What's new

Top 10 Most Hated Persons In Pakistan

BS list.

All I'm seeing is.. 'secular', 'secular', 'secular'.

Should be like this:

1. Shakeel Afridi
2. Altaf Hussain
3. Hussain Haqqani
4. Rehman Malik
5. Asif Zardari
6. Fazl-ur Rehman
7. Hamid Mir
8. Malik Riaz
9. Aamir Liaquat
10. Veena Malik

That's better :tup:

Waste of time of Pakistan nation...

yeh quom bina danday ke nai sudhray gi .... army ko ajana chaiye aur sare politicians and religious leaders ko danday mar mar ker pakistan se bahr nikal dena chaiye , shayed phr kuch behter ho jaye

Should be like this:

1. Shakeel Afridi
2. Altaf Hussain
3. Hussain Haqqani
4. Rehman Malik
5. Asif Zardari
6. Fazl-ur Rehman
7. Hamid Mir
8. Malik Riaz
9. Aamir Liaquat
10. Veena Malik

I am not sure if Shakeel Afridi would figure higher than Altaf Hussain or Aamir Liaqat in terms of common people who would be wiling to beat or kill him if they saw him. Most people wont remember his face. Even less so of Malik Riaz.
In certain areas of Karachi , Aamir Liaqat is the next Messiah..

Malala is not hated. A few people dislike her because of what she has in store for the people. Who knows what she's cooking up? 1 thing I never understood was why Malala got more prominence than other children who were also injured in the same attack as hers.

Because other victim children didn't oppose loudly as Malala but I agree with you that she got overdosed popularity & awards but GOP themself gives foreign countries chance to advertise Malala . If this incident happened in India GOI first come to rescue her & she would be ambassador of girl education for India not for U.N.

save your A$$ when Armerican General call him and say " Gen musherraf are you with us or against us ? " if he say he was against usa then today you will be in some grave and we will playing with stones and wood :omghaha:

And we are living happily now,ask those who lost their loved ones in drone or any other incident,small country like venezuela is much better then us,what USA did when pakistan tested atom bomb,they were also giving threats us at that time.

When I first read through the list I thought it was a pointless made up list but then realized it perhaps reflects the reality of thinking of many Pakistani's. We are are not used to people who tell us the truth especially that what we dont like to hear, hence the hatred of people like Najam Sethi etc.

I can understand and even sympathize when people have logical opposing views but our habit is to make generic cliched statements like "India Lover", "Islam Hater", "Jewish Agent", "Drunk", etc. to slander people whose views we dont want to hear or accept.

Dont you know slander is one of the worst sin's in Islam?

And we are living happily now,ask those who lost their loved ones in drone or any other incident,small country like venezuela is much better then us,what USA did when pakistan tested atom bomb,they were also giving threats us at that time.

yes and those taliban kills more than 45,000 already and continued :azn:
is it fair to take revenge form innocent peoples of pakistan of drone strikes ? if they want jihaad afghan border is always open why dont they go there and fight with americans ? ? they need balls for this and they dont it .... :omghaha:
plus its not mushrraf its about our nuclear assets , if pakistan surrender it nuclear weapons to UN everything will be over in pakistan ....! i am 80% sure any pakistan will accept this ? i dont think so !! we never stand with our army , by giving a simple statement doesnt mean we love and support them , these terrorist are always welcomed in our religious parties and madarsa and mosque because of religious sentiments first change this than say anything to mushrraf

yes and those taliban kills more than 45,000 already and continued :azn:
is it fair to take revenge form innocent peoples of pakistan of drone strikes ? if they want jihaad afghan border is always open why dont they go there and fight with americans ? ? they need balls for this and they dont it .... :omghaha:
plus its not mushrraf its about our nuclear assets , if pakistan surrender it nuclear weapons to UN everything will be over in pakistan ....! i am 80% sure any pakistan will accept this ? i dont think so !! we never stand with our army , by giving a simple statement doesnt mean we love and support them , these terrorist are always welcomed in our religious parties and madarsa and mosque because of religious sentiments first change this than say anything to mushrraf

You have problem with religion and madrassas,what can i say more,USA is losing in afghanistan,wait when your father will be out from there,few secular like you can't represent whole pakistan,if you have any problem in Islamic republic of pakistan and its people than get out from here.

You have problem with religion and madrassas,what can i say more,USA is losing in afghanistan,wait when your father will be out from there,few secular like you can't represent whole pakistan,if you have any problem in Islamic republic of pakistan and its people than get out from here.

now here comes a real jihaadi hahahahahahah lol peoples like you are just a black spot pakisatan and islam as well ......

Malala Yousafzai? You gotta be kidding me.

I wanna know who are those fools hating on this girl who fought for education.

How'd Malalah make it to list?

Most hated by TTP pricks maybe, ordinary people don't dislike her.

Btw is this list made by Zardari himself? I dont see that insect anywhere on the wall of shame.

some of the most hated persons still continue to be on same position after 2 years. its really surprising to see some names on list though.

Anusha Rehman, our IT minister. Worst backward politician we ever got.
Lolz, She even tried to ban Google in 2013.
lolzzzzzzzz

My list for Most hated persons in Pakistan
1: Nawaz Sharif
2: Pervez Rashid
3: Marvi Sarmad
4: Malala
5: Diesal
6: Asfand yar Wali
7: Makhmood Khan Achakzai
8: Maryam Nawaz Sharif
9: Shahbaz Sharif
10: The one and only theif Zardari