What's new

Positive Pakistan

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=30104" target="_blank">Dance</a></u>, welcome back. Seeing you after a long time.:welcome:
@Dance is not back this thread is revived by our new member.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP article is brilliant. Can someone upload the speech given by that man in UN over Palestine and Kashmir ?

Here's one on Kashmir:

Yeah, because you see the purpose of this thread is to highlight the, not-so-obvious, little good that still remains out of the overwhelming insanity that is everywhere. Hence the article, in my opinion, defeats that purpose.

One thing Pakistan does not lack is satirists, whether they are good or not is a different subject all together.

Anyways the fact that an article like that and many others criticizing Pakistan can be written show's another positive side of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
In these trying times where everyone criticizing each other on talk shows, social media, i came across a book which promotes positive Pakistan and uniting Pakistanis. The book is a collection of inspirational interviews, stories, biographies of 100 prominent Pakistanis.
a positive effort by a few Pakistani writers to reflect a soft image of Pakistan.
..a book which i just recently read and made me do a bit of research on it.

The editors have expressed their views on a united peaceful Pakistan and have worked on collecting lifetime interviews, inspirational qoutes, success stories of the influential figures from every field be it Sports, Music, Politics e.t.c. The interviews were personally conducted by a 23 year old young patriotic Pakistani Adam (as mentioned in the book) as he says that Pakistanis should come out of complexity in these trying times as they are the brightest nation in the world and together if all work can show the world their talent. im impressed to see that our youth is involved in such projects on protecting identity of the country and did a marvelous job on meeting and interviewing prominent Pakistanis.
i liked Adam's (Co-Founder/Author 100 Pakistanis) qoute as it gives a positive sense of inspiration:
We are a great nation and will always be one INSH'ALLAH

:Dr. A.Q. Khan, Former Gen. Hamid Gul, Samina Baig (Mountaineer), Talat Hussain (Journalist) have given their interviews in the 100 Pakistanis: The Famous & Influential, that all is achievable and possible and we Pakistanis should never lose hope!

When a question asked to Mohsin-E-Pakistan Dr. A. Q. Khan where he gives a beautiful reply in the book:
Q. What message would you like to give to our readers and the nation:

Dr. A. Q. Khan:
Dont give up, dont be pessimist, work hard and honestly. We have tremendous resources and potential and together we can make Pakistan as good as or better then the leading nations like Turkey and Malaysia.

The editors also asked the prominent that in their opinion who is the most influential person in Pakistan,
When asked to Ali Moeen Nawazish (Educationist/Columnist) by Adam (Co-Founder 100 Pakistanis) in an interview mentioned in the book,

Q. In your opinion who is the most influential person in Pakistan?

Ali Moeen Nawazish:
In my opinion the most influential person in Pakistan at the moment is Mian Muhammad Mansha & Malik Riaz.

The book starts in a beautiful way with reference to M. Hart The 100, that according to even Non-Muslim, the MOST INFLUENTIAL person in world history is HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) as a Universal Leader for entire mankind (SUBHANALLAH)...later on it continues with the Most Influential in the history of Pakistan and further with influential figures of present highlighting positive soft interviews for promoting positive Pakistan.

One thing i really liked and the reason to share is that i really liked that the team of this book worked really hard on showing the positive sides of Pakistan and gives a source of inspiration and motivation to Pakistani youth while keeping all the negative aspects aside.
The title is 100 PAKISTANIS: The Famous & Influential. 100 Famous and Influential Pakistanis.jpg . The editors say that if we think positively, positivity will conquer itself and conflicts will abolish.

I may share the cover and a few more snaps as their initiative supports positive Pakistan. The book also spotlights and honors Pakistani philanthropists including Abdul Sattar Edhi & Ansar Burney who work on serving humanity in Pakistan. Its a good read, i guess the ebook version is not there but you might find it on some store. As per forum rules im not promoting a book but it was a positive effort which i thought should be appreciated :)

I think such projects should be much highlighted which show a positive image of our country. sorry for not posting the links you can look up more about it yourself :)

Attachments

• 100pakistanisline.jpg
    100pakistanisline.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 100pakistanisDrAQKhan.jpg
    100pakistanisDrAQKhan.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ansarburney.jpg
    ansarburney.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 13
  • PTV100pakistanis.jpg
    PTV100pakistanis.jpg