Popularity @ Peak!

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Today in Islamabad ;)

Car.jpg

He is a commander i would personally like to fight for, people love him, troops would march through fire for him. My friends in the Army both officers and JCOs/NCOs call him 'Baba'. General Raheel is a product of Pakistan Army's institutions and he exemplifies that our training system has matured to a global level for producing not only war fighting soldiers but highly capable officers. I feel safer with him wearing the 4 stars, this guy is no less than a gift for us.

This guy has been a blessing for Pakistan. May Allah bless him and his missions to stabilize the country. He is the one running Pakistan and rightly so. I don't know any COAS being admired this much ever in pakistan.

Wow, this much popularity can make him next PM (authorised... off course)...

IMO this person is the most popular person in the history of Pakistan after quaid, and rest assure his services will be remembered for generations to come, and rightly so, the thing he has done, is simply taken Pakistan back from extremist and put on path where it should, still a lot needs to be done, but he has steered it in the right direction. And he will be remembered for this as the Man who defeated militancy in Pakistan.

Salute... Great person and commander................:pakistan:..

Millinery's approval rating this month is 83%, all time high in decades.

.......................................................................................................
Captain Raheel Sharif

Current 15th Chief of Army Staff, Raheel Sharif was born on 16 June 1956 in Quetta to a Rajput family of prominent military background, which has its roots in the town of Kunjah Gujrat in the province of Punjab. His father was Major Muhammad Sharif. His eldest brother Major Shabbir Sharif, was declared as the martyr of Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 by Pakistan and received Nishan-e-Haider posthumously. He is the youngest sibling among three brothers and two sisters. His other brother, Mumtaz Sharif has also served in Pakistan army, but got an early retirement due to medical reasons. He is the nephew of Major Raja Aziz Bhatti, another Nishan-e-Haider recipient, who was declared as the martyr of Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 by Pakistan. He is married and has three children, two sons and a daughter.

1506845_818953301518458_6923388145257495321_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom