Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Rana Sanaullah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salman Taseer

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Firdoos Ashiq Awaan

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
He was elected by MPs who were selected or elected in the elections. And dont forget the MPs from other parties who are in alliance with PPP govt so they voted for him in assembly just for their own interests.

People have voted for Benazir and thus PPP. PPP as a party has a good vote bank. But that does not mean they like Zardari

Look Jana, whatever way you put it, there is no fault of Zardari. Instead of blaming Zardari, you should blame the MPs and dont vote them next time. We all roughly know about the alliances political parties make with each other, i am sure the voters knew who would be will to join the PPP, and PPP was the largest party in pakistan anyway. Nothing unconstitutional was done by Zardari and the guy need finish his term. Not everything is politicians fault we public also need to take responsibility. If we dont elect people wisely thats what we get at the end.

Your telling me elections in our country's are fair? Hell they are iffy in places like UK and USA, this is Pakistan we are talking about. BTW my family knows the Bhutto's and Mr. Zardari really well, Mrs. BB was my mothers class mate and trust me Zardari is just an evil excuse for a human being.

what is the unfairness about it?

Look Jana, whatever way you put it, there is no fault of Zardari. Instead of blaming Zardari, you should blame the MPs and dont vote them next time. We all roughly know about the alliances political parties make with each other, i am sure the voters knew who would be will to join the PPP, and PPP was the largest party in pakistan anyway. Nothing unconstitutional was done by Zardari and the guy need finish his term. Not everything is politicians fault we public also need to take responsibility. If we dont elect people wisely thats what we get at the end.

Don't blame Zardari? Do you even follow Pakistani politics?

Remember Maghdoom Faheem: Ameen Faheem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This man fought for the PPP, whilst zardari and Mrs. BB was out of the country, he was thrashed, thrown in jail etc, etc. He was one of the coffin barer at BB's funeral... When BB is killed they elect Zardari as leader of the party, how does Zardari repay this man's loyalty?

Casts him aside and makes and 18 year old undergrad the leader of the largest and most powerful political party in the country...

That ain't nothing, on the day of polling PPP thugs were at every polling station threatening opposing party canvassers with death threats to avoid last minute vote grabbing - it was in all the papers.

Since coming into power Zardari has only spent 4 months in Pakistan... 4 Months.. The Dawn Blog Blog Archive While you are (perpetually) away?

Furthermore what infuriated me even more as i made my way to the Pakistani High Comission in London to handover a cheque of the fund we raised was Mr. Zardari Jnr... Standing there and briefing the press!

WTF! Have you ever seen Blair's son, or Obama's daughter come brief the press on behalf of the president! What nonsense! What utter nonsense. (Needless to say i handed my cheque over to the staffers and made a quick and rather irate exit).

What is more infuriating is that this family is making a mockery of everything, even the legacy of the great Bhutto sahib himself, who i view as a great visionary (despite his many flaws).

A 19 year old undergrad, with zero experience, zero life experience, zero professional acumen, poor oratory skills (speaking in Received Pronunciation) does not make you a good orator.

What is his political background, how many struggles has he witnessed, how many rallies has he organised, how many jail sentences or thrashings has he suffered (which comes with being in opposition)?

ZERO

I don't if you know this Ahmad, but even in the PPP itself there are many who resent Zardari for his views and actions. And in before anyone calls me a PPP Faheem supporter ( I am in no way, shape or form a PPP supporter).

We are not blaming zardari for being selected by sell out MPs. We are just saying that we hate Z. He is criminal. He doesnt deserve any favour from us. He even blackmailed his wife before her death and i am sure Paladin's mother must be knowing why BB went back to Dubai in panic where as the media not knowing the real reason was saying that she flew back to Dubai because a martial law is going to be imposed BUT It wasnt the case. The reason was Z.

He was a liability to BB and a liability to Pakistan

1. Z

2. Altaf bahaya

3. Rehman malik

4. fazulu

baki kay kachray ko ab kon numbering day hate main bhee

I am wondering why yousuf raza Gilani was not included in that list :undecided:

1. Z
2. Altaf bahaya
These are sufficient/full fill the criteria of hate.

zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari
zardari

salman taseer
rehman malik babur awan

qadam_badhao_asif_zardari.jpg

Zardari.jpg

zardari-arrested.jpg

May Allah show us this day soon.

But why Zardari? People decided to elect him, if he was that bad they shouldnt have voted him in. I even heard that the PPP has won a few by elections as well. he needs to finish his term, if he is not suitable for pakistan then he shoudnt be voted in again.

Noone knows what he will end up doing just before leaving this country again. The amount will be something that this country will never be able to recover from.

Back
Top Bottom