What's new

Possibly this is China's own HAARP

Check India is trying to catch up today's China by 2020. We are your benchmark, how you can belittle us? :D

'Indian economy expected to reach $ 6 trillion by 2020' - Economic Times

But we are closer to beat US than India to beat China.

by gdp song..

14,624,184-5,745,133 =8879051 (usa-china)
5,745,133-1,430,020 = 4315113 (china-india)

(usa-china)=2(china-india)

don't waste my and your time by such gdp songs.... (i dont hv power n right to clash with chinese IQ!!)

by gdp song..

don't waste my and your time by such gdp songs.... (i dont hv power n right to clash with chinese IQ!!)

lol idiot why would you use the difference and not the multiple. If you're going to use dodgy simplistic math, at least make an effort.

14,624,184/5,745,133 =2.5 times bigger (usa-china)
5,745,133/1,430,020 = 4.0 times bigger (china-india)

We're dealing with relative difference, not to mention the US's stagnant GDP growth makes a standing target. You're not going to start close the distance with China UNTIL you surpass China's annual GDP growth.

Has that happened yet?

by gdp song..

don't waste my and your time by such gdp songs.... (i dont hv power n right to clash with chinese one!!)

China is about 40% of the US GDP, but India is less than 25% of China's GDP. :coffee:

PS, our GDP will grow a trillion per year at least in this decade, whereas US would keep struggling of making about 1-2% of growth. :coffee:

lol idiot why would you use the difference and not the multiple. If you're going to use dodgy simplistic math, at least make an effort.

:lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

China is about 40% of the US GDP, but India is less than 25% of China's GDP. :coffee:

PS, our GDP will grow a trillion per year at least in this decade, whereas US would keep struggling of making about 1-2% of growth. :coffee:

india's growth rate is -9% (minus)

:lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

india's growth rate is -9% (minus)

China's growth rate by 2010: 10.3%

India's growth rate by 2010: 8.2%

Yeah, i am waiting for India to surpass China in annual GDP growth someday. :argh:

China's growth rate by 2010: 10.3%

India's growth rate by 2010: 8.2%

Yeah, i am waiting for India to surpass China in GDP growth someday. :argh:

guys.. i m happy with ur success....
i m not saying india>>>china...

but u people r sometimes becomes so arrogant..n talks like others don't hv right 2 grow..

also, i m not interested in who is No.1 n gonna be No.1.....
but i respect only those people who shows respect to others....

but u people r sometimes becomes so arrogant..n talks like others don't hv right 2 grow..

When we are becoming arrogant?

Making US as our benchmark doesn't mean we are arrogant.

dude we are not arrogant, they been arrogant to some indian clowns here`:)

and I can only respect people who have at least a rudimentary grasp of mathematical concepts.

and I can only respect people who have at least a rudimentary grasp of mathematical concepts.

oo man that was GDP song... (only fantasy...)

see my LOL post after that..

don't try 2 teach me maths....
i hv rudimentary as well as advanced Knowledge of Maths..:tup:
(B-Tech, Computer science)

more songs..

4-4=0 -(1)
10-10=0 -(2)
hence R.H.S. is equal in both equation then we can write it as..
4-4 = 10-10
2^2-2^2 = 10-10 a^2-b^2 = (a+b)(a-b)
(2+2)(2-2)=10-10
(2+2)(2-2) = 5(2-2) taking 5 in common
remove the same terms from both sides
now we have
"2+2=5"

one more..

study=no fail (true)
no study=fail (true)
-----------------
study+no study=no fail+fail (on adding)
study(1+no)=fail(no+1) (taking commons)
study=fail (hence, if u study u will fail)

don't try 2 teach me maths....
i hv rudimentary as well as advanced Knowledge of Maths..:tup:
(B-Tech, Computer science)

If I were you, I'd ask whatever waffle stand you got your degree from, for your money back.

I can't speak for others but I respect India for its achievements in the service economy. That said, China has much higher expectations than service outsourcing. While the world's banking software indeed uses Infosys software, crucial softwares to national security like aerospace control systems, industrial automation, etc. are still not mature in India while they are in China. The LCA imported Lockheed Martin code for its control systems but China used its own software code for all our planes, some of which were tested in the Shenzhou space program.

Back
Top Bottom