What's new

Post-Bali, China talks of love for India to keep US away

@jade chinese media can't write anything negative on tibet or else they would land up in jail and before judge they will be beaten and would forced to say they want to donate their body part after hanging.... i seen that video and it made me shocked.... China indeed not a nation like other. Even nazi were good to its people.... No freedom in china.... Its better to live in poverty rather than be a prisoner....

We object to any country infringing on our EEZ in the South China Sea. It's not India specific.

The Nansha Islands are Chinese territory even though some countries have illegally occupied some of the islets / reefs starting in the 70's. "Republic of China" has been in control of the only real island since 1945.

The situation is not at all analogous to China in non-EEZ areas of Indian Ocean.

We can contain you with our military power. You are too close and too weak to play hardball with us. See this thread and this post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is only partly correct. CCP is not monolithic. There are hawks and there are doves. The doves have been in power for 10 years. But their weakness has only encouraged neighbors to take advantage of us. This has led to a nationalist backlash in China, leading to the rise of the pro-military hawks, who will take power in March 2012.

It's not that the PLA is acting outside of Party orders. Rather it's that pro-military hawks have the upper hand now.

Yes.... somebody got scared :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/141914-pla-rehearsing-india-attack-4.html

You have been deceived by GOI propaganda. Tibetan exiles have been actively undermining Chinese rule in Tibet since the very beginning, with help from Indian security forces and the West. Now they are getting bolder as the old man is about to pass on.

Again, you have been deceived by GOI propaganda. Even if they might not jump for joy at the idea of rejoining China, people in Tawang do not consider themselves Indian either. They are not even Hindu.

How can you possibly believe GOI claims that Tawang residents are "happily Indian" when India uses it as a forward operating base for the army and is moving Indians into the region to change the demographics?

Tawang is definitely not negotiable. Indian army must withdrawl to have peace with China. China may be willing to refrain from immediately occupying it, but rather leave them alone for a few decades to get used to the new situation.

LOL...... why are you ashamed to confront me directly? I never said Islam did anything wrong in the subcontinent. It was blood, that is historical fact. But was it wrong?

Indians see the world through the prism of the caste system. Indians think Chinese are a lower caste, lower than Dalits. So they naturally hate us. It's obvious on this forum. I imagine they thought the same way of central asian conquerors 1000 years ago -- so Hindus were not necessarily the victims, even though they lost. Islam did what it did because people believe in its teachings. I pass no moral judgment on this.

LOL........ you think China is like India. We don't "want to be considered a world power" like an egotistical, insecure braggart (who shall remain unnamed). We just naturally develop on our own, but for some mysterious reason, this upsets USA and other countries around this.

China is FAR FAR too powerful for India to do anything about. Either step out of the way, or you'll get smashed into many smaller countries. Simple as that.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/141914-pla-rehearsing-india-attack-4.html

hahhahhahhahahhha:woot:

you made my day ....thanks for the joke post...keep going ......

@jade chinese media can't write anything negative on tibet or else they would land up in jail and before judge they will be beaten and would forced to say they want to donate their body part after hanging.... i seen that video and it made me shocked.... China indeed not a nation like other. Even nazi were good to its people.... No freedom in china.... Its better to live in poverty rather than be a prisoner....

you know nothing about tibet.and we are happy that you are very content about the life you have in India,just enjoy it.ha

After being suprised by US-India-VietNam-Japan friendship , China realise that she's so lonely unlike during 1979-1988 . Hope India will support our space program to controll China satellites before shaking hand and colaborate with China ^^

Don't worry my dear. Indians are emotional people, once we have a friend that is forever. India will help you by any means, we are able help!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry my dear. Indians are emotional people, once we have a friend that is forever. India will help you by any means, we are able help!!!!!!!!!
You would be glad to know the Vietnamese are the same way! Cheers! :angel:

Semi true. Points to be looked at would be the so called "Indo-Pak war". It is not 30 years ago anymore. India too is experiencing some of the best economic growths and is fast becoming a great regional power. It will not give up on that and of course it wants to keep up with China.

@Dude..I feel that you are trying to make some sensible comments so it is more prudent to respond...Here is the fact that every one knows...US is a friend as long as their interests are served...There is nothing to deny about it.But the problem is that when a small country like Vietnam and country like India which is surrounded by hostile nation who does not tolerate India just for the reason that India has majority Hindu people....then a nation does not have much choice to choose rather than to go for lesser evil.
Now its better to serve ones purpose and protect yourself rathen than being mobbed up by the hostile enemey...So now you can understand...which one is better?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom