China realise that she's so lonely unlike during 1979-1988 . Hope India will support our space program to controll China satellites before shaking hand and colaborate with China ^^
The truth is that the Chinese government has started playing second fiddle to the PLA which now decides on foreign policy matters and security issues. Here's what I wrote on another thread...

It is a fact that the Chinese military has started asserting itself over the government. In March this year, Gen. Liang Guanglie stated that the PLA was not under the government, but under the Communist Party. He made it abundantly clear that the PLA was independent of the Chinese government. In the last two years, especially in 2010, it appeared that the PLA, while remaining under the agreed framework of “the Party commands the gun”, was pushing for a major say in both internal security issues, and external security and territorial claims.

The Chinese government is fast losing any control over the PLA which now has the last word on foreign policy and security issues. And therefore the belligerent attitude towards its neighbors. China is fast approaching a point where it would be at war within itself! Not a good sign at all!

lol, they don't represent the stand of the CCP, are they? so just promote peace in the forum and they will realize that what they are saying is wrong.
they need not accept India as a Equal, yes they are far more advanced then us in a lot of fields, that is because we are just 66 years old in the making and it took a long time for us to create avenues for development where as China sacrificed freedom to achieve a lot of advancements in a short time.
Its like the Tortois Hare race like.
Hare is too fast, but we are like Tortoise(our methods are slow but are steady).

My points will be for this kinda guys only. yesterday day, i gave thanks to obambam when he talk positive.

The truth is that the Chinese government has started playing second fiddle to the PLA which now decides on foreign policy matters and security issues. Here's what I wrote on another thread...

It is a fact that the Chinese military has started asserting itself over the government. In March this year, Gen. Liang Guanglie stated that the PLA was not under the government, but under the Communist Party. He made it abundantly clear that the PLA was independent of the Chinese government. In the last two years, especially in 2010, it appeared that the PLA, while remaining under the agreed framework of “the Party commands the gun”, was pushing for a major say in both internal security issues, and external security and territorial claims.

The Chinese government is fast losing any control over the PLA which now has the last word on foreign policy and security issues. And therefore the belligerent attitude towards its neighbors. China is fast approaching a point where it would be at war within itself! Not a good sign at all!

Now that`s something horrible for any country.... security forces above govt. body is a nightmare situation in any time....

My points will be for this kinda guys only. yesterday day, i gave thanks to obambam when he talk positive.
My point is that "Do it the Gandhian way". let them tell or abuse us in a forum, we are not going to fall for that abuse. we are not going to get affected by these comments. but when we reply in the same tone as theirs we are becoming emotionals and emotions are not good because it does not allow our minds to think and that signifies that some one from China or else where is capable of manipulating what we are with in us.

Kindly do not allow that. Be stong both mentally and emotionally.

when it comes to achiving peace, it not by giving a blow back to the opponent, but its about taking the blow from the rival and yet standing for what we belive is right, it will be the opponent who breaks finnaly when we stand.

someone got scared
images

The main issue separating India and China is its military support to Pakistan. The border issue is relatively minor and the South China Sea issue is even more minor.

However we must be cautious, we cannot expect India and China to suddenly become close. If that were to happen the Pakistanis would jump back into the arms of the western powers, who created their nation and have been their ally for many decades. Pakistanis will take help from anybody and everybody who will arm them against India.
sorry there to disappoint you there, the people are no longer Tibetiens, they are Tibetien Refuges and are now Indians we do not expel people out of our countries who are afraid of going back to China.
At the same time our agrement with them is clear thta we will not tolerate any terror network against China and will take action against any such network if it tries to get a life.
As far as Tawang is considered, its a part of India and people are interested in staying as a part of India and a small place like Tawang should not hinder the bilateral relationship that is boosting our relationship.

My point is that "Do it the Gandhian way". let them tell or abuse us in a forum, we are not going to fall for that abuse. we are not going to get affected by these comments. but when we reply in the same tone as theirs we are becoming emotionals and emotions are not good because it does not allow our minds to think and that signifies that some one from China or else where is capable of manipulating what we are with in us.

Kindly do not allow that. Be stong both mentally and emotionally.

when it comes to achiving peace, it not by giving a blow back to the opponent, but its about taking the blow from the rival and yet standing for what we belive is right, it will be the opponent who breaks finnaly when we stand.

lol emotionally??? no way bro. who cares about his talk.

lol emotionally??? no way bro. who cares about his talk.
are you not? when you reply with hatred and anger.
Anger is an emotion that stops our brains to use its sence and we lose the sight of what we intend to achieve when we are angry.
its a common outcome and every one knows that.

let them tell or abuse us in a forum, we are not going to fall for that abuse. we are not going to get affected by these comments.

Don't take every challenge at face value.

When someone consistently plays up Muslims as bloodthirsty invaders of India and portrays Chinese as racist, belligerent warmongers, we can be smart and look beyond the poster's flags.

I know you are smart enough to know what I am saying. ;)

are you not? when you reply with hatred and anger.
Anger is an emotion that stops our brains to use its sence and we lose the sight of what we intend to achieve when we are angry.
its a common outcome and every one knows that.

im making fun of his post. lol leave it man.

A war with India is doomsday for China.

If China is considering to be a world power and take on Mighty US, den China cant even think of a military conflict with India.

On the other hand India will continue to raise. But is never a competitor to China or any other nation.

India's growth is for Indians and other countires who love us.

So, grow and let others grow along with you. :cheers:

Don't always believe every poster at face value.

When someone consistently plays up Muslims as bloodthirsty invaders of India and portrays China as a belligerent warmonger, we can be smart and look beyond the poster's flags.

I know you are smart enough to know what I am saying. ;)
I know that you are looking beyond the flag, but I am trying to change the attitude in that man/women to make peace with others.
It is said that peace starts at home. I am just trying to set thing right in my home (India) and my family (Indian) not to exhibit hate to fellow people from Pakistan and China. and when they do that I'll start preaching the same to the Pakistanis and Chinese.
My post are aimed at attaining eternal peace and prosperity for all the nations.

A war with India is doomsday for China.

If China is considering to be a world power and take on Mighty US, den China cant even think of a military conflict with India.

On the other hand India will continue to raise. But is never a competitor to China or any other nation.

India's growth is for Indians and other countires who love us.

So, grow and let others grow along with you. :cheers:

This has to be best assesment of this subject though some members here will love to disagree with it !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom