What's new

Politicians hit out at 'unfair' Pakistan-China Economic Corridor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion has a strong case for the investment to be fairly allocated to other regions, I would also like to see details of the paperwork being a nosey Indian.

You're most welcome to add your retardedness to the thread as well. Up until now, your like minded people are topping every retard scale known to humanity! :D
We hardly have any FDI

This will get the ball rolling

Punjab is the most heavliest populated area and a major Pakistani economic zone, it makes basic sense that one wsy or the other the economic corridor pass through it

Once we hsve it built, we csnt start connecting all the other areas

Why are some of you having a mental disorder trying to oppose this

It is PTIs job to hit back at this proposal because if it works out as it is supposed to, PTI won't be the majority party in the next elections.

The fact of the matter is very simple, a major FDI is being made in Pakistan. The largest in our history. What we need to focus on is making sure all of the projects get done on time. Not all mouths will be fed and the government in charge needs to understand that.

My own view is yes there is more benefit to Punjab from the looks of it but so much is unknown. China is stumping up the cash in investment but is it a loan or a grant? what is the T&C's? the finer details which is not transparent as of yet.

Also how much of this FDI will materialise? a MoU is a agreement it does not boil down to the ground reality I would be keen to see how much of this money will actually turn into real FDI.

It is PTIs job to hit back at this proposal because if it works out as it is supposed to, PTI
Hit back? Sure questions are supposed to be asked ...coz right now noonis are just swinging their pipes and some part of the population is dancing to the tune without using even a gram of their brain as to why other provinces were not asked to join nor invited ......

One should not be afraid of robbers...coz that is exactly what NS did....played dirty instead of showing SOME FORM OF UNITY to our guest!

Also how much of this FDI will materialise? a MoU is a agreement it does not boil down to the ground reality I would be keen to see how much of this money will actually turn into real FDI.
These arent random mou's signed by faceless politicians, the president of China csme to Pakistan and their was a joint declaration

It is PTIs job to hit back at this proposal because if it works out as it is supposed to, PTI won't be the majority party in the next elections.

The fact of the matter is very simple, a major FDI is being made in Pakistan. The largest in our history. What we need to focus on is making sure all of the projects get done on time. Not all mouths will be fed and the government in charge needs to understand that.

Plz for gode sake get out PTI from ur head and think logically.

First only SS CM of Punjab was invited but CM of Sindh KPK Baluchistan were left out why ? Than road to China will go trough Punjab not Baluchistan and KPK which is 900km shorter rout. And just imagine all heavy traffic trough Punjab what will that do to all traffic problems which we have in Punjab.

Btw i live in Punjab near Rawalpindi incase u start to blame me to be from KP or Sindh etc

Hakimullah Mehsud
Ehsanulla Ehsan Afridi

Just to add a few more to your glory list as they too are Pushtoons
Terrorism is spread throughout Pakistan. No one's hands are clean.
In KPK TTP has/had a stronghold. Many atrocities commited.
In Balochistan, BLA recently killed many poor laborers.
In Sindh, PPP's support of Lyari gangs is no secret. They are terrorists who kidnap for ransom, extort citizens, and are involved in Target killing.
In Punjab you have the Punjabi Taliban. The attack on Sri Lankan cricket team was conducted by Punjabis.

I am a Punjabi by the way.

Where are you people getting all these different maps from? Are they from reputable news agencies and what are the sources of these maps?

The below map is what was used by WSJ and it clearly states the source to be GOP. Isn't this clear enough for everyone?

WO-AW155A_PAKCH_16U_20150416170335.jpg

Hit back? Sure questions are supposed to be asked ...coz right now noonis are just swinging their pipes and some part of the population is dancing to the tune without using even a gram of their brain as to why other provinces were not asked to join nor invited ......

One should not be afraid of robbers...coz that is exactly what NS did....played dirty instead of showing SOME FORM OF UNITY to our guest!
NS got us the biggest FDI in the history of Pakistan. Show some respect.

Yara, there are so many things stacked against Punjab and it's interference in other provinces that you can't deny all of them. So better, stop defending it altogether. Did you forget the statement of SS where he says that as long as TTP keeps attacking other provinces minus Punjab, all is dandy?
So as long as you keep the number of lies very high, there must be some truth in them? Several politicians have made statements similar to SS, i am not defending his statement, don;t know if he even said it, but idiots from all provinces have made such statements.
Blaming Punjab for a province's grievances is just a tool for politicians to fool the common man to vote for him. I am glad it doesn't work in many places. As the common man is not as foolish as you may think.

Yea and thats pretty much it. They are a parasitic part of Pakistan.
From where most of taxes come,? Punjab and sindh. Who regularly pays utility bills? Again pinjab and sindh.
The whole of FATA contributes nothing to economy. No taxes come from Fata , hell they never pay any bills.
similar is story of rural KPK. So they want as much develoment as Punjab but for free.
I dont find it fair.
it was in the news . When Army entered the capital city of North waziristan agency ,there was not a single electicity meter installed. All electricity was being taken for free.
This parasitic free loading and on top of that complaining has to end
Do you actually expect me to believe the wadera of RURAL Punjab and Sindh pays? What about rural Balochistan? Should we cut em off too and cut of our sui gas - yea only reason we keep them, right? its not like we are trying to develop them until today and that too only coz CHINA wants it wasnt exactly on our plate!

You are talking about Raiwand where no electricity cuts happen, you are also talking about a ton of companies and estates under NS's mother and SS'S wives names to evade taxation....yea if we taxed and cashed those areas we could pay half of our debts off!

Who ALSO has the largest corruption? BOTH Sindh and Punjab are fairly hand in hand!

Do you know FATA is under federal area...sounds like the Cayman islands of Pakistan....blame everything on it! Youd do know N. Waziristan is in FATA...so your blind hatred should be aimed at whoever is ruling FATA

Nothing on the planet is for free...Your kids, their kids and the kids afterr those will be paying their *** off...while Nooni's kids and their kids will still be cutting such deals for burdening you!

Because TTP is comprised of Tribal Pushtoons.
You mean Federal run Tribal areas? :pop:

FATA = Federally Administered Tribal Areas

What a filthy and pathetic group of people you all are.

So much racism. To hell with all of you.

@Jungibaaz jitna racism aaj hua hai. Shayad hee uskay baad aur racism bura ho sakta hoga.
And this k.p.k man he is constantly intenionally insinuating and its so visible. The whole victim playing and creating ethnic divides through bloody innocent tones.

I am sorry for not heeding your warning earlier. I thought better of Pakistanis in general and a more educated crowd of PDF.
It seems they too have a mindset of the illiterates.

The corridor is VERY Punjab centric apart from Gwadar, so the greviences are NOT unjust. But this is not unexpected from a PM who once made the call "Jaag Punjabi Jaag". This country, nay.. rather the people deserve bloody Yugoslavia style civil conflict to either fix it once it for all.. whatever the outcome may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom