What's new

Politicians hit out at 'unfair' Pakistan-China Economic Corridor

Status
Not open for further replies.
China want to link this corridor with central asia through Afghanistan, the closest route to Afghanistan would be the one passing through KPK and Balohistan.

Chaman will be the best option.

:D

You guys don't know what you are missing, give them a chance. Lets exchange PTI for N, I can gurantee that under PTI punjab will regress while KPK under N will progress.
PMLN did establish government in KPK in 1997, i remember mehtab abassi was CM.........KPK regressed

If you word it a bit differently than I'd have to agree with you.....

If Sharif's had vested business interests in KPK, then KPK would progress more than Punjab, furthermore, this would even hold true if they had vested interests in New Delhi, they'd sell Pakistan in heart beat! :D

Sharif's are nothing more than Indian Banye, even worse, they are Arab nomads!

:D

You guys don't know what you are missing, give them a chance. Lets exchange PTI for N, I can gurantee that under PTI punjab will regress while KPK under N will progress.

Your comments are more offensive, you are consisting insulting Pashtuns on this forum.

We expect no better from him wroora for they are misguided forgive them.

Last edited:
I think I just got cancer reading this...What the hell are you NS's personal munchi?

Before we start cutting each others throats. Let's step back for a minute and look at it from China's perspective. Pakistan is not the only benefactor from CPEC. China is making the corridor so that it eventually helps China's eastern areas to flourish from trade.
The most secure route is the one currently proposed. And it benefits all three provinces.
Gwadar is in Balochistan. CPEC will enter China through KPK. So what's the problem?
If God Forbid it develops into a fight, I am sure it will scare the investors away, and then we can all enjoy our khiyaali pulao.

Well a Punjabi called Ranjit Singh Ruled upon you in recent history. So hang your head with shame.

We don't vote for an ethnic party.

What's your problem then? You are not happy because they are developing Punjab?

Listen brother i know you want to see your area developed and prosperous, its a dream of every Pakistani but you must elect right people. I give you example Shahbaz Sharif , Metro Lahore was completed when PPP government was in power and it was built with Punjab Government budget and Turkish company. Now its expanded to Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalbad and Multan, infact Rawalpindi/Islamabad Metro project is nearly completed and its inauguration is on 30th April.

Similarly KPK needs to initiate its own projects and then you will be able to attract foreign investors. The projects in CPEC are planned by Federal Government planning commission. If your CM work like CM Punjab, you can do wonders imagine 4 lane highway from Islamabad to Swat and 5 star ski resort hotel in Malam Jaba, :smitten:

Many many many retarded posts here

Just relax,, Lets get the thing be built then slowly all other cities and areas will become connected

Whats the point of acting like a moron

Never once did I defend him but yes I do enjoy when you Poonjabis get irritated by him.

People of Karachi electing terrorists from last 30 years in the name of Mohajiri, and now blaming Punjabi's for their failures.:thank_you2: Jal Jal k dhuwan ho rahy hum. :hang2::hang3:

It only lasted less then 1 year under crimpling sanctions before military take over, whole Pakistan was regressing.
But but Noonis expect IK to do miracles in the same 1 yr! :whistle: WHILE we are at civil war with areas NEAR KPK!

Yeah and thats another thing very wrong with your race. You are still stuck in 12th century.
Try teleporting yourself to this century and you may make some progress.
About empires,i had listened this boast from many pushtoons. Babur and other Afghan origin rulers were of mongol origins not pushtoons,

Abdali
Aladdin Khilji
Lodhis
Hotakis

The list is endless, I can see how you are all pure in your pure little province, now calm down with your racist garbage your own community doesn't support you and you acting all big here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom