Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Rana Sanaullah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salman Taseer

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Firdoos Ashiq Awaan

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Please can certain people from across the border stop endorsing Altaf. Have you lived in Karachi under the gated communities of the MQM and Bhatta system? Have you seen the mass killings carried out in Altaf Daddu's name?

No! Then please STFU!

yes we have for decades , seems like you have very little idea of karachi situation.

LOL... Your in denial buddy, your telling me there is no killing or gated communities in Karachi? Are you blind to the violence in Goli-mar or what happens in Koringi town?

your posts tells a lot about ur very limited knowledge of karachi it ORANGI town !!

and MQM has been in karachi since 80s and also in power in early 90's! so for sure MQM didn't do it! and DEFENSE housing Authority always showed "RESULTS" and was never under MQM!!! what results have you seen in karachi???

ROADS!!! BRIDGES ROADs????

CAN THE POOR PEOPLE EAT ROADS?CAN THEY EAT BRIDGES? ghareeb admi ko pehlaay bhi kuch nahi milaa abhi bhi kuch nahi miltaa!!! be it karachi or whole of PAKISTAN!!!:disagree:

lol.In this case you are right but atleast you consider one development there others like building of hospitals supplying madarsaas with technology and also all these works are for to help us i still remember the roads in 2001 damn you cant even say they are roads looked like a bump ride amd also projects like these increase employment workers get money to eat due to these bridges. And dont say it is only mustafa kamal. It is the whole party which works and dont forget it was altaf hussein who put up mustafa kamal

and MQM has been in karachi since 80s and also in power in early 90's! so for sure MQM didn't do it! and DEFENSE housing Authority always showed "RESULTS" and was never under MQM!!! what results have you seen in karachi???

MQM never use to win from other side of the bridge but it has gained majority of seats from DHA , also remember they have won seats in Gilgit recently !!

ROADS!!! BRIDGES ROADs????
Yes that was very much needed , after decades of neglect karachi infrastructure was ruined , all the chors & khapars came into power back and forth , failed us again and again and again !

Zardari has not only dug his own grave but I think nationally speaking he has buried the Bhutto appeal for good as well . Its because of this absolute shambles and zero governance that I think the democracy will never prosper in Pakistan . Oh yes and no one including me is willing to believe 'Worst democracy is better then best Dictatorship' ...try telling that to an ordinary poor folk and expect a smack back ...

=mohd497; And dont say it is only mustafa kamal. It is the whole party which works and dont forget it was altaf hussein who put up mustafa kamal[]

Thank you , and thats pretty much the point its leader like Altaf Hussain who give way to midleclass , MQM is not a Jagirdar or wadera style part . It has helped represnt common man of karachi who knows what are the problems , rather than typical MPA's and MNA's whose second and third generation are ruining the country , and height of ignorance they still get the vote , full support and littraly no opposition.

should be you wrote who is most hated person after zardari . because no one take his status of most hated . in a street kids are playing and you ask them oyee zardari they will say us ki to ...................................... hahahhahhaha

My vote goes to bulldog. Mr 10% still has some positive achievements attributed to him like world record of collecting chanda.

your posts tells a lot about ur very limited knowledge of karachi it ORANGI town !!

Is that all you have? Spelling. Please. I don't want to go into details but i DO know what im talking about. You can keep living in denial and hug up to Altaf Dadu....

Is that all you have? Spelling. Please. I don't want to go into details but i DO know what im talking about. You can keep living in denial and hug up to Altaf Dadu....

You dont know details .... how many years of your life you have spend in karachi ??

You dont know details .... how many years of your life you have spend in karachi ??

Did you read my post where i mentioned i worked for a MNC in Karachi for 4 years? Or did you skip that part?

And trust me, i know what im talking about!

Did you read my post where i mentioned i worked for a MNC in Karachi for 4 years? Or did you skip that part?

And trust me, i know what im talking about!

4 years thats all !? you can only know little , we live in karachi have spend decades in karachi we know the problems more than any one .

4 years thats all !? you can only know little , we live in karachi have spend decades in karachi we know the problems more than any one .

And i have no family in Karachi, i don't visit the karachi every year? I don't have clients i visit for work in Karachi every 6 months..

Okay bahi, if it makes you happy you are a fountain of knowledge. Happy now!

lol.In this case you are right but atleast you consider one development there others like building of hospitals supplying madarsaas with technology and also all these works are for to help us i still remember the roads in 2001 damn you cant even say they are roads looked like a bump ride amd also projects like these increase employment workers get money to eat due to these bridges. And dont say it is only mustafa kamal. It is the whole party which works and dont forget it was altaf hussein who put up mustafa kamal

nawaz built karachi airport!! PP now is building BENAZIR SHAHEED PARK! DHA made so many other beautiful things!!! CREEK CITY IS BEING BUILT!!

NAIMATULLAH STARTED! MUSTAFA KAMAL JUST CONTINUED it!!

and yet question remains do all these raods,parks & airports give people food to eat???

as for "JOB CREATION" there are no new jobs created all thaika's are given to construction companies! which already employs such workers! :coffee:

ROTI Kahan saay laoo gaay??? AMAAN KAAHAN SAAY LAOO GAAY??

KARACHI WAS PEACEFUL until the rise of MQM!

Back
Top Bottom