What's new

Pope calls Pakistan church attack act of hate, war

christians are humans too just like other pakistanis

Who said otherwise buddy? What I meant was worldwide Christians probably aren't too pleased about this attack inside a church and this comes from my personal experience today while having a drink with a few friends couple of whom happened to be Christians. They were shocked and disgusted by this attack.

This is not gonna go down well among Christians and does nothing for Pakistan's image.

Quite likely, and not. The intent was to kill Christians and Christians alone without them being qualified as Pakistanis. Yet, the motive given to the attackers would not be to kill in revenge but simply kill. The attack will however be interpreted, defended by certain individuals(both pseudo-militant and political) as revenge for Muslim deaths.
Even now, the attack has not been condemned to the same degree by those in the Islamic parties and by certain elements who are/were part of the ruling parties( PML(N), PTI, ANP). Some have not done so due to fear of their lives, others simply because they share the vision(or rather their profit in the fulfilment of it) of the terrorist forces.

That's sad.

Its unfortunate that Christians in Pakistan are being targeted in retaliation for 374 drone strikes on Pakistan so far.

Who said otherwise buddy? What I meant was worldwide Christians probably aren't too pleased about this attack inside a church and this comes from my personal experience today while having a drink with a few friends couple of whom happened to be Christians. They were shocked and disgusted by this attack.

This is not gonna go down well among Christians and does nothing for Pakistan's image.

i dont give a damn

for any human who doesnt care about muslim or christian and uses a brain, will realise that such attacks have already happened with pakistani muslims where hundreds of them have been killed in one single incident

so its not about killing one minority, muslims have died too, drones only target muslims

terrorists are attacking every sect every religion regardless

i dont give a damn

for any human who doesnt care about muslim or christian and uses a brain, will realise that such attacks have already happened with pakistani muslims where hundreds of them have been killed in one single incident

so its not about killing one minority, muslims have died too, drones only target muslims

Communal Weapons, eh? :azn:

i dont give a damn

You would give more than a damn if you had an inkling of the consequences.

The Christian church is supposedly one among the world's most powerful bodies.

You would give more than a damn if you had an inkling of the consequences.

The Christian church is supposedly one among the world's most powerful bodies.

and yet again i dont give a damn

in secular countries the religion is not mixed with the politics any way and so is in india

dont play politics in the name of religion

this is at best a matter of humanity and then a pakistani matter

How are Pakistani Christians responsible for the drone strikes?
@Oscar - here's an example of what you said.

They are not but as America is a Christian nation leading a War on Islam, many people in Pakistan can easily make an incorrect assumption. Hence, the Christians in Pakistan are treated as toilet cleaners unfortunately (racism I would call it).

Last edited by a moderator:
and yet again i dont give a damn

in secular countries the religion is not mixed with the politics any way and so is in india

dont play politics in the name of religion

this is at best a matter of humanity and then a pakistani matter

What do I get by playing politics with you? check the title of the thread and the reaction of the head of the Christian church in the OP, they perceive it as an attack on their community and rightly so.

I guess you do not understand the gravity of the situation.

They are not but as America is a Christian nation leading a War on Islam, many people in Pakistan can easily make an incorrect assumption. Hence, the Christians in Pakistan are treated as toilet cleaners unfortunately (racism I would call it).

That's nice to know.

How are Pakistani Christians responsible for the drone strikes?
@Oscar - here's an example of what you said.

Because they are a minority that do not agree with these expanding extremist(dare I say it) mini-majority. It doesn't have to be Christians, it will be different sects, then ethnicities , then gender. These are not people who actually have a final goal/finis/enough. Their goals will change so to propagate anarchy, war and death throughout this land(Pakistan) and the lands beyond it for the political and monetary benefits of its controllers and sponsors.
Its main recruits(the foot soldiers) are the ever growing unemployed, bereaved, frustrated populous(which will not be restricted to Pakistan in the future) who want to vent out their misgivings over their perception of being treated unjustly.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do I get by playing politics with you? check the title of the thread and the reaction of the head of the Christian church in the OP, they perceive it as an attack on their community and rightly so.

I guess you do not understand the gravity of the situation.

you are again dragging this shitting far too long

church was in control of the state affairs till it was separated from it

no body gives importance to pope or church now a days

they are first pakistanis then they are christians

you are again dragging this shitting far too long

church was in control of the state affairs till it was separated from it

no body gives importance to pope or church now a days

they are first pakistanis then they are christians

I don't have a problem with it, neither does it get me any benefits in trying to convince you about anything.

Back
Top Bottom