What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

And only in India "CHOR" is written as otherwise. :lol:

Sharafat-Chod-Di-Maine-1976.jpg

:omghaha: CHOOD di maine!!!!! good one jammer!

like indians love saying ROOJ ROOJ and FHIR FHIR!!!! instead of ROOZ ROOZ and PHIR PHIR! indian language skills is really poor!

like indians love saying ROOJ ROOJ and FHIR FHIR!!!! instead of ROOZ ROOZ and PHIR PHIR! indian language skills is really poor!

Can't you see double H in the word. :girl_wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
lolzzz ISI and Pak fauj were singing the same after US dropped them after the USSR war in afhganistan lolzz and very soon will sing the same when US leaves afganistan again and china will show its true coloures dont worry jammer bhaiya ji thoose who bring third parties to fight a stroger enemy tend to pay for there mistkes later on just like the nawabs of india did to east india company and now your selling your nation to US and china lolzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I not surprised at all?

If memory serves right they blamed us for Samjhtauta Express too only to be proven wrong.

It actually applies perfectly in this case. Sharafat CHHOD di India ney. :)
Its no use blaming innocent people and dead men for things. India has to stop this childish attitude.

Why am I not surprised at all?

It actually applies perfectly in this case. Sharafat CHHOD di India ney. :)
Its no use blaming innocent people and dead men for things. India has to stop this childish attitude.

It is over police who did the investigation and get into the conclusion. Since there is a terror heaven nearby and given their past record, it is inevitable.

BTW those in Karachi if you run into this guy, do let us know.

111819.JPG

Egyptians, they can't say J they say G. This guy when he sees G says J. The famous G-J problem :)

If i am not wrong, This person also died some time ago. I remember reading in news. Am i wrong?

If i am not wrong, This person also died some time ago. I remember reading in news. Am i wrong?

Yaar its not confirmed. Anyways they are three brothers and all three need to be killed, no matter how.

Nice try but he was murdered by TTP not because of ethnicity: source MQM.
It seems every Indian is mombo jumbo munna bhai. :D

Actually you are right, there is no ethnic war in karachi, MQM is not an ethnicity based party. And indeed that reason is good enough to make his murder less shameful than a private media's picture mistake. You are as brilliant as one can be in your position, endorsed by equally brilliant minds too!

How about you guys build a dam on denial and generate enough power to fix your power problems forever?

Back
Top Bottom