What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

I don't know about u but I can't sit simply throughout the day in PDF and giving reply.

Well leaving one liners and trolling certainly did not seem to take a toll on your routine.

On topic: My stance in Kashmir is either getting P0K or status of quo. Practically former idea is not feasible by now so later would be best choice. Except first suggestion reamaning are crap .

The point has been discussed, merit and all, on the same thread, if you only had bothered to read.

Pakistan is crying about Kashmir and dying for peace talks with India not in other way around.

Illusions of grandeur much?

Some countries invading others territory and conducting self styled plebiscite and annex to mainland such incidents taking place now. But Pakistan wants India to give up its own state after more than 6 decades, that never going to happen....

Those countries are are in a far superior league, India has neither the global reach nor the political clout to be exercising hegemonic designs.

'Are you mad?' really hurt you means ok........next time trying to control it.

What you say to me hardly amounts to naught, however your rough-around-the-edges and generally poor sense of conversation sticks out like a sore thumb where everyone was discussing a contentious topic in a very civilized and balanced manner. Learn to take in the atmosphere a little.

Peace.

i don't know why thr is a confusion .... Azad Kashmir & Kashmir Valley are not two Competing entities ... if given a Chance both would be able to join together be an Independent country ... i.e. Kashmir

This way India would get some (Ladakh & Jammu), Pakistan would get some (Gilgit & Baltistan) .. while kashmiris get independence ...

There is no confusion at all.

Whats this ' some' for India & Pakistan ?

Whom did Hari Singh sign his state to ?

There is no option or question of one region of the state becoming independent while others remain with India / Pak. P OK and Indian administered Kashmir must remain where they are - divided.

This is a convenient Pk ploy to gain access upto the plains & ladakh.

We dont want it.

I cannot recall any disputed region in the world that is jointly administered by two contesting parties

Won't work

Independence too is not an option
Yep it is not possible to govern a disputed territory by two rivals but for independence and merger with Pakistan will likely to happen within decade after some blood bath not with Pakistan but internally caz Modi policy created lot of hatred for minorities soon many separation movements get the fuel.

Yep it is not possible to govern a disputed territory by two rivals but for independence and merger with Pakistan will likely to happen within decade after some blood bath not with Pakistan but internally caz Modi policy created lot of hatred for minorities soon many separation movements get the fuel.

You have just answered yourself & ruled out your own suggested option.

There is no confusion at all.

Whats this ' some' for India & Pakistan ?

Whom did Hari Singh sign his state to ?

There is no option or question of one region of the state becoming independent while others remain with India / Pak. P OK and Indian administered Kashmir must remain where they are - divided.

This is a convenient Pk ploy to gain access upto the plains & ladakh.

We dont want it.

I m NOT an official Foreign Ambassador of Pakistan so what i proposed is not a "Pakistan Ploy" .... U could have said in the start same like every second indian saving time for both of us .... instead of merry go round ..

<< Harri Singh Sign the Document to us .... Kashmir Bharat ka Atoot angh hai ... till then status quo .... >>

Awain time zaya howa !!!

Just so u know ... Thr is Nothing in the "Plains of Ladakh" which Pakistan "Wants" ... We already Have Deosai, The second-highest plateau after Tibet .. i have Been thr Myself & it is nothing but a tourist Destination (despite being strategic Location) ...
(NO Pakistan is not dependent on Ladakh for control of Siachin & Karakoram Pass (Althoug india is dependent on Ladakh but by My proposed option Ladakh Remains with India & doesnot change the ground situation)

What I (in my personal capacity Want) is end of a 70ish Year old Issue ... & i propose what i believe is a Manageable solution rather thtn the current stubborn one !
U don't like it ... U don't have to .... Although i was expecting a proper response dissecting it or presenting a counter option .. but i guess i asked for too much !

Although i was expecting a proper response dissecting it or presenting a counter option .. but i guess i asked for too much !

Hmm..

You seem to be the serious kind & not the usual run of the mill poster here.

Lets discuss options , but I cannot think of any other workable ones.

The plains I spoke of was of Jammu , Laddakh has no plains.

What I m Proposing in NOTHING to do with Jointely or disputedly .... Pakistan already control G & B . India ALready Control Jammu & Ladakh ... All the Have to do is give up thr part of Kashmir Core & make a new country out of it .. the country can very well sustain with tourism, trade, transit, cottage industry, services & Expats sending money back home !

Tell me how it is not feasible ?

What I m Proposing in NOTHING to do with Jointely or disputedly .... Pakistan already control G & B . India ALready Control Jammu & Ladakh ... All the Have to do is give up thr part of Kashmir Core & make a new country out of it .. the country can very well sustain with tourism, trade, transit, cottage industry, services & Expats sending money back home !

lot of people from Kashmir will not like that even with due respect not thinkable solution.

You are being too simplistic.

Why should only one part of J&K break away & become a country ? What wrong did the rest do ?

Hmm..

You seem to be the serious kind & not the usual run of the mill poster here.

Lets discuss options , but I cannot think of any other workable ones.

The plains I spoke of was of Jammu , Laddakh has no plains.

What I m Proposing is .... Pakistan already control G & B . India Already Control Jammu & Ladakh ... All they Have to do is give up thr partS of Kashmir Core & make a new country out of it .. the country can very well sustain with tourism, trade, transit, cottage industry, services & Expats sending money back home !

Also Jammu & Ladakh Both would be with India ... with Indian Army on the Border Pakistan won't have access to it (Plain valley & every thing in between) & we both know thr would be No popular support for Insurgency in Jammu against India ....!!

What I m Proposing is .... Pakistan already control G & B . India Already Control Jammu & Ladakh ... All they Have to do is give up thr partS of Kashmir Core & make a new country out of it .. the country can very well sustain with tourism, trade, transit, cottage industry, services & Expats sending money back home !

Also Jammu & Ladakh Both would be with India ... with Indian Army on the Border Pakistan won't have access to it (Plain valley & every thing in between) & we both know thr would be No popular support for Insurgency in Jammu against India ....!!

Well well my friend .. read post 183

Back
Top Bottom