What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

Got Any other Options .. ??

Realistic Ones !
yep my first post 7 options available for both point of vies as per personal opinion chenab formula is the best suited one.

Well well my friend .. read post 183

this is answered in my First Post .. Post # 31 ... Have a Sector wise Referendum ... One For Gilgit , one for Baltistan , Jammu, AJK, Kashmir Valley, ladakh ... Result will be thr for everyone to see & act ...

govts can then sell this idea to thr Masses too !

yep my first post 7 options available for both point of vies as per personal opinion chenab formula is the best suited one.

That bit from the BBC is at least 7 years old.

Non starters

this is answered in my First Post .. Post # 31 ... Have a Sector wise Referendum ... One For Gilgit , one for Baltistan , Jammu, AJK, Kashmir Valley, ladakh ... Result will be thr for everyone to see & act ...

govts can then sell this idea to thr Masses too !

Why can you not get it - referendum shall not happen at all. Way too many things have happened over the last 7 decades.

Bhai India won't be giving the Whole region (Almost) & wholesome Access to China on a Platter (including Askai Chin to China) ....We both know its Not realistic .. not happening even if we conduct a war over it !

I m NOT an official Foreign Ambassador of Pakistan so what i proposed is not a "Pakistan Ploy" .... U could have said in the start same like every second indian saving time for both of us .... instead of merry go round ..

<< Harri Singh Sign the Document to us .... Kashmir Bharat ka Atoot angh hai ... till then status quo .... >>

Awain time zaya howa !!!

Just so u know ... Thr is Nothing in the "Plains of Ladakh" which Pakistan "Wants" ... We already Have Deosai, The second-highest plateau after Tibet .. i have Been thr Myself & it is nothing but a tourist Destination (despite being strategic Location) ...
(NO Pakistan is not dependent on Ladakh for control of Siachin & Karakoram Pass (Althoug india is dependent on Ladakh but by My proposed option Ladakh Remains with India & doesnot change the ground situation)

What I (in my personal capacity Want) is end of a 70ish Year old Issue ... & i propose what i believe is a Manageable solution rather thtn the current stubborn one !
U don't like it ... U don't have to .... Although i was expecting a proper response dissecting it or presenting a counter option .. but i guess i asked for too much !

Allow me to use simple mathematics to explain why your suggestions are flawed.

For India, Territory held today, I = J+K+Siachin+Ladakh
For Pak, P = AJK+GB
For China, C = Aksai+z(ceded territory)

Now by your suggestion, the outcome is either K goes Pak or independent. What happens then is:
I = J+Ladakh
P= AJK+GB+K+Siachin
C = Aksai+z

or

I = J+Ladakh
P=AJK+GB+Siachin
C=Aksai+z
K

In both cases, I loses territory held by it, while Pak gains territory or at the very least holds onto it's current areas. In effect, only India makes territorial compromises, while Pak merrily walks away with all the benefit without making any tangible concession.

Now explain why on Earth would India agree to that?

Possible solution of Kashmir is a plebiscite within a year or less than 2 years because Indian government is settling huge amount of hindu families in Kashmir inorder to change the population statistics of the valley.

Bhai India won't be giving the Whole region (Almost) & wholesome Access to China on a Platter (including Askai Chin to China) ....We both know its Not realistic .. not happening even if we conduct a war over it !
See nothing gonna happen until something magical or very bad happen, if india give Kashmir its beneficial for them they never talk seriously for Azad Kashmir caz they know they are wrong they just annexed Kashmir. If our stance remain strong they will sure come to table.

In both cases, I loses territory held by it, while Pak gains territory or at the very least holds onto it's current areas. In effect, only India makes territorial compromises, while Pak merrily walks away with all the benefit without making any tangible concession.

Coz Mush suggested so.

.. and it is assumed that Indians are a push over who may get overwhelmed by idle talk.

I m NOT an official Foreign Ambassador of Pakistan so what i proposed is not a "Pakistan Ploy" .... U could have said in the start same like every second indian saving time for both of us .... instead of merry go round ..

<< Harri Singh Sign the Document to us .... Kashmir Bharat ka Atoot angh hai ... till then status quo .... >>

Awain time zaya howa !!!

Just so u know ... Thr is Nothing in the "Plains of Ladakh" which Pakistan "Wants" ... We already Have Deosai, The second-highest plateau after Tibet .. i have Been thr Myself & it is nothing but a tourist Destination (despite being strategic Location) ...
(NO Pakistan is not dependent on Ladakh for control of Siachin & Karakoram Pass (Althoug india is dependent on Ladakh but by My proposed option Ladakh Remains with India & doesnot change the ground situation)

What I (in my personal capacity Want) is end of a 70ish Year old Issue ... & i propose what i believe is a Manageable solution rather thtn the current stubborn one !
U don't like it ... U don't have to .... Although i was expecting a proper response dissecting it or presenting a counter option .. but i guess i asked for too much !

Don't you think the solution that you are proposing is not agreeable to India? If Musharaf 4 point solution had no chance with India, I highly doubt that your solution has any chance.

The point is that India doesn't want to alter its geography nor want to share any geography with Pakistan

Allow me to use simple mathematics to explain why your suggestions are flawed.

For India, Territory held today, I = J+K+Siachin+Ladakh
For Pak, P = AJK+GB
For China, C = Aksai+z(ceded territory)

Now by your suggestion, the outcome is either K goes Pak or independent. What happens then is:
I = J+Ladakh
P= AJK+GB+K+Siachin
C = Aksai+z

or

I = J+Ladakh
P=AJK+GB+Siachin
C=Aksai+z
K

I = Jammu+Ladakh
P= Gilgit+Baltistan

K = AJK+Kashmir Valley (Independent)

C = Aksai Chin (is considered Part of Kashmir by India .. not by China & i THINK not by Pakistan either) so u can keep it disputed or solve it with China !

Siachin i didnot took into account (so far) ... but if I would be bargaining from Pakistan ... I would not make siachin a deal breaker with K2 & Mashebrum & Gashebrum Massif already within its control ... Siachin can be Negotiatied with Sir Creek ... we can agree to Sir creek solution as per indian POV (50/50 split of the creek) & Make Siachin de-militarize (without any Marking - Pakistan POV) ...

Convert LOC to IB and rest in peace.
Or else demand for P-O-K will rise and Pakistan might lose even what is in its control as of now.

Haye Oye teri nanhi nanhi khuwahisain :D

Back
Top Bottom