What's new

Possibly this is China's own HAARP

I can't speak for others but I respect India for its achievements in the service economy. That said, China has much higher expectations than service outsourcing. While the world's banking software indeed uses Infosys software, crucial softwares to national security like aerospace control systems, industrial automation, etc. are still not mature in India while they are in China. The LCA imported Lockheed Martin code for its control systems but China used its own software code for all our planes, some of which were tested in the Shenzhou space program.

partially true...
say even ISRO is running by NASA...
if india... was not in good position about decade ago..and brought xyz from other techies....(coz we had (hv) financial barriers as well as US restrictions)
so China gone through copying period.... (at least we hvn't copy... at world stage)

and yes, since China got eco. boom before india.....so,started relying more on R&D than copying and imports.. (money is requires 4 R&D)
so,i just wanna say that india is on same path.......... (don't say india will crash in middle, indians hv low IQ so they can't)

even if we will not become no.1
but we r getting momentum and potential to reach 2nd after china....

partially true...
if india... was not in good position about decade ago..and brought xyz from other techies....(coz we had (hv) financial barriers as well US restrictions)
so China gone through copying period.... (at least we hvn't copy... at world stage)

and yes, since China got eco. boom before india.....so,started relying more on R&D than copying and imports.. (money is requires 4 R&D)
so,i just wanna say that india is on same path.......... (don't say india will crash in middle, indians hv low IQ so they can't)

Copy & Paste also need some skills, not everyone can replicate a Ford class supercarrier.

USSR has tried more than decade to replicate the Nimitz class supercarrier, yet they failed to do so.

Copy & Paste also need some skills, not everyone can replicate a Ford class supercarrier.

USSR has tried more than decade to replicate the Nimitz class supercarrier, yet they failed to do so.

what kind of skills...... giving one example is nothing.....
there is a field called reverse engineering...
like in computer science, i can decompile your compiled code and can steel your source code.....

like in computer science, i can decompile your compiled code and can steel your source code.....

Nice skills. Try to hack into the F 35 program and steal terabytes of information.

partially true...
if india... was not in good position about decade ago..and brought xyz from other techies....(coz we had (hv) financial barriers as well as US restrictions)

Copy and paste? We are 2nd in scientific publications and 3rd in patents. A common misconception is if people don't talk about it, it doesn't exist. No one talks about black Africans being uninnovative, because no one expects them to be. People talk about China being uninnovative, because it is expected for us to innovate.

India can't even build the hull of the Nimitz carrier even they offer you guys the blueprint.

Nice skills. Try to hack into the F 35 program and steal terabytes of information.

in this, hacking was funded n planned by ur GOV...
any country can do that dat... (which really want to steal ,and in unethical way)
china is not god's favorite....

Copy and paste? We are 2nd in scientific publications and 3rd in patents. A common misconception is if people don't talk about it, it doesn't exist. No one talks about black Africans being uninnovative, because no one expects them to be. People talk about China being uninnovative, because it is expected for us to innovate.

both of u just busted on me...
skills don't comes by country's alphabets.........

yes.. i already accepted china's success....(2nd in scientific publications and 3rd in patents. stated from zero)
India is on same path...

any country can do that dat... (which really want to steal ,and in unethical way)
china is not god'd favorite....

Industrial espionage is never ethical. Any major corporation will continue to so however. Let India break into google before breaking into Lockheed Martin's database.

both of u just busted on me...
skills don't comes by country's alphabets.........

No it comes by which country better uses their resources.

Industrial espionage is never ethical. Any major corporation will continue to so however. Let India break into google before breaking into Lockheed Martin's database.

well its 5:40 in morning...
i m going 2 sleep....
:wave:

u can post... i will reply u later

true.. resource management possible only if u hv money...

china is not god's favorite....

"Any country"? Can India hack into China's databases and steal information?

It's at least more ethical than slapping an IAF roundel on a Mirage 2000 and calling it the "Tejas". :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom