What's new

Possible Indian Special Weapons Storage Facilities

wanted to add more on the excellent work.. There are more than 60 operating Air bases and Army bases which stores lot of weapons...

Secondly on some of the members doubts on the forward bases.. most of the good weapons are stored away from bases ... While the forward bases will host mostly interceptors and smaller bombers with few exceptions... the major aircraft will flow from far off places like nagpur, West bengal orrisa etc..

Since am from Nagpur, would like to add that Nagpur is maintenance hub and has IL 76s which are major transport aircrafts.. Even Pakistani Intellegence would know that there is nearby large weapons mfg area at Nagpur.. I have even seen on this very forum Nagpur having on the target of Missiles...

This f*king circular thing (somewhere square) is associated with every secured and sheltered structure in both Pakistani and Indian storage facilities. If anyone one knows about what it is, do share! :undecided:

I don't think these are launching pads. Possibly water containers for instant fire extinguishing or something.

Underground launch sites?

Underground launch sites?

Negative. Niether Pakistan nor India (except potentially capable Shaurya) possess underground (silo-based) launch facilities. Besides, I saw some of them under-construction/not black. Their depth seems to be no more than a few feet. The largest of this circular objects is 10meters in diameter, located at an AFB in Pakistan. Some are of newer, square design.

Seriously ............Please atleast spare Bhutan from your BS ............:hitwall:

Before uttering crap why don't you go and check? They are there in SW Bhutan where they have the cement plants. IA has also set up a fruit juice plant there. All these provide good cover to the sinster designs of Indian authorities.

Before uttering crap why don't you go and check? They are there in SW Bhutan where they have the cement plants. IA has also set up a fruit juice plant there. All these provide good cover to the sinster designs of Indian authorities.

Yes, we read it in the news recently. Indian army setting fruit juice stalls in bhutan, Indian navy setting up tea shops in sri lanka, and the air force setting up cycle repair shops in mauritius.

Dude, please post such things in the jokes thread. Or better still, don't post at all. I really don't understand what you get by this kind of idiotic trolling.

^^ mate, I'd seriously delete/edit you post before punitive action is taken against you.

We have set a slaughtering stall at bangladesh border, Illegal fence jumpers get discount thr :tdown:

Im sure at this age Indian authorities must have thought seriously on the exposure of their facilities to the adversaries... If an internet browser can find out the facilities in the net then certainly the adversaries with better abilities can do much more.. so i seriously dont believe they will store their Nukes on such areas... But today all kind of weapons are to be protected with higher security levels and (hope) that the authorities are taken enough precautions and the pics shown above are some of them...

I have found very interesting location long time ago, its look similar like Sargodha weapon depot.

This facility is near the city Barmer , Rajasthan.

25°44'33.06"N
71°15'52.71"E

AhaseebA ,for you i have one .kmz file ,once i have created , dnt know how to send it to you.

circular things are in fact AAA deployment pads. one can found these every where in airfields, weapon storage depot etc.

Good Job AHseeBa,But you have to understand not all airbases will be Equipped with Nuclear weapons,and only Some of Mirages in IAF are given this specific role,Drop bombs are delivery mechanism..and I Doubt they would be any of those forward airbases !! Just my opinion

Awesome....... Pakistan has india totally targeted with nuclear tipped Babur and ready to roll up

I hope they put you up in that Babur warhead and send you back where you came from - Mars,if Babur can travel so far..good luck with Nuclear tipped Babur :whistle:

You are saying that after a attack on PAF's base knowing that terrorists are after such targets.These targets might not be of so much importance to PAF now as they are not focused on a war with India but will be of a lot of importance to terrorist groups.

Why would Pakistan store her nuclear assets on PAF bases when most of our inventory is essentially ballistic missile based?

Back
Top Bottom