What's new

Politicians hit out at 'unfair' Pakistan-China Economic Corridor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan of today is no more relevant to KPK, Sindh and Baluchistan. I don't see it surviving with Punjab anymore. Let it end sooner than later!

well i wont go that far. The problem is that no federal party was ever based in KPK as such. Traditional mainstream parties never had a big stake in small provinces. Regional parties can only go to a small extent.

Its good that PTI got its start from KPK. This has given KPK a voice at the national level. People like it or not, they cant ignore what PTI says on any given issue. CM KPK has been very clear when it comes to representing the interests of the KPK people - be it hydro profits, gas or now this.

Unfortunately, Balochistan still has no national level voice representing their interests.

Until and unless the meeting was about Punjab ONLY ...this kind of attitude is what is ripping Pakistan inside out and having soo many sell outs!

Islamabad: China’s foreign ministry on Saturday denied releasing any information regarding President Xi Jingping’s visit to Pakistan.

China and Pakistan have maintained close high-level exchanges… [and] are in close communication regarding the next step of such exchanges,China’s Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang told reporters at a news conference in Beijing.

“It is worth pointing out [however] that we never released any information about President Xi’s visit to Pakistan officially,” he said. “So, there is no basis to say we are about to cancel anything.”

At the same time, the spokesperson expressed hope that all major political stakeholders in Pakistan would be able to ‘resolve their differences and restore national security’.

As for the current situation in Pakistan, we hope relevant parties in Pakistan can work together while bearing in mind the fundamental interests of the state and the people, and jointly safeguard national security,” he said.

President Xi Jingping’s visit: China says it gave no information to Pakistan - The Express Tribune

I dont see NS picking up the words STATE and PEOPLE ...which to him seems to mean HIS BUSINESS and HIS FAMILY!

NS could have got the recounting down instead of sitting like the fat stubborn *** he showcased himself to be!

Brother I can feel your sentiments and pain and my suggestion is to elect PMLN next time in KPK then you will have no complain regarding development.

LOL. You're and idiot of the highest order. We need to get Punjab out of Pakistan. Rest of us are all fine with each other. More importantly get Kashmiris out of Punjab, those psudo Punjabis are more Punjabis than Punjabis! :D

It was sarcasm sir.

Maybe we can team up with our cousins the Baluch and create a future for us and our kids a nation of our own.

If you talking about breaking Pakistan then my friend your future is in Afghanistan. :rofl:

I think only way rest of provinces can progress is if PML N is elected in all of them, imagine Shabiz Sharif as your CM. This will be game changer for backward areas.

Brother I can feel your sentiments and pain and my suggestion is to elect PMLN next time in KPK then you will have no complain regarding development.
Bro because you have sort of earned some respect, I feel it is my moral duty to point out this kind of thinking is the leading cause of the shit we are in right now regarding people favouring PARTIES, PROVINCES, ethnicity and EVEN assholes based on their provinces....

The day we manage to think OUTSIDE our PARTY, PROVINCE and ethnicity will be the day Pakistan will hit prosperity!

The very fact you equated A PARTY to development is the same disease plaguing 99% of the population! Where each THINKS THEIR PARTY is the key to development

Pakistan of today is no more relevant to KPK, Sindh and Baluchistan. I don't see it surviving with Punjab anymore. Let it end sooner than later!
Sir jee ,
Salaam ,
Baji keysien hien , aur kiya haal hai abb app kaa?
App ki akar nikal di ho gi baji ney , I am sure about it .lolzzz
Action dekhatey ho gey buss abb ?lolzzz,z
You are one great voice , I ever heard at PDF for the rights of smallar communities on PDF & I am proud of you , zalim.khana ?lolzz
Old devils reporting .

Bhawawawawwawawawawawawawawawawawa....... the best joke yet.............. no thank you, we don't want thugs in KPK! :D

My dear, wait and see the end of Sharif family, I can guarantee you that they will be hung in the streets and their bodies mutilated. This my friend is not that far off.......

I think only way rest of provinces can progress is if PML N is elected in all of them, imagine Shabiz Sharif as your CM. This will be game changer for backward areas.

LOL. You're and idiot of the highest order. We need to get Punjab out of Pakistan. Rest of us are all fine with each other. More importantly get Kashmiris out of Punjab, those pseudo Punjabis are more Punjabis than Punjabis! :D
Thats it @Armstrong get ready to sling-shoot this one across the border to his level of nonsense

The project is being constructed by Chinese money not Pakistani money and their wishes have to be considered. They may have wanted the project to start with connecting china with the most productive cities of Pakistan and those cities are in Punjab not KPK or Balochistan.
Instead of being a hurdle in almost every development project our politicians should stop being cry babies and let it happen.
Once the initial project is constructed,later more roads can be built to connect with other cities too.
Other Provinces Grudge and hate against Punjab and Punjabis has reached stupid levels.
Punjabi people worked hard to make their cities investible and industrious. All the industry hubs in Punjab are not Government made but people made.
Who stops Pushtoons from stopping planting Opium and trade Herion and instead Build some industry in which foreign investors can invest?
China want to link this corridor with central asia through Afghanistan, the closest route to Afghanistan would be the one passing through KPK and Balohistan.

:D
Bhawawawawwawawawawawawawawawawawa....... the best joke yet.............. no thank you, we don't want thugs in KPK! :D

My dear, wait and see the end of Sharif family, I can guarantee you that they will be hung in the streets and their bodies mutilated. This my friend is not that far off.......

You guys don't know what you are missing, give them a chance. Lets exchange PTI for N, I can gurantee that under PTI punjab will regress while KPK under N will progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom