What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

My remark was mischievous and not to be taken seriously; of course, it is the holding to ransom of the whole city that is unacceptable, and of course, there should have been preventive action taken.
I noticed that and thought it will be appropriate that it is clarified so that no confusion arise and that it do not leads to an other troll war! I think i have done a decent job. :P

However, I dimly remember that a political party had openly urged breaking the peace to enter protected administrative areas and besiege ministers of the present government. That displays a willingness to break the law in pursuit of partisan political purpose. And that is more frightening than what is happening at the moment.
Which political party? Are you talking about some in Pakistan or India?

Some thing wrong is going on..............
View attachment 439058

اسلام آباد دھرنا: پیمرا کا تمام نیوز چینلز کی نشریات بند کرنے کا حکم
416104_79926902.jpg

میڈیا کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ 2015 کے تحت براہ راست کوریج نہ کرے، اسلام آباد انتظامیہ کی درخواست پر ہدایات جاری کی گئیں: پیمرا
اسلام آباد: (دنیا نیوز) اسلام آباد دھرنے کے خلاف آپریشن کے بعد پیدا ہونیوالی صورتحال کے پیش نظر پیمرا نے تمام نیوز چینل کو بند کرنے کا حکم دے دیا۔ پیمرا کے مطابق میڈیا کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ 2015 کے تحت براہ راست کوریج نہ کرے، اسلام آباد انتظامیہ کی درخواست پر ہدایات جاری کی گئیں۔ پیمرا کے مطابق قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں کی پوزیشنز براہ راست نہ دکھائی جائیں۔ پیمرا کی جانب سے میڈیا ہاؤسز کو سٹاف کی سکیورٹی یقینی بنانے کی ہدایت کر دی گئی۔

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/416104_1#.WhkqK7puLIU

Watch live news............ If not working on your side, and please upload more live links , this is the only one I can find . Thanks

@El Sidd , @django , @Zibago , @Arsalan , @Ulla , @Moonlight
Yup, was at home for lunch. Noticed that all channels were on except for news channels. AND NO NEWS CHANNEL was on air. Thought there was something fishy but knowing our media, i can only appreciate this move.

News channels getting banned in Pakistan is very satisfying and good for the health :D

P.S they have now banned social networking sites as well fb, twitter etc all not accessible

Mark my words. Mullah were enemies of Pakistan and they are enemies of Pakistan and they will always be enemies of Pakistan. In modern age mullah is enemy of Islam as well and has hurt both Pakistan and Islam.
we should never let go of this opportunity to crush them and show their real face to public.

Almost all social media is down and internet is very slow,,,,,,,, Protest in every city,,,,,, Things out of control,,,,
Exactly what PML-N Govt and clown in Govts wants............... Govt wants Army to involve, ARMY need to stay away from this , its about Khatum-Nabwoat.......... Let this trattorias Govt deal with this.

Twitter and Facebook is not opening using PTCL internet service whereas all other websites are perfectly working. Seems govt may have blocked these also. As far as News channels' blocking that is because due to stupid leaking of information about presence and number of policemen in few parts of that area helped protesters to attack police.

Back
Top Bottom