What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

Indian media has to be the shittiest media in the world. No wonder so many Indians hate Pakistan..

You are reading too much into this. This particular news channel just used the random image, neither Pakistan nor the deceased man was "blamed" for the bomb blasts.

Similar gaffes have been made by media the world over. Forget medias I believe Pakistani navy once used the photo of Indian navy warships in its official advert! These sorta mistakes aren't unheard of.

Having said that, India TV, the culprit in this case is absolute garbage and least professional of the bunch. Thankfully it doesn't have much following.

INDIATv :rofl: No one watches it and ET it doesn't represent Indian Media.

Pakistani gone bonkers on one channel. :lol:
i remember india tv telling news like himesh reshamia ko le jaayengay aliens.himesh ke awaj pasand aa gayee hai aliens ko.janne kay liye dekhiye indian tv 9 baje. :woot:

i remember india tv telling news like himesh reshamia ko le jaayengay aliens.himesh ke awaj pasand aa gayee hai aliens ko.janne kay liye dekhiye indian tv 9 baje. :woot:
Whenever you are tense, stressed out, feel low, watch IndiaTV, you will feel that you have much better life than those reporters. :D

1829_412826898807491_1357868584_n.jpg

manzar imam
mqm-mpa-manzar-imam-shot-dead-1358460565-2333.jpg

:what: SO Indians are blaming MQM leader for bomb blasts in Hyderabad.

strange these warmongers can stoop to lowest level

Whenever you are tense, stressed out, feel low, watch IndiaTV, you will feel that you have much better life than those reporters. :D

i can see you hiding behind such facepalms for mitigating the shame this time as well :lol:

Wow. People dying in Quetta and the only thing Pakistanis can do is post news gaffes of the most sensationalist Indian media channel?
Lage raho, lage raho.

Totally off topic posts.
What can I expect from Indians anyway :rolleyes:

Btw, this is a Pakistani forum, we can post anything within the guidelines

Wow. People dying in Quetta and the only thing Pakistanis can do is post news gaffes of the most sensationalist Indian media channel?
Lage raho, lage raho.
Khudke ghar main terrorist attack ho rahe hain, aur ye abhi bhi India main attack kar rahe hain.

My dad love India TV, he don't watch news but the other funny shows of India TV.

Totally off topic posts.
What can I expect from Indians anyway :rolleyes:

Btw, this is a Pakistani forum, we can post anything within the guidelines

Thank you for this highly whimsical and totally logical retort.
BTW, I highly doubt that this is a Paksitani forum. I mean 15 people die in India, there's more than 50 pages of discussion and 200 people die in pakistan and the discussion hardly reaches 35 pages. Either this is an Indian forum or Pakistanis on here have hugely messed up priorities.

Poor Indian media! again point fingers on Pakistan for the bomb blast at Hyderabad,but this time they blamed someone who's dead. On top of that he was MPA for sindh Assembly,Manzar Imam. Shame india media :)

524787_10151346401874081_986172252_n.jpg

Delhi: Indian media reported deceased Ex MQM MPA Manzar Imam as mastermind of Hyderabad Deccan Blast.

what i believe is indians and indian media dont want peace in the region they are trying their best to create tensions in this region on behalf of its army

tribune.com.pk/story/512001/indian-media-uses-late-mqm-mpa-photo-for-hyderabad-blasts-suspect/
It is not only Indian TV @KRAIT most Indians channels showed the same picture Sir Indian media needs to wake up and stop spreading **** and lies which they are getting famous for

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom