What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

It is not only Indian TV @KRAIT most Indians channels showed the same picture Sir Indian media needs to wake up and stop spreading **** and lies which they are getting famous for
:lol: Which channels ?

Leave, its a mistake at max, don't get over-excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Which channels ?

Leave, its a mistake at max, don't get over-excited.
Sir these mistakes are made by India on almost ever terrorist attack just recently they said some terrorists entered India and the picture they were showing was of some traders of lahore who were in Lahore at that time and had shops in famous Hafeez center

Sir these mistakes are made by India on almost ever terrorist attack just recently they said some terrorists entered India and the picture they were showing was of some traders of lahore who were in Lahore at that time and had shops in famous Hafeez center
Better safe than sorry. And paranoia and suspicion on Pakistanis in India is quote justified. Should I give the reasons ?

Better safe than sorry. Even CIA did mistake. No system is 100% perfect.

Indian media has to be the shittiest media in the world. No wonder so many Indians hate Pakistan..

it is india tv sir.

i remember after 26/11, on one of their programmes,they were blaming mushy for 26/11 and on the other one they were saying that aliens attended obama's presidential ceremony.

yes,i did watch it for a brief time,few years back.

no sane indian follows it.

so,why wont such a shity channel use a fake image??

Thank you for this highly whimsical and totally logical retort.
BTW, I highly doubt that this is a Paksitani forum. I mean 15 people die in India, there's more than 50 pages of discussion and 200 people die in pakistan and the discussion hardly reaches 35 pages. Either this is an Indian forum or Pakistanis on here have hugely messed up priorities.

as one of my friend here on pdf rightly says,misplaced priorities.

@scorpionx actually i have read some comments of u on pdf ..... u seem muslim to me sometime thats y i asked........

Perhaps you missed the threads where I literally eat some of your countryfolk's head with Vedanta Philosophy:lol:
On a serious note,calling spade a spade has nothing to do with religion. Isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian channels must double check tips they get from their sources. Someone who hates that MQM leader who was anti talban must have used India TV dick heads to humiliate him. I can see those people laughing their *** off, thanks to **** media of India.

nothing new indians if their alarm fails to go off in the morning they blame us! if they are not able to go to the toilet they blame us!

so NOTHING NEW ! close thread this is just trolling stuff now!

BTW those in Karachi if you run into this guy, do let us know.

111819.JPG

Pakistani Pakistani hai , jan se jaye lekin bigotry se baaz na aaye :lol:

Also , in which part of the world do you spell Jhoot as Ghoot ? Only in Pak-istan

Egyptians, they can't say J they say G. This guy when he sees G says J. The famous G-J problem :)

Back
Top Bottom