What's new

Possible Indian Special Weapons Storage Facilities

This f*king circular thing (somewhere square) is associated with every secured and sheltered structure in both Pakistani and Indian storage facilities.
fgfgfg.png

If anyone one knows about what it is, do share! :undecided:
It's a frikkin' hole to the center of the Earth where all the nukes are stored! :P

It's a frikkin' hole to the center of the Earth where all the nukes are stored! :lol:

I mean their purpose :P. I cannot find anything about them on the internet. They are definitely not any sort of weapons storages.

You are saying that after a attack on PAF's base knowing that terrorists are after such targets.These targets might not be of so much importance to PAF now as they are not focused on a war with India but will be of a lot of importance to terrorist groups.

What?? :blink:

I assure you, the amount of security all these sites have, not even a terrorist pigeon can go through :P (no pun intended).
I must say, I am pretty impressed with the security of these facilities. :cheers:

I mean their purpose :P. I cannot find anything about them on the internet. They are definitely not any sort of weapons storages.

What?? :blink:

I assure you, the amount of security all these sites have, not even a terrorist pigeon can go through :P (no pun intended).
I must say, I am pretty impressed with the security of these facilities. :cheers:

Can you assure me no life will be lost in case of a terrorist attack ?

Anyway lot of effort put by the OP :tup:

Just a innocent question according to your maps there are a lot of facilities in Punjab and Rajasthan for storage of nuclear bumb.......In case of Ind-Pak war these place will be closer to the action as has been during the last two wars.So would I put my special stuff in such unstable places when there are places like Madhya Pradesh (Strategically placed both in the case of China and Pakistan)

Anyway lot of effort put by the OP :tup:

Just a innocent question according to your maps there are a lot of facilities in Punjab and Rajasthan for storage of nuclear bumb.......In case of Ind-Pak war these place will be closer to the action as has been during the last two wars.So would I put my special stuff in such unstable places when there are places like Madhya Pradesh (Strategically placed both in the case of China and Pakistan)

Totally agreed. My understanding is that these special facilities are the ones to be activated only when the nukes are mobilized, for immediate and prompt response during or prior to a conflict . Otherwise I think that the real babies are stored at Bases in Central India.

Here is the overall map:
(of all the facilities mentioned in the thread. Red Warning pins are the special ones, the rest are other storage facilities. )

74369849.jpg

Most of the forward bases are equipped with MIG 21 according to the Internet :)

Got this from the web....triangles are ALG's.
9pV9h.jpg

Here special weapons seem to cover only nukes. However, India has a huge stockpile of Chemical and Biological weapons. These are manufactured and stored in Bhutan, a vessel state, which has not signed any bans.

Most of the forward bases are equipped with MIG 21 according to the Internet :)

Got this from the web....triangles are ALG's.

Yes they are, but not ONLY with MiG-21s. There are M2Ks, MKIs, MiG-27s, Jaguars stationed at those airbases too. I consulted Orbat for the information of nuclear-capable aircrafts stationed at the concerned air bases.

wanted to add more on the excellent work.. There are more than 60 operating Air bases and Army bases which stores lot of weapons...

Secondly on some of the members doubts on the forward bases.. most of the good weapons are stored away from bases ... While the forward bases will host mostly interceptors and smaller bombers with few exceptions... the major aircraft will flow from far off places like nagpur, West bengal orrisa etc..

Here special weapons seem to cover only nukes. However, India has a huge stockpile of Chemical and Biological weapons. These are manufactured and stored in Bhutan, a vessel state, which has not signed any bans.

Seriously ............Please atleast spare Bhutan from your BS ............:hitwall:

Mate it's not what you can see it's what you can't see . You think India would be stupid enough to make it this obvious to any schmuck with a computer and ability to use Google Earth? India's military bases in general are very well protected (I have explained this on other threads in the past)with double layers of fences (electrified at that), regular patrolling internally and externally, high walls, QRFs,CCTV etc whether it be IA,IAF,IN,ICG or even CAPFs but that doesn't mean they house Nukes! In most cases what you have labelled as "possible nuclear storage facility" is nothing more than a swimming pool/canteen!

I know for a fact that most Indian nukes in possession of the IAF/SFC are stored, deep,DEEP underground! lol!!

And anyway I wish Pakistani members would stop posting GE pics of Indian bases, this has got to be the 3rd/4th such thread in PDF with such content. Given recent events I'm sure you and your countrymen would be touchy about anyone posting similar images of Pakistani military installations. Given India's proximity to Pakistan I don't think it is appropriate to be carrying out such action-highly irresponsible.

Mate it's not what you can see it's what you can't see . You think India would be stupid enough to make it this obvious to any schmuck with a computer and ability to use Google Earth? India's military bases in general are very well protected (I have explained this on other threads in the past)with double layers of fences (electrified at that), regular patrolling internally and externally, high walls, QRFs,CCTV etc whether it be IA,IAF,IN,ICG or even CAPFs but that doesn't mean they house Nukes! In most cases what you have labelled as "possible nuclear storage facility" is nothing more than a swimming pool/canteen!

I agree, there would be more facilities out there.
On the other hand, when Hans M. Kristenm (Bulletin of Atomic Scientists) "discovers" a possible nuclear weapons storage near Masroor Airbase, it is you guys who presume that our facilities are out in the open.
Perhaps you didn't read the article well enough. The point was, that the "special" storage facilities have INDEPENDENT protective measures that you mentioned above, despite being ALREADY INSIDE an Air Force Base.
Why would Indian Military secure a certain Hardened Shelter with double walls/fences, patrolling, watchtowers and security cameras when there are Aircrafts in HASs worth $Millions outside it?

I would love to see which special facility I mentioned is a pool/canteen.

I know for a fact that most Indian nukes in possession of the IAF/SFC are stored, deep,DEEP underground! lol!!

The tunnel complex at Jodhpur is an underground storage facility. There would be more definitely. Anyways, if you have anything to contribute, do share.

And anyway I wish Pakistani members would stop posting GE pics of Indian bases, this has got to be the 3rd/4th such thread in PDF with such content. Given recent events I'm sure you and your countrymen would be touchy about anyone posting similar images of Pakistani military installations. Given India's proximity to Pakistan I don't think it is appropriate to be carrying out such action-highly irresponsible.

There are dozens of people who have conducted such researches about Pakistani facilities, on other forums. Besides, this thread is the first of its kind AFAIK. Why are you so pissed off?
Relax, just use Uncle Google, you'll get LISTS of .kmz files pertaining to Pakistan's Military Installations. So, you are more than welcome to go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom