What's new

Possibly this is China's own HAARP

HAARP?! I expected more from you guys! If there was any actual HAARP then there wouldn't be any Iran or North Korea left on the map!

And with all due respect... who said Tianhe is using Chinese indigenous C.P.U(s)?! It uses thousands of Xeon processors and Tesla GPU(s)!

Supercomputers don't mean let's destroy the world, they're used for Grid computing, weather forecasting, military simulations, wind tunnel research and so on...

HAARP?! I expected more from you guys! If there was any actual HAARP then there wouldn't be any Iran or North Korea left on the map!

And with all due respect... who said Tianhe is using Chinese indigenous C.P.U(s)?! It uses thousands of Xeon processors and Tesla GPU(s)!

Supercomputers don't mean let's destroy the world, they're used for Grid computing, weather forecasting, military simulations, wind tunnel research and so on...

I think you didn't read the post carefully.

Tianhe-1A still uses 7/8 of American chips, but the later variants like Tianhe-1B or Tianhe-1C gonna fully use Chinese chips.

Dawning 6000 is another petaflops supercomputer, it gonna use 100% Chinese chips.

Both GPU companies Nvidia and ATI were founded by ethnic Chinese. Look it up!
We just don't go around making fake posts like 40% of NASA scientists are Chinese.

We just don't go around making fake posts like 40% of NASA scientists are Chinese.

True, but these companies still serve for America, not China.

Even NASA scientists are 100% Chinese, there are still nothing to brag about.

I think you didn't read the post carefully.

Tianhe-1A still uses 7/8 of American chips, but the later variants like Tianhe-1B or Tianhe-1C gonna fully use Chinese chips.

Dawning 6000 is another petaflops supercomputer, it gonna use 100% Chinese chips.

Hello,

Actually I checked the link below:

Tianhe-1A | TOP500 Supercomputing Sites

Oh, you mean they're not built yet? I thought you are talking about the current model! :D
Congratulations on the great achievement! What are the names of the new Chinese chips? Can they compete with Beckton? :| What is their socket configurations? Core, Speed and Cache among other specifications please.

Hello,

Actually I checked the link below:

Tianhe-1A | TOP500 Supercomputing Sites

Oh, you mean they're not built yet? I thought you are talking about the current model! :D
Congratulations on the great achievement! What are the names of the new Chinese chips? Can they compete with Beckton? :| What is their socket configurations? Core, Speed and Cache among other specifications please.

Here is China's indigenous chip making company.

Loongson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

put this HAARP sh!t in google search bar...

....Iran and north korea are not a threat...but who knows, who control this device....!

Hmm... They need to increase their CPU(s) clock rate and cache, If they want to compete with giants! I don't see much specification but it's great achievement already, keep up the good work!

I'm talking supercomputer of course, if these chips are made for notebooks they're already decent! Talking about L3A01!

To secretservice

Really?! I agree with you, but USA and Israel have different opinions?

Hmm... They need to increase their CPU(s) clock rate and cache, If they want to compete with giants! I don't see much specification but it's great achievement already, keep up the good work!

I'm talking supercomputer of course, if these chips are made for notebooks they're already decent! Talking about L3A01!

To secretservice

I think it is the design architecture of the supercomputer what matter the most. Even Japan can make the World's most powerful CPU, but they aren't getting better than US in the whole supercomputer field.

http://www.houseofjapan.com/electronics/worlds-fastest-cpu

To secretservice

I agree
The 65 nm Loongson 3 (Godson-3) is able to run at a clock speed between 1.0 to 1.2 GHz, with 4 CPU cores (10W) first and 8 cores later (20W), and it is expected to debut in 2010.[8] The first version of the chip only supports DDR2 DRAM, does not have SMT support or a built-in network interface. In April 2010, Loongson 3A was released with DDR3 DRAM support.

The clock speed is equal to Snapdragon processors in Google's Nexus One mobile phone, not good considering current requirements.

... Aramsogo, but "obviously 40% of NASA scientists are Indians instead and India invented Chess, etc.", as everyone with exactly 2 braincells will tell yer. :lol:

Who said tinahe is using?e Tianhe will use in the future for their indigenous chips and cpu.Get it clear first before you whining here.Lastly,you are possibly not a TRUE Iranian,dont hide your a@s behind others flag lol.

Who said tinahe is using?e Tianhe will use in the future for their indigenous chips and cpu.Get it clear first before you whining here.Lastly,you are possibly not a TRUE Iranian,dont hide your a@s behind others flag lol.

I was replying to our friend here who said Tianhe is using indigenous microchips, and I didn't know it was planned for the future generations, but anyway I'm really happy for the Chinese because they're hardworking and they can achieve everything, we should also follow that example!

Really? It's getting really interesting! First that guy Dragon Emperor and now you! You don't think I'm an Indonesian? Do you?

since the whole cpu family doesn't support x86 instructions so it will not gonna hit the masses, must be for government/commercial use only, any way good going.

Back
Top Bottom