What's new

Possibly this is China's own HAARP

Japan has money but they can't even hack my gmail account.

u r funny.. pass out school first...

"Any country"? Can India hack into China's databases and steal information?

It's at least more ethical than slapping an IAF roundel on a Mirage 2000 and calling it the "Tejas". :rolleyes:

why u people always talks like china is god's fav.
it depends upon Gov. intention.. if it really wants 2 do then they can do secretly (by establishing a talented group of experts and massive funding)
e.g Stuxnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia --- by Israel (secretly)
f-35 souce code stolen by china... (secretly)
(butLockheed says F-35 classified data not breached | Reuters)

2nd thing is that why we steel, we want to innovate n develop things even it will take time...
u r taking pride in steeling f-35 code and developing your j-20 by crashed parts of f-17

we r not interested in taking such pride...

3rd if u r 2nd in scientific publications and 3rd in patents ..
then why r u steeling others hardwork...

u r funny.. pass out school first...

why u people always talks like china is god's fav.
it depends upon Gov. intention.. if it really wants 2 do then they can do secretly (by establishing a talented group of experts and massive funding)
e.g Stuxnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia --- by Israel (secretly)
f-35 souce code stolen by china... (secretly)
(butLockheed says F-35 classified data not breached | Reuters)

2nd thing is that why we steel, we want to innovate n develop things even it will take time...
u r taking pride in steeling f-35 code and developing your j-20 by crashed parts of f-17

we r not interested in taking such pride...

3rd if u r 2nd in scientific publications and 3rd in patents ..
then why r u steeling others hardwork...

Hmm... actually Israelis should thank Iranian CERT for not doing their job! And more importantly these kinds of infrastructures are using closed computer networks, means that they can't be accessed from outside! My only possible theory is that some Russian scientist implement the virus into the mainframe!

Hmm... actually Israelis should thank Iranian CERT for not doing their job! And more importantly these kinds of infrastructures are using closed computer networks, means that they can't be accessed from outside! My only possible theory is that some Russian scientist implement the virus into the mainframe!

well yes there is still doubt regarding the origin of "Stuxnet".... top 2 suspicious countries r : Israel n Russia....

but my point was that such things r possible, n depends upon that country's intention....

Back
Top Bottom