What's new

Post-Bali, China talks of love for India to keep US away

I know that you are looking beyond the flag, but I am trying to change the attitude in that man/women to make peace with others.
It is said that peace starts at home. I am just trying to set thing right in my home (India) and my family (Indian) not to exhibit hate to fellow people from Pakistan and China. and when they do that I'll start preaching the same to the Pakistanis and Chinese.
My post are aimed at attaining eternal peace and prosperity for all the nations.

Good attitude, but you are fighting against the mighty media which thrives on sensationalism and feeds people's need for ego validation at the expense of foreigners. The West has News Limited, India has ToI and NDTV, China probably has something similar.

That is the writing on the wall.

But, few countries never want India and China to come closer. If it happens then those countries don't have a future.

Few members also have fake India, China masks and intentionally use slang between the two countries.

Cooperation and Friendship with India is needed however several things must be addressed India should drop it's claim for Aksai Chin and we can start from there.

I know that you are looking beyond the flag, but I am trying to change the attitude in that man/women to make peace with others.
It is said that peace starts at home. I am just trying to set thing right in my home (India) and my family (Indian) not to exhibit hate to fellow people from Pakistan and China. and when they do that I'll start preaching the same to the Pakistanis and Chinese.
My post are aimed at attaining eternal peace and prosperity for all the nations.

Same here even some of my own comrades here are over zealous on issues.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Good attitude, but you are fighting against the mighty media which thrives on sensationalism and feeds people's need for ego validation at the expense of foreigners. The West has News Limited, India has ToI and NDTV, China probably has something similar.

Depends mostly we don't hear of India much however when I read news and I see Indian news I hear stories like China this China that China is going to attack India in 2008, in 2010 , 2012 things like these just make it worse.

Cooperation and Friendship with India is needed however several things must be addressed India should drop it's claim for Aksai Chin and we can start from there.

The Claims on Aksai Chin cannot be a part a of pre condition, but could be a part of solution. As time goes, China will for sure see far assertive India than it is witnessing now. If China wants to fight US or wants to be considered a world power, it would like India and other countries in the region such as Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Philippines etc.to be neutral. So essentially the overtures have to come from China and not India. But, unfortunately China is acting otherwise.

Same here even some of my own comrades here are over zealous on issues.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Depends mostly we don't hear of India much however when I read news and I see Indian news I hear stories like China this China that China is going to attack India in 2008, in 2010 , 2012 things like these just make it worse.

You don't hear India much because your media is state controlled, hence would like to project China's raise as peaceful, and would not like to accept that India is raising too. While in India it is not the case

The Claims on Aksai Chin cannot be a part a of pre condition, but could be a part of solution. As time goes, China will for sure see far assertive India than it is witnessing now. If China wants to fight US or wants to be considered a world power, it would like India and other countries in the region such as Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Philippines etc.to be neutral. So essentially the overtures have to come from China and not India. But, unfortunately China is acting otherwise.

Aksai Chin will never be given up our troops bleed for our land just as you will never get it , no desire to fight US, were already a world power, though Cooperation is needed we will not budge on stances on many issues. True we have already started them with ASEAN as for issue with India it will likely need to come from the Indian Side just my view.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

You don't hear India much because your media is state controlled, hence would like to project China's raise as peaceful, and would not like to accept that India is raising too. While in India it is not the case

hehe News we hear is pretty far even when I go to HK sometimes and read most of the news mostly noting on India, actually we accept India rising but noting major news.

Aksai Chin will never be given up our troops bleed for our land just as you will never get it , no desire to fight US, were already a world power, though Cooperation is needed we will not budge on stances on many issues. True we have already started them with ASEAN as for issue with India it will likely need to come from the Indian Side just my view.

China sure is a economic power, but to consider it to be a world power is laughable. India has far better positive influence across the world than China has at present. Just see your friends list: Iran, Sudan, Somalia etc... Regarding Aksai Chin, it for the governments of China and India to determine its place not Internet warriors like you and me.

China sure is a economic power, but to consider it to be a world power is laughable. India has far better positive influence across the world than China has at present. Just see your friends list: Iran, Sudan, Somalia etc... Regarding Aksai Chin, it for the governments of China and India to determine its place not Internet warriors like you and me.

India has nothing called "influence"globally

[/COLOR]

hehe News we hear is pretty far even when I go to HK sometimes and read most of the news mostly noting on India, actually we accept India rising but noting major news.

I have been to China multiple time and stayed extended times and know about your media. Pretty boring....China this and China that

China power is pretty fair we are developing overtime it will grow. Iran pretty fair like them Sudan fair don't know about Somalia seems more like EU and USA? whatever you say :cheers:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I have been to China multiple time and stayed extended times and know about your media. Pretty boring....China this and China that

really what do you read China Daily? Xinhua ? China Press ? local news it would be China this China that HK is mostly international news.

India has nothing called "influence"globally

And could you elaborate on China's 'influence'? Come to the west and see for yourself. India is always portrayed as positive in media while China as a manipulative

And could you elaborate on China's 'influence'? Come to the west and see for yourself. India is always portrayer positive in media while China as a manipulative

the west is using and selling big lemon India dosent mean anything real,and the whole world is not only the west.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom