What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

Indian Media are nothing but Information terrorists. And corrupt politicians are financial terrorist. everyone is a terrorist. but the outcome of terror is different. the sufferer is always the poor tax payer or the proletarian

[video]http://tune.pk/video/39802/Blunder-of-Indian-Media-Blaming-MQMs-Manzar-Imam-for-Hyderabad-Incident[/video]

watch & laugh, funny & stupid indian media?

Sharafat-Chod-Di-Maine-1976.jpg

:rofl::rofl:
WTF did i just read.:astagh:

Kabhi Nahi . Gairat Auraton ke liye chor di :P

If you post indian way this could give a diff meaning.;):astagh:

Actually you are right, there is no ethnic war in karachi, MQM is not an ethnicity based party. And indeed that reason is good enough to make his murder less shameful than a private media's picture mistake. You are as brilliant as one can be in your position, endorsed by equally brilliant minds too!

I don't blame you, you are true indian trying to turn the table off & instead of talking about stupid indian media you want Pakistanis to jump at each other's throat. Nice trying but let me tell you those minor differences is just for internal politics only for outsiders we are one body/one soul.:pakistan::wave::sniper:

Indian Media are nothing but Information terrorists. And corrupt politicians are financial terrorist. everyone is a terrorist. but the outcome of terror is different. the sufferer is always the poor tax payer or the proletarian

That is very true and I am in 100% agreement.

Of all the politics, and wars, and armies, and intelligence and blah and blah blah blah.

We the people were poor, we are poor we will remain poor.

Brownies to white, and slaves for others.

I don't blame you, you are true indian trying to turn the table off & instead of talking about stupid indian media you want Pakistanis to jump at each other's throat. Nice trying but let me tell you those minor differences is just for internal politics only for outsiders we are one body/one soul.:pakistan::wave::sniper:

Yeah the idiot thought we urdu speaking Pakistanis whose ancestors migrated from India would fall into this trap of ethnic BS and would start bashing all Punjabis or Pushtoons because of MQM MPA's death.

@fateh71 Chal baita phut yahan sai. Puranai ho gayi yeh harkatain. Ab nahi chalain gi. :haha:

And only in India "CHOR" is written as otherwise. :lol:

Sharafat-Chod-Di-Maine-1976.jpg

Lol looking at the r@pes in India. I agree with the film's name. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Geo news is reporting that the indian channel have apologized for the blunder....

do you have a source !!
I have seen the photo on TV.

The man was actually gunned down by extremists for opposing them.Once again our TV channels are showing their stupidity. The local channels are still running his photo. I believe I saw it again today morning.

I have seen the photo on TV.

The man was actually gunned down by extremists for opposing them.Once again our TV channels are showing their stupidity. The local channels are still running his photo. I believe I saw it again today morning.

not only channells but the mind behind it, must be drank to much daru?:rofl:

@Areesh, manzar imam was not only a muhajir, he was also a shia.

And yes he was indeed murdered in his promised land just for that. No amount of abuse and angry words about some private media using his photo by mistake can hide that reality. The photo was used by mistake, but manzar imam was selected because of his identity, stalked like game and shot dead. Tragic. Since you are unable to do there because of the risk of being called a traitor, you are taking out your anger on Indians by talking rubbish, I understand.

@Areesh, manzar imam was not only a muhajir, he was also a shia.

And yes he was indeed murdered in his promised land just for that. No amount of abuse and angry words about some private media using his photo by mistake can hide that reality. The photo was used by mistake, but manzar imam was selected because of his identity, stalked like game and shot dead. Tragic. Since you are unable to do there because of the risk of being called a traitor, you are taking out your anger on Indians by talking rubbish, I understand.

Lol Manzar Imam wasn't even a shia. He was a Sunni. You phailed again. :lol:

The police have determined that Imam was a victim of extremist violence, but contrary to what his name suggests, he was not a member of the Shia community and belonged to the Ahle-Sunnat sect. The incident shocked the MQM, which has already lost MPA Raza Haider (whose constituency was also Orangi Town) in a similar attack in 2010 and several workers at a recent bomb blast near its rally.

Karachi violence: MQM legislator killed by extremists – The Express Tribune

Come up with something better and more genuine to justify your trolling against my country buddy. And you are talking to a Mohajir too. And nobody can call me a traitor since I am a Pakistani by choice unlike you who was born in a country called India. My ancestors choose this country at that time when they were pretty contented in India and nobody threatened them to quit India. :)

@Areesh imam was a shia was reported by BBC, press TV and many pakistani sites too. It may have been wrong, but mistakes happen in reporting and someone using a wrong picture happens all too often too.

I'm glad you are getting perspective here and we both agree that such trivial mistakes are nothing compared to the real issue of imam getting killed.

Better safe than sorry. And paranoia and suspicion on Pakistanis in India is quote justified. Should I give the reasons ?

Better safe than sorry. Even CIA did mistake. No system is 100% perfect.
No sir better liar you never tell truth that is why you are facing problems again and again

Back
Top Bottom