What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

In both cases, I loses territory held by it, while Pak gains territory or at the very least holds onto it's current areas. In effect, only India makes territorial compromises, while Pak merrily walks away with all the benefit without making any tangible concession.

Now explain why on Earth would India agree to that?

Coz Mush suggested so.

.. and it is assumed that Indians are a push over who may get overwhelmed by idle talk.

Don't you think the solution that you are proposing is not agreeable to India? If Musharaf 4 point solution had no chance with India, I highly doubt that your solution has any chance.

The point is that India doesn't want to alter its geography nor want to share any geography with Pakistan

I know it is Not agreeable to India ... but why... give me Reasons ... or May not !

What i m saying is not making anyone loose & resulting in Win / win / win ... NO ?

lot of people from Kashmir will not like that even with due respect not thinkable solution.

Which Kashmir .. AJK or Indian Kashmir Valley .... they are getting independence ... NO ?

I know it is Not agreeable to India ... but why... give me Reasons ... or May not !

What i m saying is not making anyone loose & resulting in Win / win / win ... NO ?

Either you cannot read or have a comprehension issue.

Try this & stop repeating yourself again & again :

Why would India give up something it already has ?

Something it has in more quantity than Pakistan and it has the better parts too .

Is this your idea of a win - win.

To us it seems dim - dim.

Scenario two: Kashmir joins Pakistan ... Best solution,

Best for Pakistan ... (& we believe for Kashmiries) .... but not Best for India ...

& what is best for one & not best for Other is NOT happening ... Not Realistic

Instead we need a Good Soloution .. good for Pakistan, Good for india & good for Kashmiries !

Which Kashmir .. AJK or Indian Kashmir Valley .... they are getting independence ... NO ?

The reasons are obvious. Most Pakistanis already know them, so why explain again.

Either you cannot read or have a comprehension issue.

Try this & stop repeating yourself again & again :

Why would India give up something it already has ?

Something it has in more quantity than Pakistan and it has the better parts too .

Is this your idea of a win - win.

To us it seems dim - dim.

The reasons are obvious. Most Pakistanis already know them, so why explain again.

TO me this options seems the fittest ... Sure everyone can agree or disagree !

I = Jammu+Ladakh
P= Gilgit+Baltistan

K = AJK+Kashmir Valley (Independent)

C = Aksai Chin (is considered Part of Kashmir by India .. not by China & i THINK not by Pakistan either) so u can keep it disputed or solve it with China !

Siachin i didnot took into account (so far) ... but if I would be bargaining from Pakistan ... I would not make siachin a deal breaker with K2 & Mashebrum & Gashebrum Massif already within its control ... Siachin can be Negotiatied with Sir Creek ... we can agree to Sir creek solution as per indian POV (50/50 split of the creek) & Make Siachin de-militarize (without any Marking - Pakistan POV) ...

See U all on some other post ... U r right .. we r being repetitive .. thr is nothing else new to say ! Cheers !

TO me this options seems the fittest ... Sure everyone can agree or disagree !

I = Jammu+Ladakh
P= Gilgit+Baltistan

K = AJK+Kashmir Valley (Independent)

C = Aksai Chin (is considered Part of Kashmir by India .. not by China & i THINK not by Pakistan either) so u can keep it disputed or solve it with China !

Siachin i didnot took into account (so far) ... but if I would be bargaining from Pakistan ... I would not make siachin a deal breaker with K2 & Mashebrum & Gashebrum Massif already within its control ... Siachin can be Negotiatied with Sir Creek ... we can agree to Sir creek solution as per indian POV (50/50 split of the creek) & Make Siachin de-militarize (without any Marking - Pakistan POV) ...

See U all on some other post ... U r right .. we r being repetitive .. thr is nothing else new to say ! Cheers !

Sure, you are entitled to your opinion.

10484893.jpg
And what exactly is that?

I think Pakistan's policy on the matter is very reasonable, we don't ask for India to give up on Kashmir and hand it over to us on a silver platter. We are prepared to play our chips and ask India to do the same by agreeing to the plebiscite as promised by Nehru and then whatever the Kashmiri people decide, its their choice. Whether they opt for independence, union with India or union with Pakistan, both sides should accept it as the legitimate will of the people.

What about the Eastern part that is occupied by China? If India agrees too. Do you think China will vacate? Then how come even UN resolution can be implemented??

What about the Eastern part that is occupied by China? If India agrees too. Do you think China will vacate? Then how come even UN resolution can be implemented??

I'm sure if Pakistan and India take such a bold step, China will not want to be outdone by them. Either by choice or by compulsion for maintaining their prestige, the Chinese will also partake in the referendum.

not trying to brag but i think i have the best solution.
make loc the international border and then provide refuge to all Kashmiri muslims being persecuted from resultant communal violence. win win situation because then our kashmiri brethren wont have to suffer in the name of jihad anymore.
i believe the people are more important than the land since we have an abundance of land here, thus my viewpoint.

I'm sure if Pakistan and India take such a bold step, China will not want to be outdone by them. Either by choice or by compulsion for maintaining their prestige, the Chinese will also partake in the referendum.
Chinese will partake in referendum ? Because Pakistan decided to give away their land ?

Back
Top Bottom