What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Bro, please understand PDF is really hard jungle,this is a forum full of hardened and cunning men who has nothing to do with their lives other than worry about some random guy sitting in front of some random screen:big_boss::butcher::butcher:

So,stop fooling,however I'll give you a full scale apology if you'll post another pic of yourself holding a newspaper dated 17th June 2014.Challenge?:dirol:

I will post an updated picture. ;)

Promise!

Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 12.24.49 AM.png

We'll be waiting.

Anyway I'll be just happy to apologize if by any strange twist you are the one who claims to be....................................

But IF NOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5azl4k.jpg

Thanks bro. That is me in that picture, and i use it because it was taken by my friend who runs that blog. Anyways, i have no doubt now that the PDF members here are truly excellent in their analysis!

To the one member who said i was kim jung un, no. I am not.

We'll be waiting.

Anyway I'll be just happy to apologize if by any strange twist you are the one who claims to be....................................

But IF NOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5azl4k.jpg
Kisi Japnese ko pakr kar kal uski tasweer akhbar ke sath kechwaiga lol :sarcastic:

That was a joke to that member's comment ,Kim's the president of North Korea the most badass guy on the planet :D

Kisi Japnese ko pakr kar kal uski tasweer akhbar ke sath kechwaiga lol :sarcastic:

That was a joke to that member's comment ,Kim's the president of North Korea the most badass guy on the planet :D

LoL, plus, i know i need to lose some weight, but i'm not that fat...

I am not great at hindi mate:undecided:

Thanks bro. That is me in that picture, and i use it because it was taken by my friend who runs that blog. Anyways, i have no doubt now that the PDF members here are truly excellent in their analysis!

In order to obtain the title of "Senior Member" we all undergo through a ninja training, nothing escapes our eyes :ph34r:

I am waiting for you pic mate,don't forget to hold a newspaper!

Back
Top Bottom