Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Rana Sanaullah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salman Taseer

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Firdoos Ashiq Awaan

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Pakistan is so well placed globaly due to ex-policies of PPP, Takla, ANP leaders this idiot JUHALA shall i say gave power to people today who dont peel skin though but instead beleive in mass murders of their own country men

Please care to explain Mass Murder by PPP, ANP and PML-N of own countrymen .

We dont love them but atleast we are not blind enough to come up with lame excuses just because we are being paid from extortion money by a criminal

few days back APP had released a news that zardari is most popular in Pakistan and i did not agree and posted a poll in other way around and asking if ever zardari was most popular.

Point is govt. is in a state of denial and every TV program they claim to represent 160million people... which is false claim by it self.

These corrupt politicians have not only hijacked Pakistan and its institutions but are negotiating its sovereignty with its enemies, openly.

Please care to explain Mass Murder by PPP, ANP and PML-N of own countrymen .

We dont love them but atleast we are not blind enough to come up with lame excuses just because we are being paid from extortion money by a criminal

TALIBAN !!! , in whose regime they were flourished ? BB was PM ! ANP was leading politics in KPK ! Than come The TIND ! Did they (all of them) ever identified what frankestine monster are we creating , ever did a thing ........ ??

Leader are just the product of people's state of mind.
Zardari is an elected leader and thats end here. You people dont have capable person to replace him . Accept it.
Yes he is/was corrupt but who was not.

For me one person who is most capable to be Prime minister is Altaf Bhai.

But you people are too narrow minded + too much regionally divided, you cant understand him.

Zardari is an elected leader and thats end here. You people dont have capable person to replace him . Accept it.

But you people are too narrow minded + too much regionally divided, you cant understand him.

(Face, forgive me for the palm i'm about to bestow upon thee)

LOL... Did you even read the other posts people have made about Zardari... LOL at you. Just lol!

You people dont have capable person to replace him . Accept it.
:lol:
We have tons' they just don't have the resources to run for office...

Want me to give you a list...

Your trolling right... :rofl:

Moronic comment is moronic comment. Do you know about the killings in Altaf's name? He speaks to his masses via telephone. And threatens to destabilise the country if his demands are not met.

--
Do you even know what your talking about?

Raw involvement with MQM is confirmed now :rofl:

And if u survey around the world which is better religion, them i m sure Islam will not be the 1st, this doesnt means islam is not best, this means other peoples are brainwashed, have narrow minded tunnel thinking etc....

Today in pakistan people PPP has biggest support from pakistan, and Nawaz Shairf is 2nd biggest, but it is not helping, that means majority of people voted for wrong peoples, and didnt voted for write people, thats why pakistan is in deep **** today, people dont have awareness, thats why they elect wrong people.

But karachiites voted for MQM yesterday, and they feel proud that they voted for MQM. Is there any example from another party?

I am a Karachiti (Urdu Speaker or Muhajir you can say) I support MQM & i love MQM too but do you know that i dont like Altaf Hussain & it is not cuz of Altaf bhai that i support MQM i support MQM cuz of Ishrat ul Ebad & Mustafa Kamal who are doing really a very good job & to tell the truth i am not the only Urduspeaker having this opinion, but u will find out maximum Karachities of same opinion.

Well I wish Musharraf becomes our president & Mustafa Kamal prime minister.

For me Pakistan is first then Karachiti or Urdu speaker.:pakistan::pakistan:

Ok now after going through these 5 pages of feed backs from you guyz. Its obviously clear that Zardari is right now most hatred person in Pakistan Politics. But what a tragedy, that he is our President right now.

The purpose of starting this thread was, I was talking to a hawker man yesterday who used to come in my street daily in early morning, he sells some fruits. I fortunately had a little chat with him at rising prices of good in the market and expected inflation in up coming Ramadan. That guy just busted at me, and told me how he lives his life in great poverty. He and his 5 little child work all day long, still they hardly manage to survive after paying huge bills etc.

But after that long discussion with him about inflation, when I started to talk about Govt, I was shocked that he wasn't ready to even talk about PPP.. :hitwall: he said he accept that today inflation is at its peak, but he is ready to die to Bhutto and PPP, even if his children will die with hunger, he will still cast his next vote to PPP :hitwall:

After all my tries, to talk to him and convince him against PPP, i failed as he wasn't even ready to talk about PPP etc.. :hitwall: what a tragic reality i faced..

He is a worker of PPP, why..? because his father was also a worker of PPP.. And according to him, his childrens will also be workers of PPP.. :hitwall:

Lolz more then 80% hate Zardari!!!! still not enough to throw him out from presedency

Yeah I don't understand why people don't rise up and protest/rally against him. I mean people will protest/go crazy over a stupid facebook page but will not stand up against this man.

Because people are fickle and the last time i attended a rally against leadership i got smacked in the mouth with a lathi and thrown into a police van...

Ok now after going through these 5 pages of feed backs from you guyz. Its obviously clear that Zardari is right now most hatred person in Pakistan Politics. But what a tragedy, that he is our President right now.

The purpose of starting this thread was, I was talking to a hawker man yesterday who used to come in my street daily in early morning, he sells some fruits. I fortunately had a little chat with him at rising prices of good in the market and expected inflation in up coming Ramadan. That guy just busted at me, and told me how he lives his life in great poverty. He and his 5 little child work all day long, still they hardly manage to survive after paying huge bills etc.

But after that long discussion with him about inflation, when I started to talk about Govt, I was shocked that he wasn't ready to even talk about PPP.. :hitwall: he said he accept that today inflation is at its peak, but he is ready to die to Bhutto and PPP, even if his children will die with hunger, he will still cast his next vote to PPP :hitwall:

After all my tries, to talk to him and convince him against PPP, i failed as he wasn't even ready to talk about PPP etc.. :hitwall: what a tragic reality i faced..

He is a worker of PPP, why..? because his father was also a worker of PPP.. And according to him, his childrens will also be workers of PPP.. :hitwall:

And these people are in majority, all we need is education rest of problems will be solved.

And these people are in majority, all we need is education rest of problems will be solved.

yeah but i wonder how many such blind ppl would be there in small town and villages out there.. :cry:

Remember, Shokat Aziz was elected from Thar from where he never belonged and he never returned to that area even a single time afterwards.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom