What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

Indian TV apologise for showing picture of slain MPA Manzar Imam

NEW DELHI: Indian TV has offered apology for showing picture of slain member of Sindh Assembly Manzar Imam as a mastermind behind blasts in Indian Hyderabad.

Earlier, Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik had demanded of the Indian government to apologise for pinning the blame for Hyderabad Deccan Bomb blasts on the lawmaker.

Malik condemned Indian allegations in the strongest of words.

He said that the government would lodge protest with Indian high commissioner over these blatant accusation in due course.

Indian TV apologise for showing picture of slain MPA Manzar Imam - geo.tv

@Areesh imam was a shia was reported by BBC, press TV and many pakistani sites too. It may have been wrong, but mistakes happen in reporting and someone using a wrong picture happens all too often too.

I'm glad you are getting perspective here and we both agree that such trivial mistakes are nothing compared to the real issue of imam getting killed.

Imam's death was condemnable. What is more condemnable is your and other Indians trolling on baseless stories on his death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well who is liar whole world knows it.

Hey friend. I have a sincere question for you.

Why don't Indians take showers? Seriously, I dont mean to offend you. But why do Indian men stink so much? Its really disgusting, and I never understood it. Is it just your culture?

Hey friend. I have a sincere question for you.

Why don't Indians take showers? Seriously, I dont mean to offend you. But why do Indian men stink so much? Its really disgusting, and I never understood it. Is it just your culture?

They don't apply perfume too. Disgusting dirty creatures.

Indians used to take showers until the Muslims arrived. After seeing Muslims wash 5 times a day, they simply stopped showering out of spite and hatred. Fast forward to today, megacities like New Delhi smell like a giant armpit and Indians are world famous for their disgusting "viraat" body odours.

Back
Top Bottom