What's new

Post-Bali, China talks of love for India to keep US away

Semi true. Points to be looked at would be the so called "Indo-Pak war". It is not 30 years ago anymore. India too is experiencing some of the best economic growths and is fast becoming a great regional power. It will not give up on that and of course it wants to keep up with China.

it's not semi truth it's 100% truth and brillant analyis by me :). :P

Don't trust China, they are backstabber. Need to keep watch on the boarder. They may sneak into Indian territory.

China is a snake. Don't be fool by what it says.... india knows it. Its our time to grab china by its throat.... India, america, japan, vietnaam, aus, taiwan etc etc all surrownded china.... Grip should get tighter day by day....

^^^^^^^^^^

if china keep itself away from india & its issues then i don't think india would want to grab anyone's throat.

2. China will not go to war, if India attacks pakistan. China is a very materlistic driven country. They don't want to stop, put a brake on being " NO 1 on GDP". China will support Pakistan with arms , yes- but it will never enter the war because they would rather show the world market - how stable they are internally. Only stupid , ignorant internet warriors think China will attack India if there is a Indo- Pak war. WHY would they not just sit by and get foreign investors to praise how their invetsments are safe in china vs look what is happening in India.
first if all do you really believe that:rofl:and second that in pak-indo war Pak will do nothing:rofl:
don,t forget the military exercises with and our relationship with China it is far far far far better than you have with Russia:flame:

:china::pakistan:

first if all do you really believe that:rofl:and second that in pak-indo war Pak will do nothing:rofl:
don,t forget the military exercises with and our relationship with China it is far far far far better than you have with Russia:flame:

We saw what happend in last four wars, and recently Kargil too
:china::pakistan: :blah:

First, there seems to be a comprehension gap- what does your your reply have to do with my reply (which you quoted?).

Second- I commend the sheer chutzpa of your kind of continue to post mind numbing thoughts in the face of intelligent analysis…

Now this is what I like indians and chinese people agreeing on things.I hope this goes one forever.I`m tired of personal attacks from both sides to each other.let us allow time to heal us guys

All these are actually the brainchild of Hillary Clinton. She is at least 5 years behind in timeline. These acts would have brought fruit 5 years ago, now it seems desparate. When these so called nations are given a few bones they will bark, nothing more.

They were busy with Iraq while China sailed smoothlly.

Hi everybody

Long Live India China friendship!!!!!

Together with Brazil and Russian, BRICs will rule the world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom