What's new

Top 10 Most Hated Persons In Pakistan

Hamid mir, Nazam sethi, meera, Asma jehangir, Veena , Shakeel Afridi, Malala, Marvi must not be in the list, Reasons

Hamid mir: He is journalist, he tell what he see, So does Nazam sethi.
Meera and Veena are part of showbiz Industry, they do everything to survive in Industry.
Shakeel: he is hero of 21st century, he end the WoT.
Malala: no reason to hate.

being secular amounts to hatered ??come on every body has his own religious views..and malala is a cia agent???why do pakistani people do not hate conspiracy theorists like zaid hamid and media persons who are nothing but conspiracy thoerists??and hate the people who tell the truth??personally..i like three people in pakistan 1. hasan nissar-never fears to criticize his govt and people,2.moeed pirzada try to analyze logically and objectively 3.najam sethi- a sensible person and presents facts.

7. Meera

meera.png

Meera is a popular Lollywood actress. Pakistani social media blasted against her when she migrated to Bollywood where she signed and acted in Bollywood movies and found her in the bold kissing scenes. Meera is also famous for her different controversial scandals. According to Pakistani Social Media, Meera has severely damaged the true image of Pakistan.

2. Veena Malik

veena-malik.png

Veena Malik is also a Pakistani film star who went to India to start her Bollywood career but she has broken all records immorality. Pakistanis got anger against her when she has done a bold photoshot in bikini. She claims that she is actually enlightening the name of Pakistan while Pakistanis say that she is a prostitute who has destroyed the real image of Pakistani women.

Top Ten most hated people in Pakistan | The News Informer

Looks Like In Pakistan,

This is hated

Hetalia_Mini_Skirt_1_by_Jo_Designs.jpg

more than this

Suicide_Bomb_Vest.jpg.png

:lol:

5 out of 10 are hated because of one thing or the other with India.. Obsession much :)

Thats what exactly i thought looking at the reason for the hate...... But I haven't seen anyone agreeing to this list in PDF so i guess this list is not accepted....

No Hakimullah mehsud or Adnan Rashid???

Pakistanis dont actually hate anyone. They are incapable of hating (or loving for that matter). Pakistani leadership failed to handle the shock of 1971, the sudden obliteration of its parity with india. From there onwards pakistani nation was plunged into all kinds of social experiments. As a result pakistani nation have lost the capacity to have strong emotions. The social, economic and political stagnation of past 20 years vindicate this idea.

The above post clears following facts:

-The people of Pakistan dislikes all those personalities/figures/people who are working or accused of working for C.I.A

-People do not understand the concept of secularism clearly,according to them:
'Any person whose concept contradicts with Islam is a 'secular'

or

-Anyone who is pro-west is a secular

So,a secular is kaafir actually.

-Our people are extremely fond of wild conspiracy theories.

However,I do agree of their dislikeness against:

-Film actresses
-Prominent government figures.
-Some media persons and accused criminals.

Then efforts need to be made to make them several true meaning of secular.

BTW many people in the list are hated because either they are believed to be CIA agents or have friendly trend towards India.

Back
Top Bottom