Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Rana Sanaullah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salman Taseer

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Firdoos Ashiq Awaan

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Because people are fickle and the last time i attended a rally against leadership i got smacked in the mouth with a lathi and thrown into a police van...

Yeah you're right! Plus people are in state where they are like we can't do anything about this or what can't change anything so might as will get used to all the bad things and live with our hatred

For me one person who is most capable to be Prime minister is Altaf Bhai.

Altaf Bhai is not fit to be President of Pakistan.....do you know why....its because he has his fat *** stuck in the UK.....so before he criticizes other Politicians....why does he not go to Pakistan and face the music.

I hate zardari so much he same as taliban scum to me only in a suit and tie instead.

FOR me ALTAF n Zardari both look almost the same both r the root cause of some of the biggest problems in pakistan n both r woking for non state actors in pakistan......Last but not least both will never be loyal to pakistan n it's ppl even handred years from now

We also had Laloo as CM of Bihar who was very corrupt, but he was elected again and again. Why for people the most important thing was caste. So they votes for caste and hence got more poorer.

Same advice for you people, vote for development. And the Altaf is the right choice as see the example of Karachi. Yes in MQM was involved in shooting and killing but do you thing it has any other option. His top leader cant visit Karachi. What kind of democracy it is. If MQM has so many supporter, then by not allowing Altaf you are just humiliating them.

If you thing he is wrong, let him get defeated in election.
Mind it, He is the person who is highly patriotic but very humiliated by pakistanis.

I am a Karachiti (Urdu Speaker or Muhajir you can say) I support MQM & i love MQM too but do you know that i dont like Altaf Hussain & it is not cuz of Altaf bhai that i support MQM i support MQM cuz of Ishrat ul Ebad & Mustafa Kamal who are doing really a very good job & to tell the truth i am not the only Urduspeaker having this opinion, but u will find out maximum Karachities of same opinion.

Well I wish Musharraf becomes our president & Mustafa Kamal prime minister.

For me Pakistan is first then Karachiti or Urdu speaker.:pakistan::pakistan:

Doesnt make sense, before liking MQM, one should remind, altaf hussain is chief of MQM.

For me one person who is most capable to be Prime minister is Altaf Bhai.

Maybe, if I could be certain that the MQM was not involved in the revenge killings in Karachi after Raza's murder. Unfortunately, the sudden peace, almost as sudden as the violence, after Gillani brokered the 'code of conduct' between the ANP and MQM, does imply that the MQM was controlling the killings, and possibly so was the ANP, but I do not know the ethnic breakdown of the dead.

Even so, the MQM would be to blame for starting the revenge killings, since they started with attacks on Pashtun in Karachi after the murder of Raza, and quite frankly, whatever the ANP-MQM differences, I do not think either would go to the extent of ordering hits on senior political leaders on the other side. The MQM overreacted, again, and IMO showed that it has not even now matured and gotten over its insecurities.

In essence they are telling the Taliban and other extremists, 'you want to damage Pakistan, kill one our leaders, because then we will go crazy and start revenge killings, shut down Karachi and inflict losses of billions upon Pakistan.'

Maybe, if I could be certain that the MQM was not involved in the revenge killings in Karachi after Raza's murder. Unfortunately, the sudden peace, almost as sudden as the violence, after Gillani brokered the 'code of conduct' between the ANP and MQM, does imply that the MQM was controlling the killings, and possibly so was the ANP, but I do not know the ethnic breakdown of the dead.

Even so, the MQM would be to blame for starting the revenge killings, since they started with attacks on Pashtun in Karachi after the murder of Raza, and quite frankly, whatever the ANP-MQM differences, I do not think either would go to the extent of ordering hits on senior political leaders on the other side. The MQM overreacted, again, and IMO showed that it has not even now matured and gotten over its insecurities.

In essence they are telling the Taliban and other extremists, 'you want to damage Pakistan, kill one our leaders, because then we will go crazy and start revenge killings, shut down Karachi and inflict losses of billions upon Pakistan.'

That is not true, MQM dont do this, MQM is controlling its kaarkuns, but i can tell u they are very angry bcoz of current situation, their is third element which burns Karachi, kills innocent people.

Anti-MQM people find it very easy to kills people in Karachi, burns cars in Karachi, bcoz they know no one will arrest or blame them, bcoz they know that every one in pakistani will directly put blame on MQM without any proof, thats why criminals gets advantage. Even wife and husband fights easily in Karachi, because they know people will not blame wife/husband, but they will blame MQM for it.

That is not true, MQM dont do this, MQM is controlling its kaarkuns, but i can tell u they are very angry bcoz of current situation, their is third element which burns Karachi, kills innocent people.

Who else then? Are the reports of primarily Pashtun being killed wrong? And why did the violence suddenly end after the 'code of conduct'?

Who else then? Are the reports of primarily Pashtun being killed wrong? And why did the violence suddenly end after the 'code of conduct'?

Violence doesnt end, visit qasba colony and u will know. If pashtuns are killed, then how does it means MQM is killing them, do u know MQM has pashtun members in raabita comitee too?

If u dont believe me, then u should believe what chief of ANP is saying:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom